Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 19

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Hiii Deepak na!!

Wow...Happy to see ur Msgs....Thanks a lor for coming here and reading our Questions...Soo nice of uuu!!...Im eagerly waiting for that Interview.... Wink   

Btw..Thanks a lot Atinaamma for the wonderful Thread...Its my first interview with a celebriety....!! Clap

Edited by Shammu26 - 29 July 2010 at 5:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-BelleVani19MP_RadhaatinaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 13)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Oh wow Deepak Anna ,
Thank u for ur reply inspite of ur busy scheduleSmile.So nice of u that u spent ur time for us in writing all our names.Thank u,thank u so much.We are really very happy to see ur reply here.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmoatinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Woowwwwwww Deepak it  is nice to see you writing here and mentioning all our names.
I am eagerly waiting for ur interview!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaShemmoMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

yes yes hema dear u are absolutely right we both had similar thoughts... ha ha..

Is it dear?Oh that's really nice to know that u had thoughts similar to  mineBig smile.Then why didn't u post it?I am seeing u posting then and there ur innovative comments then why u missed this?Hereafter don't miss to post ur ideas then and there then someone like me may copy ur thoughts like happened this time.Smile

Edited by Hema_M - 29 July 2010 at 12:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dj_don

Hi ........

Nice to see this thread .... thanks to atina fr all the effort... sorry fr the late reply .. my busy n hectic schedule is keepin me runnin all time .. like tamil in thendral ... all ur questions r very intresting ... waitin to reply .. n thanks to the if members ... Sweety green,Shammu,Supree,Hema_m,Vani_19,Sue nair,Autumn,Subbali<GudGal,Theiva,Rishi,Kuttyponnu,Puvini,Migan,
Elljay,Ranuja12,Rojapoooooooooo,Khpriya,Nikila10..... ofcourse the queen of IF atina... k gtg fr shoot nw... u guys takecare n keep watchin thendral , tms,... ..

LOVE YA ALL

CHEERS Thumbs Up

Thank you! How sweet it is for you to personally reply to all of us. Have fun shooting!
Looking forward to your interview  answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmoMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@Deepak, that was very nice of you to take the time, despite your busy schedule, not only to reply to us, but also to go through and get our names.   I don't know if you will continue to mention my name, though, since right now I am busy scolding you for wasting your time trying to call Thulasi when you should be trying to find Murugesan to clear your name in this fraud case.

Good luck, and looking forward to the interview.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Atinaaaaaaaaaa..................Last week I was so busy with work,,,and couldnt visit the forum,,so had no clue of this intevriew....am gonna cry now...!!! cos times up to include my questions...Cry Sleepy..anyways no worries ...i did read all the other members questions,,,they were cute and interesting..they ve pretty much covered evrything....so it shud be ok.......great job Deepak...!!! ...keep up the great work!!!...........Thendral is pretty well crafted...powerful emotions...depicted by  you and the rest of the cast in the show can sure change or influence real lives....and make one think.....good show!!!!!

Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 29 July 2010 at 2:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaSweetyGreen

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Atinaaa am gonna again cry now cos Deepak has not included my name, ....when he has listed all of his fans name in his post.............CryCry.............brrrrrrrrrrbrrrrrr,,TongueLOL......,,I was jus kidding..........for the heck of it...........never mind....!!!! ....(I joined the interview thread very late...much after his post.....so cant expect more......i know ..late comers...r ignored...my bad...!!!Dancing.....byeeeeeeeeee, talk to u soon Atina..!!Thumbs Up...hats off for all ur efforts in putting this interview together ..for Deepak and Thendral fans..!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eljayShemmoMP_RadhaatinaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.