Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~*Gopi and Jigar~*

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends this is my very first forum...umm i wanted 2 discuss about gopi n jigar.
after seeing 2day's ep i believe aham does not deserve such a caring wife such as gopi😡
and that scene where jigar says bye to gopi was soo sweet 😳
i was gohem fan earlier but now i really want gopi and jigar to be together mayb later on jigar will realize the true bitterness of  rashi's character and then start getting close to gopi. helping her out in small things and such. that would be great. and who knows after seeing jigar and gopi being together aham might possibly become jealous. u never noe......
so feel free 2 wright ur own views about Jopi (jigar n gopi) all opinions welcome😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for posting dear,..
we all know tha Gopi and Jigar are alike.....while Gopi and Aham are completely like north pole and south pole....

And for me Life's completeness is only when u hv different things together to complete each other.....instead of similar things....

and also...
Married Life is to have all the qualities that ur partner does not and u respect the qualities that ur partner has......

and there must be some one who will make Aham an human being instead of Kroki ka robot...and for this a Gal like Gopi is the perfect....who knows only to give and never asks anything in return......

Aham's Ego will only be shattered by Selfless Love of Gopi..nothing else can change him......

and this is true in real life also.....I know abt a couple and they were just like GoHam in earlier days of their marriage...but as time passed on the guy will become a complete deewana of the gal.....always around her.....kept her safe and sound from the outside world....all other ladies even taunted him to be over-possessive for his wife....but no it was his love for his Wife......

just my POV...no offence to anyone...
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is a nice thought.
But for GOPI i am not sure how many people will have the patience and enduring power to go through this stage.
Either things will turn for good or only break and you move on with your life.
I do not know what will open AHem's eyes and make him realise about GOPI.
Right now he is  so irritated with her  ,am not sure if the situatuin will improve soon.

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing your opinions but surely everyone is tired of aham's insensitive attitude
no offence to anyone who likes gohem....it's just my opinion
but just wonder if aham actualy did get jealous of gopi and jigar....
gopi trips
jigar: gopi bhabi sambaal kay
he catches her and they look into each other's eyes with SNS happy music playing
koki sees this and is not pleased
aham comes home from work and sees them
he is slightly shocked and wonders what's going on
jigar notices aham and quickly but gently lets picks up gopi and pretend nothing has happened....i think dat wud make an intereting ep
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
 @ suvaaslondon thnx a lot
i am too quite worried about gopi but wat i said above that could be a possibility aham getting jealous for the first time. it might triger his true feeling about. mayb he would realize actually does like gopi....

Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

thnx 4 sharing your opinions but surely everyone is tired of aham's insensitive attitude
no offence to anyone who likes gohem....it's just my opinion
but just wonder if aham actualy did get jealous of gopi and jigar....
gopi trips
jigar: gopi bhabi sambaal kay
he catches her and they look into each other's eyes with SNS happy music playing
koki sees this and is not pleased
aham comes home from work and sees them
he is slightly shocked and wonders what's going on
jigar notices aham and quickly but gently lets picks up gopi and pretend nothing has happened....i think dat wud make an intereting ep

@bold....superb idea...
and might be then Aham ke dimag ki ghanti bajegi and then he will think something is wrong with him when he saw Gopi and Jigar together....
so m still feeling for GoHam only...soorryy...but i cant come out of GoHam-eria....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

@ suvaaslondon thnx a lot
i am too quite worried about gopi but wat i said above that could be a possibility aham getting jealous for the first time. it might triger his true feeling about. mayb he would realize actually does like gopi....

@exactly...thats my feelings too...
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
i understand it's ur own opinion and like i said all opinions welcome. u don't need 2 say sorry. it's your own choice. but rashi on the other hand does not even care for jigar :( poor guy
she was asking 4 more she said there were necklaces and other jewellery of the latest fashion.....i don't think she even likes jigar it's soo sad. he's such a nice guy
Telly_Addict thumbnail

i understand it's ur own opinion and like i said all opinions welcome. u don't need 2 say sorry. it's your own choice. but rashi on the other hand does not even care for jigar :( poor guy
she was asking 4 more she said there were necklaces and other jewellery of the latest fashion.....i don't think she even likes jigar it's soo sad. he's such a nice guy

yup thats true she does not care for Jigar even for a bit.....she is just thinking abt money, gold and diamonds and poor jigar always hurt from her demanding nature..

so m thinking either Rashi will have to change in future or sonal will be coming back to show some twist in the tale....

and thanx for welcoming my POV also..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
hey cani i ask u a question..
from where u got the pic of giaa that u are using as ur profile pic...?