Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

hi Puvini,
His other interests is Hotel Business and cooking...he can really cook....( different kinds...chinese, Thai, continental etc...you name it he can come up with good and tasty food from his mom's mitchen....

.Did you know that his mom is a professional Food architect....!!!Interesting ..right?
its really interesting.. Hmmm.. His wife s really lucky.. Anyway Thanks for the info

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25eljayatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah he is really a nice cook too.Multitalented Clap
I came to know that from a cookery show in which he participated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Yeah he is really a nice cook too.Multitalented Clap
I came to know that from a cookery show in which he participated.

ya ya me too..i also know from vijay tv samayal samayal kitchen killadigal show.. ya ya his wife is very lucky to have a husband like him even his son to have a talented dad....

AG25

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Deepak - Here are my questions:

1. Of all the roles you have done so far which one you found so hard - that you needed to do lot of home work to prepare?

2. Which is your favorite vacation spot?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaMP_Radha

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Hi Deepak - Here are my questions:

1. Of all the roles you have done so far which one you found so hard - that you needed to do lot of home work to prepare?

2. Which is your favorite vacation spot?

hi migan one of my questions too are similar to ur first one...ha ha ha ..

migan

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Ooookay, it looks like most of my questions are already taken (ada somberi eljay, why did you wait so long?), so here goes:

1) Are you normally a funny, humorous guy, or was this personality developed just for this serial?  Btw, I like this personality better than the Sori personality of TMS.

2) Do you try to project your own view of a character or situation, or do you have to go with the director's instructions?

Thanks, Thendral team, for this opportunity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25atinaMP_Radha

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
So after a long thought after reading all other questions that seem similar to the ones I initially thought of, here's my one and only question.

In Thendral, one of the most unique aspects of the serial in comparison to the other ones, is the excellent and tell-a-tale facial expressions made by the whole cast, especially your character Thamizh. Whether your excited, mad, sad, or in love, your face always seem to say a hundred things. Not just the girls but even the boys who watch are just as impressed, so how do you do it so well? Do you stand in front a mirror and practice for hours or does it just come naturally?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25MP_Radha

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

So after a long thought after reading all other questions that seem similar to the ones I initially thought of, here's my one and only question.

Firstly, major congrats on your new starring hero role in Nila, it too looks good. In Thendral, one of the most unique aspects of the serial in comparison to the other ones, is the excellent and tell-a-tale facial expressions made by the whole cast, especially your character Thamizh. Whether your excited, mad, sad, or in love, your face always seem to say a hundred things. Not just the girls but even the boys who watch are just as impressed, so how do you do it so well? Do you stand in front a mirror and practice for hours or does it just come naturally?

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.