| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 44 | Invites Only | - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

🀣 @ Ishani being khatarnak- I agree, he's quite dangerous.

He was blowing kisses to Raju😲

🀣🀣🀣 .....i think Ishan gets a rohit verma attack as the night comes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Bugger

🀣Zinda laash so true.

Bechara Maan, Geet ne usse pagal kar hi diya🀣

I know .....🀣 ....bechara hosh o hawaaz kho baitha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....i loved the way he couldnt even look into her eyes ....and hoshiyaarpur flashbacks r a gemπŸ˜›

I don't want to see the confession yet either but I didn't like how he sent her away Geet must so sad:(

Mr Chopra will surely give her work🀣

🀣 He kept saying mujhe Geet ka saamna nahi karna, I felt as if he was the worker and she was the bossπŸ˜‰

And I like those flashbacks too but I don't like recent flashbacks that's so boringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bugsy........any write ups by you recently on geet forum.??? .havent been there for a while......

SGP was also cute :))))))

But when she will walk off from the office as per teh spoiler ....Maan will get a shock of his life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so i think its all for good

ROFL and he attending geet calls 🀣.....well future mein toh geet hi boss hone waali hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh i loved all the flashbacks ....it was soo well coordinated with his thoughts .....
Hey Badmaash CCers, πŸ˜†

I am back again with the Round 4 of FUN TIME on our BBB CC which starts now.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

This time around we have our bubbly SAS on the HOT SEAT πŸ˜ƒ

So, Welcome her here with the best way.. and that is Ask Questions... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SAS  will be on the HOT SEAT for the week.. July 16th 2010 (I.S.T) to 23rd July, 2010 (U.S. Time)

So come one and come all and ask her questions... you can ask questions to her but if any of them are personal questions it is upto SAS whether to answer them or not.

IMPORTANT NOTE
:

When you post questions.. at first write Questions to SAS...in bold... so that it is easy to find also do not write anything else in that post other than questions.. it will be easier....

After posting the questions it is compulsory to give the page number to starweek member (SAS) in scrap so that it is easier for her to find the questions. Also, it is the responsibility of the questioner whether the star week member have answer their answers or not.
πŸ˜›

So get ready with your questions for as the time starts now...

Also please after the end of the hot seat after the synopsis is posted.. please express your views on the starweek contestant and his hot seat as to how you feel about it. Starweek contestant deserves that.

So what are you waiting for.. come on.... Grill SAS.. πŸ˜‰

Cheers!!!
Sweta πŸ˜ƒ

PS:
FOR
SAS .. VERY IMPORTANT

Before posting the answer post do not forget to copy paste the whole answer post just in case spam or some other message comes and the message do not get posted.. If you had copied the answer post, you will need to just paste it in a new message and no need to answer it all again. πŸ˜›

Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by susan29

Bugsy........any write ups by you recently on geet forum.??? .havent been there for a while......

SGP was also cute :))))))

yep i've posted u can get the topic from my profile ...go through my posts ..otehrwise u will have to search through many pages πŸ˜†