Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
wth seriously now i'm fuming with anger at Mami. what did Gopi ever do to her? what an evil witch Angry
she's sooo ugly too. just look at her teeth. her voice annoys me too.AngryAngryAngry
i really HATE how she smirks at gopi. why can't she just let gopi be happy and teach rashi some manners( and mayb give her a tight slap) but of course rashi is the apple of her mother's eye Disapprove
both rashi and her mom r idiots! her plan will soon backfire as gopi leaves the house. rashi will be whining about all the work and calling her every min. wat will she do then? such a cruel woman that mami is i really hate herUnhappyCensored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ugly Witch Mami :@" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
sometimes i want Gopi to leave so that Rashi has to do all work including Cooking then Rashi will herself bring Gopi back to into the MM...   As, without the help of  Gopi, Rashi cant even cook Rice, forget about making Dal, Sabji, Roti, etc.....     So if Gopi biggest prob Rashi will face and that time Kroki wont even allow Hetal to step into Kitchen to help  Rashi LOL  and Rashi will be fuming with anger and cursing her mom  for giving the idea of Gopi to leave MM and Rashi actually followed the idea and apane hi haatho apane pair per khuladi mar di Shocked LOL

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Let's keep it respectful here. The actress who plays Mami is doing a great job of being an evil one....they are like the step mother and step sisters (rashi) in Cinderella. The actress cannot help how she looks and her teech the make up and everything is meant to make her ugly and evil.

hmmm...This story is like cinderella isn't it...where the prince charming hasn't realized that he is supposed to fall madly in love with the girl.

Edited by lovtv - 15 July 2010 at 8:53pm

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

sometimes i want Gopi to leave so that Rashi has to do all work including Cooking then Rashi will herself bring Gopi back to into the MM... As, without the help of Gopi, Rashi cant even cook Rice, forget about making Dal, Sabji, Roti, etc.....     So if Gopi biggest prob Rashi will face and that time Kroki wont even allow Hetal to step into Kitchen to help Rashi LOL and Rashi will be fuming with anger and cursing her mom for giving the idea of Gopi to leave MM and Rashi actually followed the idea and apane hi haatho apane pair per khuladi mar di Shocked LOL

hehehehe
this wil be the best way to screw up rashi. She wil curse her mom for getting gopi out of MM while trying to prepare rotis of each n every shape.
Kulhadi wali saying liked it very much, perfect 4 rashi.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Let's keep it respectful here. The actress who plays Mami is doing a great job of being an evil one....they are like the step mother and step sisters (rashi) in Cinderella. The actress cannot help how she looks and her teech the make up and everything is meant to make her ugly and evil.

hmmm...This story is like cinderella isn't it...where the prince charming hasn't realized that he is supposed to fall madly in love with the girl.

shelly y u always mention things which compells me to imagine.
U mentioned Cindrella n i was literally imagined Gopi in a lovely pink color long frock dancing with Prince Charming Aham. How romantic Embarrassed

bt m bk frm dreamland, nd agree that our prince hasnt realized that at last he wil be runing behind gopi.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Sadhli, in our Gujrati version of Cinderella it would be a very energetic garva or dandia (sorry don't know the right way to say/spell it) The beautiful Gujrati dances..Let's imagine that instead...

Edited by lovtv - 15 July 2010 at 9:09pm

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Sadhli, in our Gujrati version of Cinderella it would be a very energetic garva or dandia (sorry don't know the right way to say/spell it) The beautiful Gujrati dances..Let's imagine that instead...

its Garba/Dandia only.
Nd i m ready to imagine GoHan together in any dance form.
Dandia, bele or kuch bhi chalega.
Bt ya gujrati backdrop to Dandia wil be perfect.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
am I giving you ideas for your FF? Will we see a scene with some dancing???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.