Aham - Can he deliver romantic lines? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by addicted2dramas

So now we know that we need to teach Gopi how to read and write and Ahem how to be romantic

lol

btw you two are too funny.. it makes it more fun to read the thread!

haan yaar bahut mehnat karni padegi nt in teaching gopi bt surely in teaching Aham to be romantic with Gopi. Coz wo dheeth, jiddi, akdu hai na.
Originally posted by bharat9

oh really??? which epi is tht??? pls tell. havnt watched tht yet! thnx.

it was in the Initial episodes when Aham's alliance got  fixed with Gopi...  even Kinjal had showed lovey-dovey pics of Aham-Anita to Gopi so that Gopi breaks the alliance... and it was after that anita wrote the letter and all that stuff happen...    I dont remember the exact date, it was definitely initial epi's ...   In the Initial epi they showed, Aham has called Anita to romantic place, gifted her flowers and even tell I Love you while hugging her 😉  ...  n Later Kinjal showed Aham and Anita's romantic pictures to Gopi when Umang had threaten her abt if she doesnt break Aham-Gopi's wedding then he will leave Anita forever
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

let me imagine again aham organizing a damn romantic date for gopi, nd then Gopi wil faint seeing Romantic Aham nd then Aham catching her in his arms. Kya nazara hoga.

Agree aham is romantic bt only thing is he hvnt started feeling nything for gopi nt even respect so it wil take time for him to shower his love on gopi.

true, it is just matter of time till he realize value of  Gopi.... and when that happens, Aham will he head over hills in love with Gopi and all our dreams will come true.... 😳

haan yaar bahut mehnat karni padegi nt in teaching gopi bt surely in teaching Aham to be romantic with Gopi. Coz wo dheeth, jiddi, akdu hai na.

Aham is already romantic, we all know how he was romantic with Anita... All we have to do is make Aham realize what Gopi is worth of..... after that Aham will be Romantic Island with Gopi and there will be no disturbance board 😳😆

shelly m fainting again, imagining Aham saying this in show.
Bt no probs if u dont ming i'l use this line in my FF as Aham's confession. As i cn do this much only CVs karte hai ya nahi bhagwan jaane.

Bt superb way of confession frm him.

Sadhli, you're welcome to use it in your FF...I am glad you liked it! I am anxiously waiting the next chapter in your FF.Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prikiashi

Aham is already romantic, we all know how he was romantic with Anita... All we have to do is make Aham realize what Gopi is worth of..... after that Aham will be Romantic Island with Gopi and there will be no disturbance board 😳😆

disturbance ke liye kroki hai na.
To uska kuch karna padega for saving GoHam
Originally posted by lovtv

Sadhli, you're welcome to use it in your FF...I am glad you liked it! I am anxiously waiting the next chapter in your FF.

thnx dear.
FF wil be up very soon,
I am trying to think of a groveling line from Aham to Gopi...when he apologizes for everything he has done and said to her...and begs for her forgiveness....then that is it for this post...Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
"Gopi, I know you will never forget everything I have said and done to you. I had it all wrong you could never be a thief...you never take anything for yourself even a glass of water if someone else is thirsty. You are the most beautiful, sweet, giving, pure, good hearted person I have ever met in my life. I am a selfish, self centered, arrogant and stupid person who doesn't deserve you in his life. You have taught me what an educated person really is..what you have one cannot learn in any school, university or college. Your goodness makes me a little less bad and I can no longer imagine my life without you in it. I hope at some point you will find it in your heart to forgive me. "
superb shelly,
a bigggg huggg 4 u. Nd last two lines made me cry esp last second aham cnt imagine his life w/o gopi.
Amazing piece of writing.