Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzmakhan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
uff---they haf nuthin left to talk abt--so noe they will start criticisin other serials!
there is no similarity and evn if they think there is...so whu cares!

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are they for real?! OMG. i can't believe how pathetic they can get just because they're not getting their onscreen PAIR.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nothing new... Starone uses all their tracks on all their shows....!!! :D
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
How can they say that??? I have seen Mayur's rain seq...That was so different than Maneet's. There mayank was imagining...and here Maan was mesmerized by her...here there was a twist with Geet crying resulting the hug and this was much much more rib tickling than any other rain scene...
cooldude10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

How can they say that??? I have seen Mayur's rain seq...That was so different than Maneet's. There mayank was imagining...and here Maan was mesmerized by her...here there was a twist with Geet crying resulting the hug and this was much much more rib tickling than any other rain scene...

doodle, they are just upset on their couple's pathetic separation. and now they are venting out their anger and frustration on maneet. they hav it BAD. 😆
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes i'm in a complete mood to have an argument with them..have posted  my views but i dont think its of any use..as they are too biased!
cooldude10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

yes i'm in a complete mood to have an argument with them..have posted my views but i dont think its of any use..as they are too biased!

i honestly find maneet better than mayur. But i LOVE mayur too. if i post THis on their forum, they're gonna bash me for being a FAKE mayur fan 😔[ 🥱
uzmakhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldude10

doodle, they are just upset on their couple's pathetic separation. and now they are venting out their anger and frustration on maneet. they hav it BAD. 😆

actually it gets realli annoying and frustrating wen the couple u adore the most gets separated like this fer no gud reason!
like in dmg AR haf separated and this bit kills me everyday--buh that doesnt mean i start sayin that geet is copyin the xyz aspect of dmg jus cuz i dont get to see AR together!
how weird and immature!
cooldude10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzmakhan

actually it gets realli annoying and frustrating wen the couple u adore the most gets separated like this fer no gud reason!

like in dmg AR haf separated and this bit kills me everyday--buh that doesnt mean i start sayin that geet is copyin the xyz aspect of dmg jus cuz i dont get to see AR together!

how weird and immature!

i miss AR too 😔 and exactly my words. just because i;m not geteting to see AR doesn't mean i start comparing it with any other tv show 😆 PEOPLE HAVE IT BAD. i sometimes have it bad to but i don't compare 😆
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think its wrong 2 compare coz evry rain seq is gonna b sumwat similar...esp wen it cmes 2 love seqs dey r bound 2 b sumwat similar....

nywaz i dont think ders ny similarity b/n 2 couples coz maaneet is mre intense while nupur n mayank ws of diff genre...ders a difference b/n college romance n aftr...cmon guyz(mjht fans) grw up...stop bein jealous of dis new popular couple....
👍🏼