Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Deepak,

It is great seeing you here Star...  Can't wait to hear the interview Day Dreaming.......  esp the rapid fire round ROFL

Keep up the great work Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Shemmoeljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 14)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dj_don

Hi ........

Nice to see this thread .... thanks to atina fr all the effort... sorry fr the late reply .. my busy n hectic schedule is keepin me runnin all time .. like tamil in thendral ... all ur questions r very intresting ... waitin to reply .. n thanks to the if members ... Sweety green,Shammu,Supree,Hema_m,Vani_19,Sue nair,Autumn,Subbali<GudGal,Theiva,Rishi,Kuttyponnu,Puvini,Migan,
Elljay,Ranuja12,Rojapoooooooooo,Khpriya,Nikila10..... ofcourse the queen of IF atina... k gtg fr shoot nw... u guys takecare n keep watchin thendral , tms,... ..

LOVE YA ALL

CHEERS Thumbs Up

I just came back frm work, after a tiring 12 hour day and saw this, u made my day deepak. thanks a lot and eagerly waiting for ur answers Wink

Edited by gudgal - 29 July 2010 at 10:20pm

ShemmoMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hi Deepak.. I'm so happy to hav u here, also u're replied with our names in ur busy schedule.. Thank u sooooo much.. U r doing a great job.. Keep it up.. Looking forward to ur answers:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoSweetyGreen

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ardentdeepakfan

Atinaaa am gonna again cry now cos Deepak has not included my name, ....when he has listed all of his fans name in his post.............CryCry.............brrrrrrrrrrbrrrrrr,,TongueLOL......,,I was jus kidding..........for the heck of it...........never mind....!!!! ....(I joined the interview thread very late...much after his post.....so cant expect more......i know ..late comers...r ignored...my bad...!!!Dancing.....byeeeeeeeeee, talk to u soon Atina..!!Thumbs Up...hats off for all ur efforts in putting this interview together ..for Deepak and Thendral fans..!!!

Hi AG,

I know your reason is genuine and I have added your questions which you sent by Pm ... but I have not posted here yet......It is ok......

In fact....this is not my own effort alone.....though all the calls etc I make and fix the timing etc.....etc.....but after the interview....I do some editing and trim the noise etc.......but the major work will be done by Aishu ( MP_Radha) like mixing music...announcing etc.....which is a tougher job than MINE......

@ everyone!!!
This time hopefully there will be another interviewer joining me grilling Deepak........Surprise....surprise..,...!!!!

Edited by atina - 30 July 2010 at 1:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25kuttyponnushubbaShemmoVani19MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Then ....Hats off to Aishuuu....as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Clap

Atina aunty...
I was hoping the interview content will be posted as thread for people to read..too.??
Cos few of them might have difficulties to listen to it ...isnt it? if their system doesnt support? Not sure....whatever....i don wanna miss this...
Cant wait to....hear the answers for the load of awesome questions that have been compiled....its gonna be fun....hehehhehee...
catcha soon . signing off...

Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 30 July 2010 at 4:22pm

atinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Sure AG......This time we will post the written interview also.....

Hopefully everything will go on as per our original plans.....Hopefully Deepak will be free for atleast an hour......That is my worry!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25kuttyponnushubbaShemmoVani19MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Not to worry dear Atina......For all urs and Aishu's efforts....and most importantly...as his dear fans patronize, admire and regard him so much am sure Deepak will certainly be able to spend the time......with you for the interview......!!!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dj_don

Hi ........

Nice to see this thread .... thanks to atina fr all the effort... sorry fr the late reply .. my busy n hectic schedule is keepin me runnin all time.. like tamil in thendral ... all ur questions r very intresting ... waitin to reply .. n thanks to the if members ... "SWEETY GREEN",Shammu,Supree,Hema_m,Vani_19,Sue nair,Autumn,Subbali,GudGal,Theiva,Rishi,Kuttyponnu,Puvini,Migan,

Elljay,Ranuja12,Rojapoooooooooo,Khpriya,Nikila10..... ofcourse the queen of IF atina... k gtg fr shoot nw... u guys takecare n keep watchin thendral , tms,... ..

LOVE YA ALL

CHEERS Thumbs Up

HI DEEPAK...

Thank u very much for replying here and giving some precious time to view the threads and our discussions here as i know inspite of ur busy work schedules u will be running all the time..

Thank u so much Deepak for mentioning our names personally dear...

And i like all ur roles as Tamilarasan, Sorrimuthu/Cherry and ur anchoring in Jodi No1...

Thanks for commenting our questions as interesting..waiting eagerly for the interview Deepak..

And thanks to the IF queens Atina and Aishu for their great great effort in conducting this interview.....

Edited by SweetyGreen - 01 August 2010 at 2:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.