Posted: 13 years ago

kokila is not a good wife she always mistreat her husband whatever for. as she always said she love her son a lot she always decide for him for every single little things she already designed his life is she supposed to be a good mother who also making him alike her not to be happy with his wife.your comments please 

agree to some extent.
As koki herself was always overambitious nd wanted Power, money, authority bt wen she could nt achieve all those things frm her husband she thought to make Aham the way she wants her husband to be. A strong businessman, who keeps power in one hand n authority in others while money is under his control. Till this point koki is nt wrong as each every parents want their child to be some one whom every single person in this world wil admire.

Bt wt went wrong was her way to make him her Blind Devotee, An Emotionless person who does nt feel anything of anyone else except his mom. He has complete blind faith in her, in her decisions as he thinks that koki will select/do every corect thing for him.

He is right til this point bt he rejected anita's love for his mom n even dint tell koki abt the truth until she came to knw it.

And nw koki's next mistake is trying to keep Aham his ladla even when he is married to her choice. She does nt want to share her son with his wife n at the same time expects gopi to keep aham happy. Hows that possible?
Until Gopi n Aham wil come closer by taking care of small small things of each other, by completing each other.

So the bottom line is Koki was a gr8 mother for Aham, who was only a son.
Bt she was emotionless n selfish for Aham, who loved a gal bt maried another just for mom.
And nw koki is an enemy of Aham, who is a married man nw,
she is nt letting him to be around his wife.

Just my POV. No offence to anyone.
hi alujna-21,
first welcome to the forum.

second, im really sorry but we had discussed this factor already but dont worry. im glad u opened this thread.
i agree to the points  above stated by sadhli and these are the once we discussed.

hope u will enjoy your time in this forum. pls stay tuned and continue posting.

Koki is a great character and the actress is great. But she is not a good wife or a mother. No mother manipulates her son like that..what kind of question is "you will never change?" Of course if you brought him right he will never change and still love and respect you even when the son is happily married.   Just becuase a son loves his wife doesn't mean he can't love him mother.

It's the concept of a woman gaining her power in the family from the birth of a son. And never letting go of that son or power. That is the reason Koki wanted a DIL she could control and manipulate!!!
@ tellyaddict  -  Gopi is trying every bit to get closer to Aham but Aham is not allowing her to come close.....  as Aham is still thinking he belong to Anita and he has hurt Anita alot by not marrying her.... Aham is also hurt by his mom for hiding the fact about Gopi being illiterate....  also, Aham is not thinking straight, so first Aham needs to think straight and once he start doing it he will let Gopi to get close to him and he will attached to Gopi.... and that way both Aham-Gopi will complete each other.... 
Originally posted by prikiashi

@ tellyaddict  -  Gopi is trying every bit to get closer to Aham but Aham is not allowing her to come close.....  as Aham is still thinking he belong to Anita and he has hurt Anita alot by not marrying her.... Aham is also hurt by his mom for hiding the fact about Gopi being illiterate....  also, Aham is not thinking straight, so first Aham needs to think straight and once he start doing it he will let Gopi to get close to him and he will attached to Gopi.... and that way both Aham-Gopi will complete each other.... 

hey dear.....m soooooo happy that there is some one who thinks exactly like me when Aham is the topic to discuss......hehehe...as i cant even bear a single bad word abt him....
and what ever u have mentioned....i m totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

and u can call me sadhli....and wts ur name.....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hey dear.....m soooooo happy that there is some one who thinks exactly like me when Aham is the topic to discuss......hehehe...as i cant even bear a single bad word abt him....
and what ever u have mentioned....i m totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

and u can call me sadhli....and wts ur name.....

I know right, every one is blaming Aham when actually he is not at fault, well he is somewhat at fault but not fully...... 

u can call me Ashi... 
Originally posted by prikiashi

I know right, every one is blaming Aham when actually he is not at fault, well he is somewhat at fault but not fully...... 

u can call me Ashi... 

nice to meet u ashi....
agree with u,...Aham is at fault till some extent but not fully...
he cant be blamed as he still loves Anita as his first love and its very difficult to forget first love at any cost.....

nice to meet u ashi....
he cant be blamed as he still loves Anita as his first love and its very difficult to forget first love at any cost.....

first ashi welcome to the forum

now bk to point...this is exactly wht i have saying for the past dunno how many weeks tht ahem is not at fault....its all koki ka kara dharaya...she wanted a bahu whom she can control. she didnt even think of her son's happiness...but surely in good time ahem will find happiness with gopi. ahem and gopi's relationship needs time and they esp ahem will understand gopi's importance once gopi is not there.

nice to meet u ashi....

nice to meet uuuu toooooooo Sadhli.... I love ur name 😳
totally agree sadhli, since Anita was not at fault ... she only loved Aham and expected him to marry her but Aham was not able to convince his mom about Anita .... so thats the only reason Aham is not out of Anita...