Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only | (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Bugsy........any write ups by you recently on geet forum.??? .havent been there for a while......

SGP was also cute :))))))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only | (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
I enjoyed the show ....Big smile i m glad they didnt rush the confession and they r showing Maan's dilemma so well and in context with his character ....i m just loving the show more and moreTongue

I think Mr chopra will give her work ...woh toh waise hi geet ka itna bada pankha hai ROFL

I don't want to see the confession yet either but I didn't like how he sent her awayOuch Geet must so sad:(

Mr Chopra will surely give her workROFL

But when she will walk off from the office as per teh spoiler ....Maan will get a shock of his life LOLLOLLOL...so i think its all for good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29pinkisluv91

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I know .....ROFL ....bechara hosh o hawaaz kho baitha hai LOL.....i loved the way he couldnt even look into her eyes ....and hoshiyaarpur flashbacks r a gemTongue

ROFL He kept saying mujhe Geet ka saamna nahi karna, I felt as if he was the worker and she was the bossWink

And I like those flashbacks too but I don't like recent flashbacks that's so boringLOLLOL

ROFL and he attending geet calls ROFL.....well future mein toh geet hi boss hone waali hai LOLLOLLOL
Oh i loved all the flashbacks ....it was soo well coordinated with his thoughts .....

pinkisluv91

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Badmaash CCers, LOL

I am back again with the Round 4 of FUN TIME on our BBB CC which starts now.... Wink Big smile

This time around we have our bubbly SAS on the HOT SEAT Big smile

So, Welcome her here with the best way.. and that is Ask Questions... Tongue LOLLOL

SAS  will be on the HOT SEAT for the week.. July 16th 2010 (I.S.T) to 23rd July, 2010 (U.S. Time)

So come one and come all and ask her questions... you can ask questions to her but if any of them are personal questions it is upto SAS whether to answer them or not.

IMPORTANT NOTE
:

When you post questions.. at first write Questions to SAS...in bold... so that it is easy to find also do not write anything else in that post other than questions.. it will be easier....

After posting the questions it is compulsory to give the page number to starweek member (SAS) in scrap so that it is easier for her to find the questions. Also, it is the responsibility of the questioner whether the star week member have answer their answers or not.
Tongue

So get ready with your questions for as the time starts now...

Also please after the end of the hot seat after the synopsis is posted.. please express your views on the starweek contestant and his hot seat as to how you feel about it. Starweek contestant deserves that.

So what are you waiting for.. come on.... Grill SAS.. Wink

Cheers!!!
Sweta Big smile

PS:
FOR
SAS .. VERY IMPORTANT

Before posting the answer post do not forget to copy paste the whole answer post just in case spam or some other message comes and the message do not get posted.. If you had copied the answer post, you will need to just paste it in a new message and no need to answer it all again. Tongue

Edited by sweta01 - 15 July 2010 at 10:03pm

Buggerpinkisluv91

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Bugsy........any write ups by you recently on geet forum.??? .havent been there for a while......

SGP was also cute :))))))

yep i've posted u can get the topic from my profile ...go through my posts ..otehrwise u will have to search through many pages LOL

susan29pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

But when she will walk off from the office as per teh spoiler ....Maan will get a shock of his life LOLLOLLOL...so i think its all for good

OMG she's going to walk offShocked

Just like today how maan was so scared for Geet when Adi said she went somewhereLOLLOL I can't wait to see Maan's faceROFL

Have you seen Maan's shirts, they are way too tight, I bet his arms hurt after the shootLOL

susan29

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

ROFL and he attending geet calls ROFL.....well future mein toh geet hi boss hone waali hai LOLLOLLOL
Oh i loved all the flashbacks ....it was soo well coordinated with his thoughts .....

I thought that was funny tooROFL

When Adi bumps into Maan it's hilarious ROFL mini dostana

I don't like those 10 min long flashbacksOuch they waste the showSleepy

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

OMG she's going to walk offShocked

Just like today how maan was so scared for Geet when Adi said she went somewhereLOLLOL I can't wait to see Maan's faceROFL

Have you seen Maan's shirts, they are way too tight, I bet his arms hurt after the shootLOL

Yep she is gonna walk off today ...thats what i have heard so thats i m all happy with whats going on LOLLOL.....and it fits perfectly ....geet leaving , dev joining so obv dev-geet meet is not anywhere sooner ......

ROFL ...yeah it is ...ROFL ...i used to liek his village shirts Tongue

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top