Reactions to Vansh'd death

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm just thinking how various characters will react to Vansh's death ?

I'll give my own take here

Veer : Sad and will think bhaiya ke treatment me bahut der kar di
Ichcha : inconsolable and if she finds Veer with Gun she may jump to conclusion and accuse Veer
B-toons : Sad but they should also repent their mistake of doing Vancha marriage in a hurry
Ammo : Sad and will probably thnik why her daughter also had to be a Vidhwa like her
Tapu : I don't even want to write abt her smirking face 😑😑😑

waiting to see veer reaction,this guy literally gave himself just for the sake of his brother
yes veer will be more devastated......actually more than ichcha its veers loss....
Originally posted by bangalore333

waiting to see veer reaction,this guy literally gave himself just for the sake of his brother

Yes yaar and if jail is what he gets in return for all that he did then CVs will prove that they don't want any +veity in d show 😑
Shyams, very apt post  in the context of Vansh's death. One thing is common I guess everyone will be sad n may b crying expcept the Evergreen evil wicked witch Tapasya who for suceeding in her ability as a witch once again n ofcourse her Naani will be partying after their success😑
as usual veer will suffer again ..mentally and emotionally as ichha would doubt him too ...
so would b-toons and jogi's family
and taps with her nani would stand far away and smirk and exchange glances with each other and laugh at icchha's white clothes ..
Originally posted by nutmeg7

yes veer will be more devastated......actually more than ichcha its veers loss....

Yes I fully agree. Veer gave up almost everything for his brother and went to d extent of living with d devil but in d end devil killed his borther 😑😑😑
Vaise Tappu baba had the audacity to tell Vansh the he is equally guilty as her πŸ˜‘ How can she even compare herself with Vansh 😑😑😑😑 I was feeling like if I can have my hands on Tapu then uska kya kya hoga 😑😑😑
Im very upset from his death yaar, especially after I saw the smirk, my god she is as evil as they come and if anyone tries to justify her acts, come see me I will take Vansh's gun and take care of business!  Im pissed right now!

Its Veer and his parents loss, few things u cant replace in life...children, siblings and parents..spouses one can replace!
Hey 49erFan, can u post d smirk pics in this thread ?