Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
It will be nice if Gopi and Jiger start becoming friends. I don't think because of the type of people they are they will ever be more than friends. But Gopi needs friends at MM...and Jiger will mark a great friend. It could potentially make Aham jealous and will make Rashi see red.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Gopi and Jigar~* (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

It will be nice if Gopi and Jiger start becoming friends. I don't think because of the type of people they are they will ever be more than friends. But Gopi needs friends at MM...and Jiger will mark a great friend. It could potentially make Aham jealous and will make Rashi see red.

ek teer se do shikar suna tha par yaha to 3 shikar honge.
1. Gopi wil hv a nice frnd in MM to share happy n sad moments.
2. Jealous Aham, maja aayega, bahut maja aayega Aham spying on Gopi k hw she cn befrnd of someone else except me. Then sab kuch theek ho sakta hai.
3. Red Red Rashi, lol.... Better if jigar gifts some gold ornament to gopi as a frnd cum bhabhi then Rashi wil be the Volcano.

Ek aur baat itna sab dekhne k baad hum log bhi to njoy karenge na.
To 4 shikar.

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@tellyaddict
totally agree with u he might feel sad cause gopi has gotten nothing from aham. out of sympathy he might gift her with gold earings as a sign of respect. aham will notice the earings and will demand gopi 2 tell where she got them. did she call the jeweller again? she will say jigar gave them to her and then he will be shocked and jealous
i can def imagine itDay Dreaming

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
thanx 4 agreeing with me,
we all are nw just imagining things as nothing is going to happen in real. Lol

hey tell me ur name, ur id is too long to type

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
at the beginning when the marriage was being fixed i was thinking something will definitely happen that gopi will end up marrying jikar instead of ahem but cvs thank you for your bad choice.

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@alujna yea i thought so too. well we can't really say a bad choice. they wanted aham and gopi despite their differences grow to love each other i guess.....oooh i just can't wait for gohem moments to be passionate, no fighting and arguing from aham...please aham don't be this insensitive

Post Reply New Post

Go to top