Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ifun

ifun

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Well I am surprised that Geet hasn't had a miscarriage inspite of having so many takkars and falls with Maan...........

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingra1pritiaggarwalnsonia95divadivipyari2006Ms.SaraInsaneLinda.Nishidia11treasuretrowelxXSonuXxfarzana.shovachandni95anamika.sharmaTinkJiapisces16ferns82Jaanbuntydeadly-kissCookies01--Preeti--VirIka4everPari76..PlayfulKiss..Amber_1bahanemyluv_harshadrenup64Nirjhor105simplytoxicChaudhrytmchullbulliAmerrabd670816-Urvi-SweetRozie123-sann-Ilovemskdaisyluv--Revv---Sangs-OfTheHeart-DarkFantasy-Rituparnaashona.adoremevirgosimi_1AmoureuxneharaChandani_Chapinezz13maybe-justadits7shalini_sMishtyShonasuk19jaspreetm2815blackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet-Maan takkars.. Geet miscarriage" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
You know I was thinking about the same thing too!   This is what I dont want happening, she having some kind of thakkar with him and ends up goin to hospital, of course him taking her and then doc comes and says, I was able to save mother not the child!  I don't want this kind of misconception between the two!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

watermistdeejagibluedreamz953MishtyShona

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

You know I was thinking about the same thing too!   This is what I dont want happening, she having some kind of thakkar with him and ends up goin to hospital, of course him taking her and then doc comes and says, I was able to save mother not the child!  I don't want this kind of misconception between the two!
i knw, tht would be soo badCry! bt i was also thnkng, hw is geet going to hide her bump, because its going to get pretty big and obvious!Confused and also bcz whn maan finds out tht shes pregnant, wht will happen?! i thnk tht it will be a bt bad and he will take it wrong!Cry

nsonia95--Revv--simi_1MishtyShona

deejagi

IF-Dazzler

deejagi

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mazzy101

Originally posted by 49erFan

i knw, tht would be soo badCry! bt i was also thnkng, hw is geet going to hide her bump, because its going to get pretty big and obvious!Confused and also bcz whn maan finds out tht shes pregnant, wht will happen?! i thnk tht it will be a bt bad and he will take it wrong!Cry

Geet has no intentions of hiding her pregnancy. That doesn't mean, she has to infirm each and every one without reasons. As of now, Geet is an employee and Maan is her boss. Why should a boss think otherwise on his employees pregnancy. Sorry , don't get angry with me, I am telling this because Geet is not aware of Maan's feelings towards her. Once she knows it, the first thing she will do is inform him about her and presnt (past - DEV Khuranah, Present - Dev's child in her womb)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nsonia95pisces16--Princess--06cs119ixrayNirjhor105DoJinMishtyShona

platy01

Groupbie

platy01

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged

But that would be nasty On screen Mann getting married to a mother.. There the chemistry would disappear.. and his heart will broke in two knowing this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nsonia95MishtyShona

shikha_p

Goldie

shikha_p

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvasu

Well I am surprised that Geet hasn't had a miscarriage inspite of having so many takkars and falls with Maan...........

ya seems dat CV have forgetten dat geet is pregnantBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...it can goes like dis way

geet and maan ki takkar..........den geet falls down and crying out of pain....maan takes her to hospital...dere doc says dont worry mother and child both are safe
den maan get shocked and unable to come into his senses for a long time....ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
jaise woh palke jhapkata hain i like datWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nsonia95SAMAEEN06cs119daisyluv--Revv--MishtyShona

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i think she'll have the miscarriage post-wedding! I hardly doubt they're going to make her a mother w/in the following few months...cuz technically she should be showing by now!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nsonia95annejoypyari2006renup64daisyluvMishtyShonacuttiee

shikha_p

Goldie

shikha_p

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@sweet coco: agree wid u yr...technically she luks like dat....bt by her act,her bumpy=jumpy walking also...no one can ever say she is pregnant

nsonia95annejoydaisyluvMishtyShona

Post Reply New Post

Go to top