Fan Fictions

|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Wow Khush so finally u arrived.

I m thinking that "Why Khush is not here with her update uptill now??"So glad to watch u here with an update.

Its really nice one Khush.Love it how u expressed feelings in words n specially nikki's feeling.Its amazing to read ur update.Continue it soon.

Well i hav one surprise for u n all.Watch my post beneath this postLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged

This scene is after jiah comes in Abhi's life.I m assuming that only Atul knows that Abhi is married.Now all other Nikki's friend are back in Sanjeevani but she doesn't want to tell them all about what happened to her last six months.After long time all friends are together so she doesn't want them to upset on anything.Its time for celebrattion in Sanjeevani as there is reunion of old friends.

Love doesn't understand Logic                   

Part 1 

"I m so happy Atul, I can't tell you in words" she said all  with excitement in her voice and a smile
but it was her eyes which were hiding her pain.

" I m seeing you happy after such a long time"Atul said observing her excitement. Nikki turned toward him and became sad again.

"Nikki have you ever thought how all of them will react when they know the truth about you and Abhi" Atul asked tensed. "We are hiding this from the last six months, now I can't hide this anymore "Atul stated clearly.

"Atul please this is not the right time" Nikki said with moist eyes, requesting Atul with her eyes.

"Nikki u r saying this from the last six months'." started Atul agitatedly.

Nikki interrupted "Atul what will we get if we tell them the truth?, nothing is going to change in my life. The truth will only upset them and I don't want that. So please promise me that you are not going to tell them anything. We are all so happy to be united again, I don't want to
spoil that mood.Please!" Nikki tried to convince Atul to keep mum in this matter.

"As you wish" Atul finally agreed .

"Now common Help me. we have to do lots of preparation for the party" Nikki Dragged Atul by his hand.

------------------------------------

"All set Atul"Nikki asked. Atul rolled his eyes all over the place and said "Yes.....Umm...am I  looking fine ? ,Nikki ,Please tell me if I should change" Atul asked with a worried look on his face. "Yeah you are looking good but why are you so nevervous ? "Nikki enquired."Nikki have you forgotten Anjali is also coming,I have to look good na,might be she had change her mind in these six months about me. So I have to be ready"Atul said inone breath. An amused smile curved Nikki's face"humm don't worry, You are looking dashing and Anjali is going to be bowled over you. "Nikki assured him.

Muskaan and Anjali entered the party and hugged Nikki who responded to their hug with the same warmth. Atul come ad hugged Muskaan and watched Anjali without distracting and Shyly said "How r u Anjali?" Anjali come forward n hugged Atul and said "I m fine Atul n u"and stepped back. Atul was suprised with Anjali's action n told her "How can I be without u" with moist eyes.

Ridhimma came in her eyes searching for someone, she was caught by Nikki "Look at us also Ridzy we r also here".Nikki n ridhimma hugged each other for a long when Atul interrupted them n hugged Ridz. Muskaan said "Uffo Let me also hug her"by dragging Atul away and moved to hug her.(Anjali was there with Ridz during her treatment abroad.)Nikki asked Ridz "How r u??" Ridz replied "I am  fine ,n u two ?" staring at Nikki n Atul. Atul answered "We r fine now just by seeing u all here".Ridz smiled.

Armaan n Rahul entered  the party n their eyes settled on their respective gals as they were seeing them after a long time. Ridz n muskaan caught them staring at them,Ridz kept staring at Armaan with a smile n moist eyes where as Muskaan turned her face to avoid Rahul and announced to the others that Armaan had come .Ridz n Armaan came forward to share their feeling of what all they had gone through in the past six months.They hugged each other n whole gang watched them with a grin on their face.

The rest of the gang came forward to hug both of them. Whole gang shouted with full force of their lungs "Yay!!!".

Armman hugged Nikki and asked her "How r u??".Nikki got emotional and choke in her answer. Atul came forward to answer on her behalf "She is fine, just got emotional by seeing u".Nikki brought a fake smile on her face whereas her eyes still glisteed with tears.

Armaan watched her n hug her again n told her  "I thought u have forgeten me in these six months by having sadu boyfriend on your side" Armaan said trying to hide his laughter but this sentence took Nikk's fake smile also. She watched Armaan with sadness n Armaan watched her n said " don't glare at me like this Sorry to call ur bf 'sadu'."Nikki lower her eye n tried to give them a smile.
"U r very possessive about him ? huh ? .Hummm guyz beware as Dr. Modi is not here, Nikki is going to scold us on his behalf." Armaan said n all burst into laughter except Nikki n Atul who just plastered fake smile on their faces.They both stared at each other, Nikki hid her tears n left from there with the excuse of checking some arrangements.

Atul followed her and found her behind the pillar.He kept his hand on her shoulder, Nikki startled n turned around with teary eyes n relaxed seeing it was Atul. She couldn't control her sob n kept her head on Atul's shoulder.He comforted her n told her "control urself Nikki.Its not goin to be easy to hide truth from them for long".Nikki replied in her sobbing voice "I know that but we have to because we don't have any other choice". Atul looked around n said "Lets go Nikki, they r searching for us".He looked back at Nikki who pulled up her head n brushed away her tears."I m fine now, lets go"Nikki put up her fake smile again.

"Where have the two of you been ? We know that u both did all these preparations but it doesn't mean that u avoid us becauz of that" Muskaan said this to stop Rahul from starting any conversation with her. Nikki said with smile "Common lets start the fun". Armaan interrupted Nikki "I think we should wait for Dr.Modi to start the party".Nikki got dumbstruck as to how to respond to this question. Atul said "He is not coming as he is out for some meeting" and gave an assuring nod to Nikki. Nikki thanked him with her eyes .Armaan said " Oh that means we can't meet him today".

Atul dragged all of them to the dance floor n told Nikki to join them. Nikki took a deep breath to relax herself from all the questioning she had to go through. She smiled watching all her friends enjoying themselves. Armaan came to her n asked her "U have given a promise to ur bf that u not going to dance with anyone except him huh ?".Nikki replied "ahh no". He dragged her on dance floor n eyed her to dance with them.

Jiah entered the party n Nikki noticed her. She got dumbstruck by seeing her at party n atul noticed Nikki n asked "What happened ? why have you stopped dancing".By recieving no answer from her he followed nikki's   eyes and got shocked to see jiah.

"What is she doing here??"Atul asked with worry.Nikki said "How can I  know??U called her ?".Atul disbelievingly said  "have u gone mad why would I call her??".Nikki asked him "Then who  called her here". Atul said "I don't know".Nikki plead with Atul "Do something".Atul relaxing Nikki "ok I'll do something, u just relax".

"What r u both talking about huh??"Armaan asked them.Atul said "Nothing".Anjali draged Atul by his hand to dance with her. Nikki's eyes followed Atul who was stuck with Anjali. Nikki again turned around to find jiah but failed to trace her in the crowd. She got tensed n decide to do something on her own.

Soon the whole gang got tired n got down from the dance floor to take some refreshments. Atul ran from there, spotted Nikki n tapped her shoulder.She turned around n looked at him with tensed eyes   .He asked her with half breathe "Where is she?"Nikki said with worry "I  can't spot her .  where is she ?"Atul gAVE assurance to Nikki "Don't worry we will find out soon".Atul n Nikki started wandering all over the place find her but were dissapointed.

Atlast they went to the juice corner where all theire friends were sitting n enjoying their juices.  Both marched towards the gang. Armaan asked them " Whats wrong with the two  of u??Why do you keep dissapearing so much??"Atul replied "We  just went to check the arrangments"Armaan told them "How many times do you need to go to check this". At  this  both just exchanged glaces with each other.

There was one girl standing with her back towards Atul n Nikki ad facing the gang. Amaan told them "Someone is asking about u both".Both asked "who?".Girl turned around n said "I m".Both felt as if someone had pulled the carpet from beneath their feet.She was none other than Jiah.

Jiah asked them both "U r not going to introduced me to ur friends".They both just stood still not able to move or speak.Jiah smiled n said "ok let me introduce myself I m Dr.Jiah Modi, Dr.Abhimanyu Modi's wife".All got shocked n turned their eyes towards Nikki who stood facing several questioning eyes on her.

Guyz please spare me for my mistakes.This is my first attempt to write some thing on AN.U all r free to pass any type comment on this.Don't be need to be generous on me, i need honest comments if its bad than also its welcome with whole heartly.One more thing i used here some short forms of words n can't hav time to edited it.So u hav u deal it with urself.
Also tell me whether i continue it or not.

Edited by wow123 - 18 November 2010 at 3:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subbmtd18abhilasha_123empty1990ariel1985Ayesha_tManEet_KaShNirjhor105richasharma0991..Naina..AbhiNikiLuverhapinezz13Khushboo_ANsplncherry_an

27dhanno

Groupbie

27dhanno

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged

DYING IN YOUR ARMS

Your tantalizing breath
over my shoulder,
provoked in me a sense;
a sense of frisson.
Your oral redolence
sedated my soul,
my being; like heroin.
When your fingers
traced my lips,
my heart seemed to
crumble down into ashes.

Like the phoenix,
I took rebirth from it...
Wanting to be in your
arms forever.
Wishing to die there,
again and again.

Hope you all liked it...this is my first attempt to write a poem on AN!!! WinkSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subempty1990Dannyelarichasharma0991..Naina..wow123mich09splnKhushboo_ANhapinezz13cherry_an

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged

*EDIT*

*dies*

You killed me with this...

I've nothing more to say...

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 21 July 2010 at 8:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannowow123

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 27dhanno

DYING IN YOUR ARMS

Your tantalizing breath
over my shoulder,
provoked in me a sense;
a sense of frisson.
Your oral redolence
sedated my soul,
my being; like heroin.
When your fingers
traced my lips,
my heart seemed to
crumble down into ashes.

Like the phoenix,
I took rebirth from it...
Wanting to be in your
arms forever.
Wishing to die there,
again and again.

Hope you all liked it...this is my first attempt to write a poem on AN!!! WinkSmile
Its lovely dear.
I loved the lines of phoenix.

Wishing to die there,
again and again.
than again take birth
to be in ur arms forever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannorichasharma0991Khushboo_AN

27dhanno

Groupbie

27dhanno

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Goddie!!! I loved your peice!!

HeartHeartHeartHeart

It is awesome....ClapClapClapClap

Edited by 27dhanno - 21 July 2010 at 6:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Shale...You brought Jiah back from the dead! *aghast*

Well...now since you've written it I can't help that, can I? :P LOL

Chalo...back to the comment. It's a nice scene. So now Armaan will flex his muscles and go to throttle Abhi, eh? Where're AbhiMaan when you need them!?

But I'm looking forward to what happens next...please do continue!

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@Shale...thanks! Yeah, you must have been wondering where I was...LOL! I wrote this on pen and paper as I didn't have time to type. I wrote it in school actually Embarrassed But you know what, I'm glad you liked it. I know it's a small part, but I can't help it.

@Lahari...my ESS! Hug You already knew about this! :P Am glad you liked it! And you ROCKED with that poem! *thumbs up* *big hugs*

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 21 July 2010 at 7:51am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top