Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: atina

hi sweety...

The interview will be posted in a separate new thread...and you will not miss that.....as we will inform all of you well ahead......!!

Thanks for your support....

Yes your questions are good.......

oh thank u so much atina dear... this is my first venture in asking such questions to such celebrities.. i thought of asking sanjeev too but was not much aware of this.. but i enjoyed the whole recorded part of his interview...
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, thanks Meli for the PM and bringing me here to this link. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Atinama, for the wonderful post and the interview you are getting ready to have with Mr.Deepak. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Deepak is doing his roles very well from serial to serial.
The 2 current serials he is doing (atleast that I am watching...) now have got him a complete contrast characters .... TMS & Tendral and he is wonderfully doing his roles in each. Kudos to him!!

My questions to Deepak:
(Question 1 & 2 kind of goes hand in hand)
1. (a) Being such a good actor plus smart looking, Have you tried to act in Cinema/Film Industry as a Hero?  Is yes, what are your curent projects? (OR) Did you decide to become a celebrity in Small screen alone?! 
1.(b). (Based on the answer to above question - ) What made you to choose Chinnathirai Vs. Cinema.

2. Please share with us a funny moment/incident that had happened at the set of 'Thendral' shooting,  Just for fun.

p.s. It's my first time, posting/asking a celebrity questions. Hope my questions here make sense. Please bear with me friends! Thanks. 😊

Edited by supree - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

T.B.A means to be asked I thinkπŸ˜›
 just found out..it also means to be annoncedπŸ˜†

Yup, it means To Be Announced πŸ˜›.. but now it is July 23rd of 2010 πŸ₯³
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: supree

Well, thanks Meli for the PM and bringing me here to this link. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Atinama, for the wonderful post and the interview you are getting ready to have with Mr.Deepak. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Deepak is doing his roles very well from serial to serial.
The 2 current serials he is doing (atleast that I am watching...) now have got him a complete contrast characters .... TMS & Tendral and he is wonderfully doing his roles in each. Kudos to him!!

My questions to Deepak:
(Question 1 & 2 kind of goes hand in hand)
1. (a) Being such a good actor plus smart looking, Have you tried to act in Cinema/Film Industry as a Hero?  Is yes, what are your curent projects? (OR) Did you decide to become a celebrity in Small screen alone?! 
1.(b). (Based on the answer to above question - ) What made you to choose Chinnathirai Vs. Cinema.

2. Please share with us a funny moment/incident that had happened at the set of 'Thendral' shooting,  Just for fun.

p.s. It's my first time, posting/asking a celebrity questions. Hope my questions here make sense. Please bear with me friends! Thanks. 😊

I liked ur 2nd Question its really very nice...!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u Atina for giving us a nice wonderful  opportunity,😊

First I want to thank him for giving us such a nice performance in Thendral😊.I watch only that serial so am talking only about that.He is doing that character really very wellπŸ‘ and is doing very well in Jodi.NO 1 too.I like that chorus especially(Welcome back to Jodi NO 1 season 4)πŸ˜‰.

I want to ask him the following,

1.Which is ur first love acting or anchoring?why?
2.Whether T&T marriage'll happen?If happens when(climax or in the middle)?please  answer this question properly.Please don't ask us to know that by watching it coz we are very much addicted to this serial such that when something negative happens we sometimes are not able to concentrate on our work.

Yeah I know that this is not his mistake and it is ours.We just wanna make him clear of our state.Pls ask him to tell us so that we can save our hearts from getting hurt .I know that he 'll not be allowed to tell all these things openly but atleast he could give us some indirect answer so that we understand or some clue.Anything but we want an answer.PLS PLS PLS

One more plsπŸ˜‰,
3.How r Agnidh,Sivaranjani and u?U and Siva look really cute together.If u have no problem could u pls post ur pics in facebook or somewhere for ur fans?

We,us-refers to some of the craziest  fans of Thendral like me.Sorry u've given only 2 but I've exceeded.

Thank u
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
hi frends... good choice of questions to be asked by us...

and to know about whether T & T will unite or not is the only thread or link in tat serial...so i feel he will not be in the position to answer tat openly...

or else the surprise element will be gone in tat story... and deepak can post his family pics here in this forum too for us...

and as i said earlier im so thrilled and excited on my first venture in asking such questions to such celebrities..

thank u to all the organisers here...
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

and to know about whether T & T will unite or not is the only thread or link in tat serial...so i feel he will not be in the position to answer tat openly... -Yeah I know that he'll not be able to answer that question openly but chumma,looking for atleast a clue.That's it .

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My Questions for Deepak.

1. What is your 1st serial and how is your experience acting in that serial?

2. What you feel about your character as Tamilarasu in Thendral & Sherry in TMS? Which character you like the most.

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

and to know about whether T & T will unite or not is the only thread or link in tat serial...so i feel he will not be in the position to answer tat openly... -<font color="#990099">Yeah I know that he'll not be able to answer that question openly but chumma,looking for atleast a clue.That's it .</font>

im not saying any wrong in tat hema dear... just my opinion i said.. even clue also he will not say i feel.. ha ha ha .. jus for fun.. but like everyone we like t & t to unite and marry.. and end this serial
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vani19

My Questions for Deepak.

1. What is your 1st serial and how is your experience acting in that serial?

2. What you feel about your character as Tamilarasu in Thendral & Sherry in TMS? Which character you like the most.

vani ur same questions too i thought of asking deepak.. atlast u asked it very good..