Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 19

Page 1 Page 18
Page   of 19

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dj_don

So am i ... waitin fr d interview....! atina pl do inform me wen its on .. .. hi if members .. it was a fast interview .. hope ull like it .. btw all d credit goes to atina n mp_radha aka ayishu.... they missed out on their night sleep fr dis interview... great job guys .. cheers..

Hug

hi Deepak.. very happy to see ur post here again in ur busy schedule....

and very happy to hear from u tat u too very eager to hear it like us...

yes u are right atina and aishu have done a great job in this interview with u for us.. once again thanks a lot Deepak...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 19)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

DT means Development Team Members........!!!! For them nothing is secret....and no surprises for them....as we are the ones giving you all surprise.......!!!he he he

thanks for the info dear..now i got it...

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreed

Hi Friends,

My name is sree!!!New member in this group!!Great fan of Deepak ..Lookiing towars the interview to be posted!!!!One small request,could you get some pictures hwne you meet him!!!that would be cool !!!Just a request!!!

hi Sree welcome to this frendly forum... im Sweety.. and its a telephone interview so no pics of the interview we can get i feel..

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Hi Friends,

My name is sree!!!New member in this group!!Great fan of Deepak ..Lookiing towars the interview to be posted!!!!One small request,could you get some pictures hwne you meet him!!!that would be cool !!!Just a request!!!

hi Sree welcome to this frendly forum... im Sweety.. and its a telephone interview so no pics of the interview we can get i feel..

Welcome Sree...to this forum.......please keep visitng!!!

As sweety informed you....this is a telephone interview ( on air interview).....sure there will be some pictures of Deepak!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

So am i ... waitin fr d interview....!  atina pl do inform me wen its on .. .. hi if members .. it was a fast interview .. hope ull like it .. btw all d credit goes to atina n mp_radha aka ayishu.... they missed out on their night sleep fr dis interview... great job guys .. cheers..

Hug 

Hi Deepu....welcome aboard. We are all eagerly looking forward to this spectacular interview...and it looks like you too are equally excited like the rest of us in here...ClapClap 

Whether its a lengthy or a brief interview...we are definitely goin to  LOVE it.....even if its just a line or two.....coz it involves our Tamzih..!!!!.PartyDancingSilly

Edited by Sue Nair - 04 August 2010 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25atina

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Hi Friends,

</p>

<p>My name is sree!!!New member in this group!!Great fan of Deepak ..Lookiing towars the interview to be posted!!!!One small request,could you get some pictures hwne you meet him!!!that would be cool !!!Just a request!!!

Welcome Sree...to this forum.......please keep visitng!!!

As sweety informed you....this is a telephone interview ( on air interview).....sure there will be some pictures of Deepak!!

thanks dear for the info of no interview pics of deepak..

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

So am i ... waitin fr d interview....! atina pl do inform me wen its on .. .. hi if members .. it was a fast interview .. hope ull like it .. btw all d credit goes to atina n mp_radha aka ayishu.... they missed out on their night sleep fr dis interview... great job guys .. cheers..

Hug

Hi Deepu....welcome aboard. We are all eagerly looking forward to this spectacular interview...and itlooks like you too are equally excited like the rest of us in here...ClapClap

Whether its a lengthy or a brief interview...weare definitely goin to <font color="#993300">LOVE</font> it.....even if its just a line or two.....coz it involves our Tamzih..!!!!.PartyDancingSilly

yes sue nair u are right even if its just a line or two we are gonna enjoy his answers.. wow its gonna be a super feel...

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I am closing this thread...as the interview will be posted in couple of hours...!!!

After listening to the interview...if anyone volunteers to write the whole interview.....that will be awesome...as we do not have any more time in our hands to do that....

Any volunteers...please Pm to me or aishu

Thanks

Edited by atina - 05 August 2010 at 10:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.