Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kurtrina

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur sooo lucky Atina!!!! u get to meet him!!!!!!!!!! i just cant wait for his answers!!!!!!!!

hi kutrina welcome to our forum.....enjoy the stay here making tonnes of friends.....

Please keep visitng and also tell about us to your family anf friends.....
atina thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

ya ya she is so lucky as u said dear... me too waiting to hear Deepak interview..

sweety....you are going to jump up and down....since he remembered even your ID change.....he he he he
atina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ardentdeepakfan

I was looking out for the interview.....:-) The interview is yet to be posted right?....or do I have to follow a separate thread?...

AG.......I am sorry I could not send reply to your Pm....which is the case with other buddies......( since I was too busy with this editing.......and discussing with aishu etc....)

My part is almost over...and from this evening aishu has to work on it .....making the final product......I guess...if everything goes well....latest by Monday aisha will post it in a separate thread....if not earlier...!!!

BTW he has invited you to visit him and S Kumaran in chennai...!!!!👏

@ To all the others ( except the DT members)

You may be wondering why Deepak is inviting AG to vist him and S Kumaran....right?

Just wait....for the interview to be posted.....you will know....( who ever knows about this....please do not break the surprise....)!!!!!😉👏
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Don't forget we're lucky too ...its thru Atina and Co. that we are going to listen to this most awaited interview..!!👏👏

I was just wondering abt our Thuls..how an interview with her would have turned out to be? Will she be as sporting as Deepak or is she a reserved personality???😍

I bet you Deepak must have done his home-work well to give his best shot in this interview. He must be equally excited like us and looked forward to giving this interview just for his ardent fans..!😉

SUE.......he was eager....but we both were ( I and aishu) were feeling bad as he was getting too many calls asking him to go for dubbing.......( poor Deepak) and we could hear him telling that he is on a very important call...and he can not cut that off and come.....he was requesting them to hold for another one hour.....
Such a good and supporting star......as he love our IF.....
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Atina. aunty...no worries..theres no rush...for the interview...was just eager  and making sure am not missing it....will wait for the interview....:-) take care .dear...am sure the outcome will be great for all urs and ur teams efforts.and late night hard work...!!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ardentdeepakfan

Hi Atina. aunty...no worries..theres no rush...for the interview...was just eager and making sure am not missing it....will wait for the interview....:-) take care .dear...am sure the outcome will be great for all urs and ur teamsefforts.and late night hard work...!!!

ya ya no need to hurry up and do the work.. take ur own time atina dear..

i know about u and ur teams hard working efforts on making this interview with Deepak a grand success...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

</div>
<div>
sweety....you are going to jump up and down....since he remembered even your ID change.....he he he he

oh good USA central in tat which place u stay dear....

wow wow.. im flying high in the air now not jumping atina.... ha ha ha ..

wah re wah ...wat a nice actor he is...

tis Sweety says.." so sweet of u Deepak for remembering my change in ID too.. its a great feel thank u and even to atina dear for this...."..im now eagerly waiting to hear wat he said on this.. ha ha ha ...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
wat is meant by (except the DT members) wat is DT dear???
atina thumbnail
DT means Development Team Members........!!!! For them nothing is secret....and no surprises for them....as we are the ones giving you all surprise.......!!!he he he Edited by atina - 13 years ago
deepak_dj_don thumbnail
So am i ... waitin fr d interview....!  atina pl do inform me wen its on .. .. hi if members .. it was a fast interview .. hope ull like it .. btw all d credit goes to atina n mp_radha aka ayishu.... they missed out on their night sleep fr dis interview... great job guys .. cheers..

🤗