Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

rashi's low thinking.....

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today rashi disgusted me further by saying this to her mom tht she thinks tht the budiya, baa (hated her when she used this word for baa) has lots of gold which she will give to gopi as baa and gopi are always together for hours and talk a lot. this proves tht all she can think of is money money and money and nothing else. for her there is no value for relations, no respect for elders etc. koki once did say correctly tht rashi's upbringing is really bad.
gopi and baa's relationship is sooo pure. there is love tht each of them wants from the other. and if u think gopi already has everything as being the wife of ahem (yes, she will take the place in ahem's life sooner or later as well) then why would rashi think tht baa has secret gold hidden which she will give to gopi!!!
cant she see the love b/n dadi and gopi?? abhi rashi ko baa se bhi problem ho gayi????? thts bad and sad.
rashi kab sudharogi tum??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i noe...i too hate rashi very much 😡😡😡 she is just a greedy witch and gold digger. how can she even think that? has she no respect for anyone. she will never and i mean NEVER get the attention that gopi rightfully deserves. and another thing i hate about why does she keep calling her mom 2 hatch new schemes. can't she use her brain for once and stop whining???? ughh...
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true, Rashi only got married with Jigar so that she can have all wealth....  She is under the influence of her mom and thats why she doesnt respect anything beyond Money and Lavish thing....  Kokila serves her right to be honest.... Kokila is the only one who can show Rashi her right place...  I wish Rashi has gotten hubby like Aham, then she will have understand all meanings of respect, love, care, and what not....  but Alas, Rashi got husband like Jigar, who loves her dearly and never wanted to troubled her unlike Aham 😡 .....   Rashi is real lucky for now to have hubby like Jigar, who does hardwork  for Rashi to see one smile on Rashi's face but Rashi doesn't value it 🤓 ....   

I really want Jigar to find out about his broken alliance with Sonal was due to Rashi and Rashi only married Jigar for Money... then I would like to know how Jigar treats Rashi.... It wont be bad cuz Jigar being Hetal's son will forgive Rashi but he will be heartbroken for sure....  and that will be time when Rashi have to bear Jigar's ignorance ant that Ignorance will put Rashi in right place 😈
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
when jigar will know the truth about rashi then he will make a move to discover another things another things she is a big stupid as she always think about money and gold as she came from a middle class family she's staying well here her hubby and mom in lwa both like and respect her why does she want more and more.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rashi is really lucky tht she got things tht she never imagined or deserved. a mother-in-law like hetal, father-in-law like chirga, and husband like jigar and such a good weahtly caring loving family. whts more she need in her life??? really her thoughts are cheap like her upbringing. sorry to say tht rashi.