CID League - A Cricket Match b/w IF Members

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

This is the first time i am starting a fun topic myself, so please bear with me.

From the TOPIC name u must have known what its about. Yes its a sort of cricket match among IF members.

FIRSTLY SOMEONE POSTS A QUESTION( representing an over). Anyone can answer( Try to make the answer as funny as possible) to that question. 6 entries will be accepted( as if 6 bowls in an over). The score of the participant is calculated on the basis of the number of LIKES he/she gets.

For example:

Someone posts a question :

What if Sachin bowls to BP Singh?

Some one answers :

He will give loose deliveries to make BP singh happy.

SCORE CALCULATION :

# if someone gets 6 LIKES, score is 6
# if someone gets 4/5 LIKES, score is 4
# if someone gets 3/2/1 LIKES, score is 3/2/1 respectively.

Rules

1. ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE.
2. AFTER 6 ENTRIES FOR 1 QUESTION IS ENTERED,someone will post the next question.
3. After 5 such questions, I will count the total score ( number of LIKES) and announce the winner for that 5 set of questions!
4. Then the next question can be posted by anyone.
5. After 20 such questions, the FINAL WINNER IS ANNOUNCED( out of the 4 WINNERS after every 5 questions, the one with maximum number of LIKES win )

If there is any tie situation, there will be a TIE BREAKER QUESTION. Whoever scores more in that, is the WINNER.
Star

I hope everyone enjoys the match!I want to end the first match ( 20 questions in total) in one day itself! So lets begin...

{ If there is any confusion regarding the GAME, please PM me }Big smile

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 15 July 2010 at 3:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414Shagnika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID League - A Cricket Match b/w IF Members" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Let me Start--

Question 1. Here is a situation...ACP is batting, Daya is bowling, Abhijeet is the UMPIRE.Threre is an LBW appeal from Daya.Abhijeet says its OUT.ACP objects and says he is not OUT.What should be done now?

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Let me Start--

Question 1. Here is a situation...ACP is batting, Daya is bowling, Abhijeet is the UMPIRE.Threre is an LBW appeal from Daya.Abhijeet says its OUT.ACP objects and says he is not OUT.What should be done now?
i've written about this long long back. The bowler just appeals...doesn't say which method of getting out.

See the ball hit somewhere and the wicket keeper Vivek caught it and also took the bails off.

So, ACP protests and says that it is not a catch as the ball had hit the pad. So Abhijeet says that it is not a catch, but LBW. ACP again protests and says that he was too forward, so cannot be judged LBW. To which Abhijeet says that now that you have admitted that you were way too forward, you are stumped out.

Please go thru this entire thread in detail. I've written 3 scenes here.

Edited by visrom - 15 July 2010 at 9:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414bhinder.thindShagnika-SNEHAL-

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I would love to put Situation---

(Its free hit)  Sachin is batting and Abhijeet sir is bowling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Ok my answer is--

Sachin is very happy as its free hit. Abhijeet sir bowls Sachin hit it very hard, wait but is stopped by some very good fielding and heres throw and Sachin is run out by Daya sir. 

free hit par out.  Sapne men bhi nahi socha hoga Sachin ne.  

Bhavanabbhinder.thindShagnikavisrom

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Ok Answer to first question ---

It is a Free Hit--- Sachin hath main bat pakadhkar bilkul tyaar pehle ton unhe hath aur sir he chalate dekha hain aur bat kaise ghumate hain pata chal he jayega aur udher doosri aur CID ke jane mane Ins. Abhijeet jo ke apne tez nishane ki vajah se bharat bhar main mash-hoor hain ..aj bowling main kya karte hain dhudh ka dhudh aur pani ka pani ho he jayega...Sachin bilkul tyaar udher Abhijeet apne runner up par pahuch chuke hain jo darshak abhi abhi Tv ke samne bethe hain batana chahoga ke Ins Abhijeet ek fast bowlier hain.. dekhte hain ke Free Hit ko bacha payega ya nahi ... aur Abhijeet ka bahut he tez ball Sachin ne ball dekhkar ankhe band karli aur ball sidha unke sareer se takrayea aur yeh kya voh run lene ke liye bhag rahe hain lagta hain ke Striker End se jaldi se hatna chahte hain ball silly point par khadi Kajol ke pass jo ke apne baal set karne main busy hain lekin Wicket keeping kar rahe ACP Sir ke uthe hoye eye brow dekh kar apni pencil heel ke sath bhagte hoye ball uthakar non striker end par fenki aur yeh kya Ball sidhi Inspector Sachin se takrayi aur voh gir padhe hain Ins Abhijeet ne tezi dekhate hoye stumps ukhar diye aur Ins Sachin No ball par OUT.. doosri aur Ins kajol jo ke Pencil heel ki vajah se apna balance khoo bethi ab ground par padhi hain..

LOL

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 16 July 2010 at 12:59am

shreelasunnyp1414Shagnika-SNEHAL-

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
No One wants to play this game? Confused Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top