Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet-Maan takkars.. Geet miscarriage (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

bluedreamz953

IF-Dazzler

bluedreamz953

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by platy01

But that would be nasty On screen Mann getting married to a mother.. There the chemistry would disappear.. and his heart will broke in two knowing this..

Hie! I dont agree
if you read fanfics, most of them that have the story after marriage shows that maan takes care of her
so i hope he does that in the real story too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet-Maan takkars.. Geet miscarriage (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taqdir

IF-Dazzler

taqdir

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
exactly.......with so many takkars, if eventually the baby do show up it has to be a really iron child!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nsonia95Chaudhrytm

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by Mazzy101

Originally posted by 49erFan

You know I was thinking about the same thing too!   This is what I dont want happening, she having some kind of thakkar with him and ends up goin to hospital, of course him taking her and then doc comes and says, I was able to save mother not the child!  I don't want this kind of misconception between the two!
i knw, tht would be soo badCry! bt i was also thnkng, hw is geet going to hide her bump, because its going to get pretty big and obvious!Confused and also bcz whn maan finds out tht shes pregnant, wht will happen?! i thnk tht it will be a bt bad and he will take it wrong!Cry

Geet has no intentions of hiding her pregnancy. That doesn't mean, she has to infirm each and every one without reasons. As of now, Geet is an employee and Maan is her boss. Why should a boss think otherwise on his employees pregnancy. Sorry , don't get angry with me, I am telling this because Geet is not aware of Maan's feelings towards her. Once she knows it, the first thing she will do is inform him about her and presnt (past - DEV Khuranah, Present - Dev's child in her womb)
yeah i suppose so, but as its getting more serious now, i wonder hw its going to go! i hope its all ok!Smile

nsonia95Chaudhrytm

sallulover

Goldie

sallulover

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I think Maan will support her in any ways he can....its not Geets fault after all its a baby...a human being...
love Maan and Geet

nsonia95Cookies01

MishtyShona

IF-Sizzlerz

MishtyShona

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
The greatest puzzle of the centuary....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01

b-daywish

Groupbie

b-daywish

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckycharm4

what the hell.....!!!
she should have had an abortion the day Naintara asked her to have it... it would end so eaisly and it wont come btw Maaneet but ..... it is predictable that Maan will surely come to know and would not let her speak like he does... and all misunderstandings will start.... i don't want to stop watching Maaneet,, but if misunderstandings come.... i would not want to watch..... :(:(

Yeah but Geet aint the type of person to kill her own child like her own bro was trying to kill her.... ehem ehem.. anyways i hope that geet will explain this to maan whe HE confesses his feeling for her ! cuz right now she doesnt know that and i even tho at first i wanted a miscarriage for her but then i thought maybe the baby muight help geet in maan's relationship in a way! But i like what that person said abt havong a superbaby! bcuz the way geet is doing tall the things are so not what an average soonn- to be- mother would go through WITH the child being fine

nsonia95

swateer

Groupbie

swateer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
maan ki takkaras ho liken geet ke child ke bare mai abhi pata naClap chale.ya geet doctor se mana kar de maan ko batane ke liye.Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

xrozeenax1343

xrozeenax1343

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hey i really dont want the baby to die. ithink maan should give a name to geets child because of what his bros done. in that way they could get married.LOL

nsonia95

Post Reply New Post

Go to top