Pratigya

arhaans hair luks lyk a wig........

jebinu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dont u guys feel so.luk at his hair at th back......it ditto lyk a wig....who knows mayb it wil b....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_jaani thumbnail
no....it just grown to long....at this boring period of the show....i started watching this show from start .....i think krishna hair looked better at the start of the show
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jebinu

dont u guys feel so.luk at his hair at th back......it ditto lyk a wig....who knows mayb it wil b....

Its not a wig..... He has grown it to long......reason????? maybe after all that filming he mops the floor with his hair in order to save on costs🤣....hence the reason he wears the same shirts😆
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No its nt a wig..at d start of d drama his hair were lyk rough n dry kinda nt gelled bak now a days hes usin gell guyss..I LUB HIS WET HAIR OR WEN DEY'RE GELLED BAK..
Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uray, oo partigwa time deti hai kaa haircut ke liye?.😔

kabhi prats ko maikay, kabhi usay tabelay, kabhi shyamji ko jail mein milnay....een sab se time milta hai kaa humray krishanwa ko kee oo hajjam ke paas jaikay apnay baal katvaye?

oopar se ab eh bakil beechmein aava, to ooka tension badhai jaaeegaa na to kouno haircut-baircut kahanse karbaayega...bolbo??

dheeray dheeray oohai shahrukh aur apnay hritikwa jaisan chotiya bandhkar apnay baauji ke electionwa mein parchaar karega....😆
Edited by krihaan_lover - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: an_jaani

no....it just grown to long....at this boring period of the show....i started watching this show from start .....i think krishna hair looked better at the start of the show

he looked the best at the kumbh mela scene.

layered short hair and designer clothes.

this straigthened gelled back look is very unsuited for him.
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I said that on the first week serial started. I also think that his hair looks like a wig. He also looked too thin then. I am used to him being thin now.
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no yaar komal tested it................. 🤣

its his own................and i don't mind testing either.................. 🤣 woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwat a feeling............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm 🤣
sajibabe thumbnail
i feel he has the most weired hair style ever, needs a desperate crew cut no joke
it seems as if some one has put a bucke on top of his head, it doesnt suit him, his head looks way to big, the hair needs to go as it has no shape or style its just plain awful hair style, so please get it cut asap
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jebinu

🤣
Arhaan really needs to ask his stylist to do something!!