Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Atina. aunty...no worries..theres no rush...for the interview...was just eager  and making sure am not missing it....will wait for the interview....:-) take care .dear...am sure the outcome will be great for all urs and ur teams efforts.and late night hard work...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 18)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ardentdeepakfan

Hi Atina. aunty...no worries..theres no rush...for the interview...was just eager and making sure am not missing it....will wait for the interview....:-) take care .dear...am sure the outcome will be great for all urs and ur teamsefforts.and late night hard work...!!!

ya ya no need to hurry up and do the work.. take ur own time atina dear..

i know about u and ur teams hard working efforts on making this interview with Deepak a grand success...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by kurtrina

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur sooo lucky Atina!!!! u get to meet him!!!!!!!!!! i just cant wait for his answers!!!!!!!!

ya ya she is so lucky as u said dear... me too waiting to hear Deepak interview..

</div>
<div>
sweety....you are going to jump up and down....since he remembered even your ID change.....he he he he

oh good USA central in tat which place u stay dear....

wow wow.. im flying high in the air now not jumping atina.... ha ha ha ..

wah re wah ...wat a nice actor he is...

tis Sweety says.." so sweet of u Deepak for remembering my change in ID too.. its a great feel thank u and even to atina dear for this...."..im now eagerly waiting to hear wat he said on this.. ha ha ha ...

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
wat is meant by (except the DT members) wat is DT dear???

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
DT means Development Team Members........!!!! For them nothing is secret....and no surprises for them....as we are the ones giving you all surprise.......!!!he he he

Edited by atina - 03 August 2010 at 9:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25kuttyponnuSweetyGreen

deepak_dj_don

deepak_dj_don

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
So am i ... waitin fr d interview....!  atina pl do inform me wen its on .. .. hi if members .. it was a fast interview .. hope ull like it .. btw all d credit goes to atina n mp_radha aka ayishu.... they missed out on their night sleep fr dis interview... great job guys .. cheers..

Hug 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAG25Hema_MKowsi-musicluv-_SK_brinny_gpuviniQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19eljayMP_RadhaatinaSweetyGreenMissArshi-

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dj_don

So am i ... waitin fr d interview....!  atina pl do inform me wen its on .. .. hi if members .. it was a fast interview .. hope ull like it .. btw all d credit goes to atina n mp_radha aka ayishu.... they missed out on their night sleep fr dis interview... great job guys .. cheers..

Hug 
Deepak (Anna nnu nanga koopidalaama Embarrassed) thank you soooooooooo much for your time!!! It was greaaaaaaaaaaat Indeed........ We had so much fun........... we hope to have a dhool kelapping audio soon..... once the editing is done.. thanks so much for all your support.........

I will write moreeeee once the audio is up........ to not spoil the fun

Endrum anbudan Raaaadhaaa.... Yem Pheee.. Raadha aishu LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_Shemmoatina

sreed

sreed

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

My name is sree!!!New member in this group!!Great fan of Deepak ..Lookiing towars the interview to be posted!!!!One small request,could you get some pictures hwne you meet him!!!that would be cool !!!Just a request!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoatinaeljaySweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.