Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Who makes the most mistakes on the set (of Thendral)? Who makes the least?

ha ha ha .. very funniest question to deepak... i don know how he is gonna answer this...ha ha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
1)  I feel your role as Thamizh Arasu is the best role(100%) so far u had done in your career ? what do u feel about it.....Or do u feel the best is yet to come, i mean asking about your dream role.
(Actually when i asked people who watch thendral in india they actually identify u as Thamizh and not as Deepak and that must a good WOM)......

2) Once in a while bloopers of Thendral serial can be shown so that it would be a nice entertainment for us watching the mistakes you all had done and nice funny moments u had. This is just a suggestion.

3) Do you watch the serails u act when it comes on air or watch it later?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaHema_MShemmoMP_Radha

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
hey thanks eli for letting me know of this interview. I am sooper excited as this is the first time I am participating in any IF interview.Tongue(My apologies if  my questions are not that good)

Hi Deepak this is gudgal(shweta). I am a big fan of yours and really like your acting in Thendral as TA. Keep up the good work. My two questions are:

1. How many hours in a day do you shoot for thendral and how do you manage shooting for all the serials you currently act in?

2. For me you are the favorite character and actor in Thendral. WinkBut according to you who is the best character and actor in Thendral?

Edited by gudgal - 17 July 2010 at 10:05pm

AahaanaQuelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Suba Akka,
Nice questions.I too wanna know answer for thoseSmile

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Hi Deepak, you are my favourite serial actor.Your acting in Thendral is simply superbe and so is your anchoring in JN1, one of the reasons why i watch Thendral and JN1.I wish you all the best for your carreer and lot of happiness in your personal life as well.Let  Kumaran sir now that his serial would loose a large number of viewers if Thamizh does not marry Thulasi....i don't have to say it i guess,but let him know it.

Now my questions to you are:

1. Compare the chemistry between Deepak&Sivaranjani and Thamizh&Thulasi, which pair has the most perfect chemistry according to you in Thendral and why: Thamizh-Thulasi or Thamizh-Charu?

2.How comfortable are you with Shruti by acting romantic scenes and what do u think
of Nizhalagal Ravi Sir and how was/is the experience with him in Thendral?

3. Do you see any possibilities for being selected as best hero in next year SUN KUDUMBA
VIRUTHUGAL?( I definetly would vote for you only).

4. If you had a choice between a new film with you as hero and Thendral serial-which one
would you choose in the first place? And if you decide for the
film, would you leave Thendral serial?

I know we can ask only two questions each'if not all my questions may be asked i prefer the first two questions to be asked.

Edited by Nikila10 - 18 July 2010 at 11:18am

AahaanaAG25ElystiaShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

1)  I feel your role as Thamizh Arasu is the best role(100%) so far u had done in your career ? what do u feel about it.....Or do u feel the best is yet to come, i mean asking about your dream role.
(Actually when i asked people who watch thendral in india they actually identify u as Thamizh and not as Deepak and that must a good WOM)......

2) Once in a while bloopers of Thendral serial can be shown so that it would be a nice entertainment for us watching the mistakes you all had done and nice funny moments u had. This is just a suggestion.

3) Do you watch the serails u act when it comes on air or watch it later?

Me too like Hema want to know if he watches the serials he acts in if they are aired or not.Good questions Suba AkkaWink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
yes if they get time they will see i feel nikila... but tat was a good question... and all others too have done great job...

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Hello Deepak,how are you?

According to me your role as Thamizharasu in Thendral serial is the best  you ever had acted.You make the young girls to go crazy about you.I think the number of your girls-fans is increasing day by day.Congrats and my best wishes.

1) How would Deepak decide when he was in Thamizh's position in real life? For whom would you decide, for Thulasi as she is your first and true love or for Charu as you are comitted with her?

2) Would you make the girl you once loved to study like Thamizh did in Thendral serial even after being insulted by that girl ?

3) What are the feedbacks you are getting for this serial, i know you would get a large number of feedbacks, but tell us the most unforgettable comment you got from anyone for Thamizharasu character; are you being scolded for being committed to Charu and for romancing with Thulasi?

Thanks Atina for giving us such a wonderful oppurtunity to ask Deepak our questions, like for many other friends here it ist he first time for me as well to ask a celebrity my questions.

Edited by Theiva - 18 July 2010 at 3:09am

AahaanaElystiaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.