Fan Fictions

|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Hi nice one honey

I loved the whole diary words its true.AN lovestory is not like mills n boon type thats what i like about their story.

They both love each other but still hurt each other to get some reactions.Lovely part.

Der aaye durust aaye!!

Continue guyz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Nice one sheena or rhea.

I m thinking whose this Ammy yaar???I more concern who is Ammy rather than what happen at Atul's house.

Continue soon to resolve my query.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuver

ANfan_1810

Goldie

ANfan_1810

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I have finally name my Story ....

"You're Still the One"

Hope you all enjoy the next part ......

YOU'RE STILL THE ONE

Part 4

After about 15 minutes, there was a knock on his door. And as he looked up from his files saw Nikki walk in, wishing him brightly,

'Good morning, sir!'

He was a bit surprised to see her, freshened up, looking bright and happy. Everytime he saw her in a gay mood, it reminded him how unaffected she was about what had happened between them.  It irked him and made him so angry. He was consumed with thoughts about her all the time, where as she was least affected.

'You're late, Dr.Nikita, can u ever be on time?' he retorted.

'No sir, didn't u know, it is in style to be late?' she asked boldly. She couldn't help smiling. How she enjoyed poking him and making him even more angry !!!

'Dr. Nikita, I have no time for your funny jokes this early in the morning. There is too much work to be done', Abhi said looking back into his file.

'Sorry, Dr. Modi! I thought I will help you set your mood right! Obviously, your day has not started very well! Pata nahi, whose face u saw in the morning?', she replied irking him even more.

'Well Dr. Nikita, I am glad you realize that I am not in a good mood. So better beware and donot get into more trouble than you already are, or u will regret it. Anyway, it was your face I saw today first thing in the morning! So no wonder, my day is going to be rotten!', he said hotly.

Though Nikki had made up her mind to put up with anything he dished out at her, knowing very well that he was doing this only because he was hurting, his comment hurt her deeply. Her expression changed to one of sadness and eyes became  watery. She was trying to put up a strong front, trying not to be affected by Abhi's anger and barbed attacks. But he was relentless, like a raging bull, and each word hurtful word of his pierced her heart. But with all her will power, to win back his love, she decided not to give up and continued her charade of happiness !!!

'Oh, really? Then how come u decided to have this meeting in the morning? U would have known that u will be seeing my face the first thing in the morning. I thought that is how u would like to start your day !!! ' Nikki said, keeping her hands on her hips and smirking at him.

'Well, as usual, Dr. Nikita, you are absolutely wrong. I had wanted to get over this meeting yesterday itself .... get it out of my way ...... and then forget about you. But apparently you were too busy. U had no time for work since  ...' Abhi glared at her and added ' .... you were too busy fooling around with Siddhant.' He retorted, giving her one of his trademark cold stares.

That's it! She had it enough. How dare he throw baseless accusations at her? What did he think of himself? Just because she was being nice and letting him get away with murder, he can say and do anything he wanted to. Nikki was wild ....  really,  really,  wild. She wanted to throw something at his face. Her hands were itching to get hold of something .... anything and fling at him. She looked around to find something thinking ......

She had been just doing her work yesterday. Infact, she was helping him by hand holding Siddhant thru his initial study of the New Sanjeevani project. She knew that Abhi had too much of work already ... she was feeling so bad that he  hardly had anytime to breath.... she thought she could atleast help him with this so that he would have one thing less to worry about...... so inspite of being so tired herself, she had volunteered to help Sid. But this beastly guy ..... unfaithful, insensitive, arrogant bear, who cannot see beyond his own nose, was now accusing her of fooling around with Sid ..... who did he think he was? .... thinking this she was still looking around for something to throw at his face.

Abhi was surprised, that she did not respond for a second and was looking around for something. He was wondering what was happening to her,

'What, Dr. Nikita ? .... Why suddenly u have nothing to say? Cat got your tongue? Or surprised that I hit the nail right on the head? Well, now I know you too well. I know all your tricks and what you are upto. You cannot fool me any more !' He smirked and said with a sarcastic smile.

But then suddenly, she walked around his desk, stood in front of him with hands on her hips and said,

'What?' she said horrified at his accusations. 'What did you say?' unable to believe his accusations. 'Just repeat what you said earlair!', she glared at him, loosing her temper more by each second.

'You heard me, Dr. Nikita. I do not have time for this right now. So let us start to work', Abhi said turning to his files.

Suddenly, he found that he was being whirled around as his chair swung with a force. He was shocked. The file fell out of his hand as he felt the sudden jerk. He was shocked to find Nikki leaning towards him, with both her hands on the arms of his chair, towering over him,  her face pushed close to his face,  her long hair was cascading down her shoulders, just a few inches away from him, she was staring with her sparkling big angry eyes straight into his eyes.

'So u have time to insult me, but when I ask u to justify it, u have no time. Just because I let u insult me once before, without putting up a fight, without asking you to take it back, does not mean that you will get away with it again and again, do u understand?' Nikki said going even more closer to him. She was at a point of exploding. She was fuming, her eyes were spitting fire and cheeks were burning red. If she could, she would have scratched his angry dark eyes out, which she was always drowning into. But unfortunately, she will die before hurting him any more than she had already done.

She was looking into his eyes which were like a few inches away. Suddenly something changed in them. The anger disappeared. She could see it was replaced by an awareness ... an awareness brought by her closeness. They moved towards her lips and back upto her eyes. As she gazed into them, she saw that they had become darker and deeper. Suddenly she realized what she had done and how close she was to him. Her senses were completely captured by him, she could hear his breadth, smell his aftershave, and could feel his sight on her face. She felt as if he was touching her lips with his hungry eyes. Suddenly feeling conscience she lowered her gaze, but only to see his bare chest thru his unbuttoned shirt. That was her undoing ... she was completely motionless. Could not do anything after that, she was completely gone .... incapable of doing anything .... drowning in his aura.

Slowly, Abhi lifted his hand. Caressed her cheeks, moved his index finger up and down, and moved his hand at the back of her neck, digging into the softness of her hair, bringing her face even more closer and lips just a breadth away. Time just stopped, they were in this position, for God knows how long. Both of them completely lost into each other, unaware of the surrounding.

She heard, Abhi whisper huskily, ' Nikki ........'

She realized, Abhi was waiting ..... not moving. She knew that Abhi  was not going to make the first move anymore. He had burnt himself once. She had broken his trust. He was not going risk hurting himself again,  she could see in his eyes how much the pool incident had hurt him .... she will have to make a move now. If she wanted something, she was the one who had to set the ball rolling.  But then what did she want? She herself was confused ... she was in unchartered territories ... having no idea what to do. She only knew that she had to make up with Abhi, she had to fix the damage she had done, she had to do whatever it takes for Abhi to forgive her and fall in love with her. So slowly, collecting all her courage, she moved forward, closed her eyes and placed her lips on his ....very softly ..... giving herself to him........trusting him .... with her heart and soul. Ready to take whatever came her way after this ......

Part 5 at ......

Edited by ANfan_1810 - 26 July 2010 at 12:54am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subank_abhinikkiziffybmtd18abhilasha_123empty1990dm_hpcrazymitzification..Naina..AbhiNikiLuverANfanwow123Khushboo_ANhapinezz13cherry_an

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Hey everyone,

I see we're getting more new participants by the day Big smile

And since most of us are writing either short FFs or scenes, it might take a bit more time for all of us to finish these, as we're all busy with everyday life.

So, I'd like to know if any of you wish to have some more time to write. If so, please reply to this post.

If we get enough responses, we'll extend the current deadline of 15th August by a few days. Wink

Also, as I've told everyone, please give a suitable title to whatever you write.

@Annie, please add the title to the other few parts as well to avoid confusion. Wink

Cheers,
Khushboo.

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 22 July 2010 at 3:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

empty1990AbhiNikiLuvermalluangelhapinezz13cherry_an

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@Sheena & Rhea, Honey...thanks for the comments! Hug
@all those who pressed the like button...thanks to you too! Big smile

@Sheena...nice continuation! I nearly choked when I read that Rohan thinks of Nikki as his sister and is getting ready to marry her! Ouch Shocked Yeh kaissi shaadi hai! Confused And my guess is Ammy is Abhi's teddy bear Shocked or his fav soft toy or most probably a puppy? Embarrassed LOL LOL LOL

@naina...would love to see what you and Aishu come up with! Big smile

@Honu...nahi nahi you're not late at all! Wink  But oh dear...Nikki writing about her Prince Charming or about Abhi? Shocked She's so confused LOL Par issliye main hamesha kehti hoon....Reynolds ke pens use kiya karo, water proof ink hota hai ROFL
Yeah so jokes apart, achha hua Reynolds ka pen use nahi kiya...Armaan aur "not" erase ho gaya! Big smile And only Abhi remained...Embarrassed Destiny! Wink LOL And she's running away again. Iss baar seedha US! Shocked Ouch Jao jao Nikki....kahan tak bhaagogi? Duniya to after all gol hai, kabhi na kabhi to bhaagte bhaagte Abhi se takraa hi jaogi! Embarrassed
But I'm waiting to see the rest....Big smile Aur tumne, as usual, kissi accident se FF start kiya hai! Tongue LOL LOL LOL But this one is good....wanna read more! Embarrassed

@Annie...wow Clap I loved this one!! Star Wonderful, the way he keeps taunting her and she gets angry. I'm so happy her barrier broke...she's just had enough, and I liked the role reversal Wink Abhi trapped between her arms...
I dunno what it is with AN, but even the role reversal suits them so well...they're both so protective of each other, and they can do pretty much anything to hurt each other, provoke each other or protect each other...love them to bits! Embarrassed Update soon! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANfan_1810AbhiNikiLuverwow123hapinezz13

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Wow Annie this part is awesome that i can't express in words.

Its totally ANlicious. These both never goin to change. I think Abhi did phd in scarstic dialogue n Nikki in wild thoughts.

I ROFL by reading that Nikki is searching something to throw on his face.LOL

They both fight than ended with some passionate moments.When they returned with theri trance than again switch to commnet each other.hahaha.Lovely continue.

ANfan_1810

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
yes Khushboo i need extended date dear.I don't think i can finsih till the last day.

Khushboo_AN

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Aniiiiiiiiiieee.....finally....they kissed....yippee!!

Loved how Nikki got angry and put up a fight with him....she shud have scratched his eyes.....ooops sorry achha hai nahi kiya.....I forget that Sadu is the hero!! Loved it!!

@ Khushboo.......I am all for extending the date!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANfan_1810Khushboo_AN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top