Aham - Can he deliver romantic lines? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ€£πŸ˜† jus laughing with this thought..........give me time to think now!!!!!!!!!!
i doubt if Aham can deliver any romantic lines, he is like a robot, needs to relax a bit ...
Aham is  very romantic..... remember early episodes with Anita... Aham's maha romantic, he has even took anita on romantic date with candles and flowers and he even confess his love to anita....  so it wont be that hard...   it is just matter of time for him to realize his love for gopi and discover Gopi is truly his life partner which he has wished πŸ˜³
Originally posted by prikiashi

Aham is  very romantic..... remember early episodes with Anita... Aham's maha romantic, he has even took anita on romantic date with candles and flowers and he even confess his love to anita....  so it wont be that hard...   it is just matter of time for him to realize his love for gopi and discover Gopi is truly his life partner which he has wished πŸ˜³

oh really??? which epi is tht??? pls tell. havnt watched tht yet! thnx.
So now we know that we need to teach Gopi how to read and write and Ahem how to be romantic

lol

btw you two are too funny.. it makes it more fun to read the thread!
How about ..."since the moment I saw you from the balcony, something sparked inside of me from a place that I didn't even know existed. I didn't know what it was until this moment...it was recognition of the love of my life".

I think this is a good one but can Aham say it??????   NAAAA still not hearing it.
Originally posted by lovtv

How about ..."since the moment I saw you from the balcony, something sparked inside of me from a place that I didn't even know existed. I didn't know what it was until this moment...it was recognition of the love of my life".

I think this is a good one but can Aham say it??????   NAAAA still not hearing it.

shelly m fainting again, imagining Aham saying this in show.
Bt no probs if u dont ming i'l use this line in my FF as Aham's confession. As i cn do this much only CVs karte hai ya nahi bhagwan jaane.

Bt superb way of confession frm him.
Originally posted by bharat9

πŸ€£πŸ˜† jus laughing with this thought..........give me time to think now!!!!!!!!!!

kkk take ur time rimi bt come bk soon,
m dying to knw ur views regarding Aham's romantic avatar.
Originally posted by fanbidaai

i doubt if Aham can deliver any romantic lines, he is like a robot, needs to relax a bit ...

yup that might happen but i just cnt decide seeing his current attitude.
Bt might be later he wil change n we wil see something unbelievable n unexpected.
Originally posted by prikiashi

Aham is very romantic..... remember early episodes with Anita... Aham's maha romantic, he has even took anita on romantic date with candles and flowers and he even confess his love to anita.... so it wont be that hard... it is just matter of time for him to realize his love for gopi and discover Gopi is truly his life partner which he has wished😳

let me imagine again aham organizing a damn romantic date for gopi, nd then Gopi wil faint seeing Romantic Aham nd then Aham catching her in his arms. Kya nazara hoga.

Agree aham is romantic bt only thing is he hvnt started feeling nything for gopi nt even respect so it wil take time for him to shower his love on gopi.