for those who believe in Kriya

gees thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Guys sum one just told me that the present  new track culd be on the lines of the old hit movie DAMINI, starring Meenakshi sheshadari, Rishi kapoor and Sunny deol. it is about rishi kapur falling madly in love with meenakshi , marrying her and supporting her unconditionally thru out in a similar joint family set up. but one day her bro in law rapes the young maid of their house who goes into shock.. damini decides to  fight for her justice...her in laws use all their influence and  go out of their way to destroy her and her plans. along the line she even loses the support of her husband :yet she is determined to fight for justice> wen no one agrees to take the law suit against her in laws she learns about  one such lawyer, Sunny Deol, who is not scared of anyone and who firmly believes in justice  but takes cases only if he wishes to😊 Damini  takes his help and fites her way to justice al alone. sunny deol is also harassed and warned by her in laws to lay off but he manages to reach the court on time. . AFTER winning , when she is about to leave the court she finds her husband rishi kapoor waiting outside for her as after hearing the whole case he realised that she was right😊 so according to this it is v likely that prats will lose krishnas support for a while and maybe  his first meeting with the lawyer had to be on a wrong note for krishnas hatred for him.  but in the end am sure he will surprise prats by waiting outside for her😃 so kriya lovers dont lose hope. all will be well👏 Edited by gees - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_jaani thumbnail
i hope u are right .....i had missed 1 weeks episodes...today i did watch it, it wasnt all that boring
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think ur rite....it'll happen soo.......and u made a clear to pratigya nivas....nice prediction hun
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yesssssssssssssss KRIYA are made for each other to phir koi b kabaaab mein haddi nahi bansakta , they rock yaar! LUV THEM!
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i hope u r right and i wish they come together soon!!!!