Fan Fictions

|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Shale!

Great scene!

Please do continue.....want to see how Dr. Modi deals with 5 people at his throat....one of them being his love....Ammy!

lol.....

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 21 July 2010 at 10:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Khushboo, awesome start! Keep it up!

Khushboo_AN

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

*Hey guys, I have used a little idea of Mich's from one of her scenes. Sorry Mich! Hope I'm not plagiarizing!*

"Rohan…look, I…I don't love you. I'm marrying you because Papa and your dad wanted us to get married. That's it. Once we get married, I'll fulfill all the duties of being a wife. I just wont be able to love you. I'm sorry. I should have told you this before, not two days before the wedding."

Rohan looked at his friend. "Nikki, how could you ever think that we could love each other? I mean, I do love you," he added hastily as he saw the expression on her face, "but never as a lover. You…you're like a sister to me. I can't even think of us loving each other."

Nikki smiled. "I know. Thanks, Rohan. By the way, if you don't love me, then who's the lucky – oops, I meant unlucky girl?"

Rohan swatted her on the shoulder and blushed. "Her name's Isha. She works with me."

"Rohan, I'm sorry."

"Don't be Nikki. It wasn't you who decided this. And anyways, Isha and I can wait for each other. My family matters to me too."

"Okay, Riddhima, plan's set. I'll get Bhai, you get Bhabhi."

"But, Sid, are you sure it'll work?"

"Definitely, 125%, just watch and learn!"

"Bhai? Bhaiyya? Abhi bhaiyya?" Sid entered Abhi's house to find the lights turned off and quiet everywhere.

"Bhai?" he tried again, switching on the lights.

"Bhai!" he rushed to his brother who was sitting on the sofa, staring blankly into empty space while holding Ammy.

"Siddhant, what happened?" Abhi finally noticed his brother who had a panicked expression on his face.

"Bhaiyya, bhab- I mean Dr. Nikita…emergency…she's at AJ's place…go!"

Abhi got up, accidentally dropping Ammy, and ran out to his car and drove off.

Sid smiled and called Riddhima. "Riddhima? Phase 1 complete. Commence phase 2."

Riddhima barged into Nikki's room and gasped, "Nikki… Atul's house…he needs you!"

Nikki ran off.

Nikki got out of her car and saw a confused Atul and Abhi standing by the door.

"Atul… Ridzy ne kaha ke you need help? Aur tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"Sid ne kaha ke you need help at Atul's house, so I came and found Atul here."

Atul hugged a bewildered Nikki and Abhi. "Guys, meri ghar ki chabbi (keys) kho gayi, aur tum dono yahan pahunch gaye? Thank you God, mere kitne acche dost hain. I lost my keys and they came to help."

He turned towards them. "I love you guys! Magar Sid aur Ridzy ko kaise pata chala ke my keys got lost? I didn't even tell them!"

Nikki growled. "Dr. Siddhant is so gonna get rectals. And I'll see to Riddhima too."

Abhi, however, understood what Sid and Riddhima had wanted, and decided to make use of the opportunity. "Nikita, can I talk to you?"

She turned to him. "What Dr. Modi?"

"Nikki, please don't do this. She's gone. It's all done now."

"Look Abhi," her voice was soft and pleading, "I don't want to open my heart again. It's been trampled on so many times, and frankly, I don't have the strength to bandage it again. I know I'm not being reasonable, but don't I deserve to be left alone?"

"Yes you do Nikki. Yes you do."

Abhimanyu Modi barged into his house, shaking both Sid and Ammy.

"Bas Siddhant, I've had enough of moping around. I am going to make Nikki realize once and for all what she's doing. Will you help me?"

Siddhant stood up, happy to have his brother back.

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 23 July 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subempty1990bmtd18abhilasha_123richasharma0991..Naina..mich09jyothi_coolwow123piya-jiyaKhushboo_ANsplnloveaboveall.hapinezz13cherry_an

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
^^Btw: Guys, confused who AMMY is? Stay tuned to find out!
LOL

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 21 July 2010 at 3:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_123dm_hpcrazyKhushboo_AN

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Originally posted by naina.patel

hi! I'm Naina :) um I just have a quick question...when is the deadline for this? I might have missed reading it, but couldn't find it in the posts :)

By the way, this s such a great idea :)

Thanks!
~Naina

Hey Naina! Hug

Yeah the deadline is on 15th August...I added it in the first page as well. Wink

Do you intend to participate? Big smile

Glad you like the idea! Embarrassed

hi khushboo!
haha thanks a lot for the response :)
and yes! i definitely will be participating. me and aishu (malluangel) will be writing an FF :) and we'll update soon!
Once again though, thanks for responding!

~Naina

Khushboo_AN

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hellloooooooooooooooooo Hug

Lovely scenes rati, Annie, Khush, Shale n Sheena!!! Loved em all!!

Am I too late? Thought would write something for the challenge. Hope you guys like it. As usual its going to be an FF....a mini though.....hope u guys enjoy it.

LOVE WAGER                                                             

PART 1

Dear Diary,

Love is a funny thing'.yeah yeah yeah'.I know'..I am the one who dreamed about love since I have understood the meaning of it but I tell you'..every girl deserves a Prince Charming.

Prince Charming is a man who loves you more than he loves himself'..not a Sadu who gets so mad at you that he takes every given opportunity to torture you for your mistake.....a mistake you made coz you were unsure of your feelings.

Prince Charming is a man who thinks the world of you'..not a Sadu who tries to make your world a difficult place to live in.

Prince Charming is a man who is like Armaan not Abhi.

I hate Abhi'.he broke my heart''.but I love Abhi too'.he is my world.

Oh Diary'..I need someone to help me.

Nikki.

Nikita slammed her diary closed. Then she opened the page she had just written on to tear it when her hand stopped and a tear drop fell on the page on the name Armaan and  not  and blotted it out.

Now the sentence read " Prince Charming is a man who is like Abhi"

The tears which were flowing suddenly ceased and Nikki stared unbelievingly at what she was reading.

"Dr. Nikita'.how do you feel?"  the husky voice broke in her thoughts and she looked up to see Abhimanyu standing in front of her with questions in his dark eyes.

"Fine" she replied shortly and wiped her tears. She had slipped while running away after he had chased her to talk about Suman latha and had broken her leg.

Abhimanyu had turned at her scream and when he had seen her roll down the stairs and faint, his heart had stopped for a second. She had held his hand and told her in a child like voice how much it pained. When Riddhimma had sedated her she had concluded that he was a dream and spoken her heart to him. Yet, it was difficult for him to believe that she loved him.

"Did you'" before he could start his interrogation, Nikita bent her head and started picking the threads of the bedsheet. She had decided to give up on Abhimanyu Modi and Armaan Malik. She had decided to leave Sanjeevani. She had decided to join her father's practice'.in the United States.

"I am resigning" she told him and he stopped mid-sentence.

"Excuse me?" he questioned, unable to believe his ears.

"I gave in my papers to Dr. Gupta'.I have decided to go and study medicine in the States''.just wanted to inform you" she told him, without looking at him'.which was a good idea as he looked about ready to strangle her.

"Running away?" he threw at her.

"Yes" came her reply and she looked up at him and when he raised an eyebrow in question, this time she decided to give him the truth'.nothing but the truth.

"From you and Armaan" she replied and saw anger cloud those beautiful chocolate eyes, which inspite of the anger in them, made her heart melt.

"Armaan" he spoke slowly, only focusing on the name which had the power to tear his heart to smithereens.

"And you" she accentuated.

"Me'.you never did care'.about me''Armaan on the other hand" he smiled humorlessly.

"All the best Dr. Nikita" he wished her and left.

She had hoped he would at least stop her '.but he'.he had let her go. Now was the time to break ties  with everything''her home, her country, her beloved Sanjeevani, Armaan, Ridzi, Atul, Anjie, Rahul, Muski and  HIM.

Edited by hapinezz13 - 05 August 2010 at 10:35pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subcukishariel1985bmtd1827dhannoempty1990richasharma0991ANfan_1810mitzificationhemvb..Naina..AbhiNikiLuverANfanwow123ratika89mich09Khushboo_ANcherry_an

ratika89

IF-Rockerz

ratika89

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Oh dear Diary...mera princess Charming kadon aayega..? Honey ji jara puch ke batana..

anyway..acha start hai...I felt like Nikki ne finally Abhi ke muh pe thapad maar diya..AM GOING AWAY FROM YOU...JAo NIkki pehlewan..bhago..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13Khushboo_AN

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
hey sweety . i mea sheena , heheheh great one ! its funny too . do continue ... yeah happily waiting to know who ammy is .
so abhi's finaly going to take things in his hands

and why everyone is threatening me with mini ff's ...... not allowed.!

plus khushboo... dont u think ppl  can also enter their unfiished ff;s here .. so that  isi bahane  they continue n complete their ff's.
direct hint to sheena!  for another chance for us.

Edited by mitzification - 22 July 2010 at 12:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuverKhushboo_AN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top