Interview with DeepakPg 10!!-Interview info pg 17!! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Hema_M

Can anyone tell something about Nila? Is it good?
um, it's a different style then Thendral, more drama so far. but the story is only now progressing so maybe better reviews once a month has passed
Wow great questions guys, we've only got three more days to go... lets grill deepak more.. man it is gonna be tough for me to come up with questinos as you guys have done a wonderful job heheheh...
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Wow great questions guys, we've only got three more days to go... lets grill deepak more.. man it is gonna be tough for me to come up with questinos as you guys have done a wonderful job heheheh...

oh thank u so much dear for appreciating on our questions to deepak.... i feel he is gonna enjoy those questions we have asked...
Is there a conflict between Reel Deepak and Real Deepak?? In terms of doing /saying Illogical, unreal stuff???

Given a choice - which role would you like to  chuck asap??
Thanks, Atina, Meli and Aisha for arranging this interview. I'm still thinking about the questions... will get back very soon!
wow tats great all are eagerly waiting to hear deepak answer to our questions.. hip hip hurray...
1) How many takes do you go for especially for the romantic scenes?? like Tamizh stares at Thulasi meimarandhu forgetting that there are people around and also the park scenes? :D

2) We heard that you can give the cinema heroes a run for their money. Your opinion on this??Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khpriya

1) How many takes do you go for especially for the romantic scenes?? like Tamizh stares at Thulasi meimarandhu forgetting that there are people around and also the park scenes? :D

2) We heard that you can give the cinema heroes a run for their money. Your opinion on this??

super first question of yours.. ha ha ha ..ya ya he stares so long romantically at her..
hey guys the interview is over huh with deepak???
what do you mean sg?

NOOOOOO......interview is not over.......Not even fixed the time date for the interview with Deepak......
We are working on it...he is too busy and still attend all my calls...
Thanks Deepak.....

Ok here it is not only for SG...but for others too:

1. Fix the date and time with Deepak for the interview.

2. Have to check and reassure that the recording went on well.....

3. then I and Aishu will work on editing....and other technical editing etc...... ( this will tkae atleast  3 to 4 days for us)

4. Then the interview will be posted here in a separate thread.......

WE will make sure that everyone will defenitely see this thread.......
Request to all the silent members.....after listening to the interview...please click the like button and also join us in discussion.

Thanks