Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Will Rashi return Jigar's feelings? (Page 3)

SNStv Groupbie
SNStv
SNStv

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i wish ...jigar's innocent love n affection will cahnge her sometime ...but for that we need her mother to shut her mouth ... her mother shud die yaar ....
coz rashi is like this with her mother's teachings ...she has been teaching her to act like this /.... i wish to see rashi responding to jigar's love ...it will further incrs d trp too wid 2 good looking ACTORS as a good romantic couple ....wow ..waiting to c rashi-jigar romance ...they look superb n act good too ...
have seen Rucha (Rashi) in her earlier Marathi serial ( char chaughi) where she was a positve lead ....wow ...she was so good ... ppl loved her so very much ....love u rucha ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp

MayaAli Newbie
MayaAli
MayaAli

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I think she will definatly fall for him,

I think she is not 100% evil, her mother is 100% evil but Rashi is 80% evil as she has some of her fathers influence too.

She will start to feel guilty for things she does to Jigar, and maybe her motherinlaw, but i dont think she will ever feel bad for being nasty to Gopi as she is very jealous of Gopi.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayaAli

I think she will definatly fall for him,

I think she is not 100% evil, her mother is 100% evil but Rashi is 80% evil as she has some of her fathers influence too.

She will start to feel guilty for things she does to Jigar, and maybe her motherinlaw, but i dont think she will ever feel bad for being nasty to Gopi as she is very jealous of Gopi.

thats very well said......she will feel for jigar and hetal  but for Gopi m also doubtful....as till now she was never ever good with Gopi...always taunting n misbehaving with her,,,,,,
but i want to Rashi also pleading to Gopi for forgiving her,,,,,,,hope it wil come true...
tempetation Senior Member
tempetation
tempetation

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

she wil get change 4 sure bt wen n hw thats the thing.

she will not change at all
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pariyaa

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

she wil get change 4 sure bt wen n hw thats the thing.

she will not change at all

may be u are correct....but if she is the main lead of the show just as Gopi is...then her character can be bad always.....as We are expecting Aham to Change.....so does we do for Rashi also...
as every human being has good and bad in him..its time/people around who will instigate one side to come out....till now it was urmi and her evil brains which made Bad Rashi to be Scottfree...but in MM being in the company of Hetal and Jigar....her Good side will be out...later or sooner...it will happen.....it has to....
just my POV...
bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
even if rashi changes and feels guitly behavin so badly towards gopi but one day even after so many years she will still hav some traces of hate/jealous  left for gopi....coz rashi was grown up wid gopi but still after knowing her for almost her life she never can think something nice for her so it mayb impossible to change her totally towards gopi. not sure at this point tho....

-tellyaddict-

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I don't think she will change from bad to good, but she will surely fall for Jigar. Meanwhile I want Jigar to know that it was Rashi who broke his marrieage with Sonal. He should start hating her. I would love if he helps Gopi to get smart. That would surely make Rashi (and Aham?) insecure and jealous. Wink ...So ek teer me do nishaan...

Edited by monalidp - 22 August 2010 at 4:07am

-tellyaddict-

Go to top