Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan worried about what people will say?

Pretzels thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why is Maan bothered about what people will say from himself - like he's gone crazy or mad or people will think that Maan is changing. Isn't he the one who's been giving 'gyan' to Geet not to bother about the rest of the world and which he did recently some 2 episodes back? Doesn't the same logic hold good for him now?

Avoiding Geet is one stand, but taking away her project responsibility and changing her cabin is a wee bit too much. He wants to control his emotions but then he's crossing lines on professionalism. It's really sad. Geet keeps getting either this way or the other. He's just gonna SO SO repent for this. He's already standing at a point where things can't be reverted now.  I just hope he understands soon. What do you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SWKIA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa, "pehli baar" you know "pehli baar"๐Ÿ˜‰ "jo maan singh khurana ne aaj tak nahin kiya woh aaj kaise kar baitha"๐Ÿคช
Sky-Wind thumbnail
I am new to Geet and really enjoying the romance and story.

But Maan has already the crossed the lines of professionalism here but falling for his secretary..it can't get any more cliche that this.

The whole dancing at the party was pretty ichy!!! If you take out who and what it was then it was very beautiful and romantic...otherwise inappropriate.

Maaneet fans (I am one too) please dont shoot me..
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You're right!! He's forgotten all the gyan he'd given to Geet...He's  not sure about his feelings doesn't mean he can just treat Geet  like this..taking the project  as well as the cabin from her...no no Maan Khurana...this is not the right thing to be done๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what a hypocrite LOL.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YOU have found a treasure..here...
awesome...

how did i miss that?

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pretzels

Why is Maan bothered about what people will say from himself - like he's gone crazy or mad or people will think that Maan is changing. Isn't he the one who's been giving 'gyan' to Geet not to bother about the rest of the world and which he did recently some 2 episodes back? Doesn't the same logic hold good for him now?

Avoiding Geet is one stand, but taking away her project responsibility and changing her cabin is a wee bit too much. He wants to control his emotions but then he's crossing lines on professionalism. It's really sad. Geet keeps getting either this way or the other. He's just gonna SO SO repent for this. He's already standing at a point where things can't be reverted now.  I just hope he understands soon. What do you think guys?

I was so mad at Maan for taking away the project from her. All her effort and hard work put into this project has literally fallen down the drain. I felt so bad for Geet, wonder how she's going to react now. But I know one thing for sure and that is Miss Sasha is enjoying every minute of this. This was the day she was waiting for and she finally got it๐Ÿ˜ญ. I also hope he understands sooner than later.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes,, now its the right time for Dev's entry!!

Only the J feeling within him can overcome his "Wht ppl will say?" feeling
Pretzels thumbnail
Oh, and there's one more thing. He wasn't bothered till date when Geet mentioned 'that people will say things about HER' but is too bothered now  cos 'people will say things about HIM'. Argghhhhhh!
C'mon Maan! Ain't you the same person who started showing some compassion and pity some time back. Get back into the shell and the shell will break cos the fruit inside is softened and ripened already. Run you may, but you're gonna fall soon and fall hard.

On the other hand, our Geet is still so naive and insensitive to all advances till date. C'mon guys grow up.

It's not a crime to fall in love with your own secretary but it's defly a crime to snatch the same secretary's work to avoid falling in love. Man, I so hate this; but; SO love the couple even with all this nonsense going around.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
He is going to really rep end for this!!!