Thendral

Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 19

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Hai Atina Aunty,
Thank you so much for all ur efforts takenSmile.You are doing a great job here.Posting ur Interview with Mr.Deepak here is itself a great idea,we should thank for that.With that u gave us an opportunity to ask him questions.That's so nice of you.Thank you once again.Big smileYou r rocking Thumbs Up

yes yes hema dear u are absolutely right we both had similar thoughts... ha ha..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! (Page 12)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I don't think I would have come up with better questions and all the questions are very good.Clap Now it's time to sit back and wait for the interview.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gatinaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I don't think I would have come up with better questions and all the questions are very good.Clap Now it's time to sit back and wait for the interview.Big smile

ya ya of course.. superb questions for Deepak specially.. ha ha

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
SO Sweetygrey is changed to sweetygreen now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

esseesse

IF-Sizzlerz

esseesse

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
thanx

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

SO Sweetygrey is changed to sweetygreen now?

yes dear..

deepak_dj_don

deepak_dj_don

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Hi ........

Nice to see this thread .... thanks to atina fr all the effort... sorry fr the late reply .. my busy n hectic schedule is keepin me runnin all time .. like tamil in thendral ... all ur questions r very intresting ... waitin to reply .. n thanks to the if members ... Sweety green,Shammu,Supree,Hema_m,Vani_19,Sue nair,Autumn,Subbali<GudGal,Theiva,Rishi,Kuttyponnu,Puvini,Migan,
Elljay,Ranuja12,Rojapoooooooooo,Khpriya,Nikila10..... ofcourse the queen of IF atina... k gtg fr shoot nw... u guys takecare n keep watchin thendral , tms,... ..

LOVE YA ALL

CHEERS Thumbs Up

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Steph311nitha_06AG25vicneshwaryZEESXYgudgalkuttyponnuTheivaserials2010shrezzjKowsiJanani20Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-Suha95~*Thamizhan*~shubbabrinny_gpuviniQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19eljayatinaMP_RadhaMissArshi-SweetyGreen

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
hi deepak
nice to see ur reply inspite of your busy schedule and taking time to visit the thread and particularly mentioning all our names.....
so nice of you..

we are eagerly waiting for your interview.......All the best for the interview and the upcoming serials.

Atina ma thank you once again for giving us all thid=s chance

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19MP_RadhaatinaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.