Fan Fictions

|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged

*EDIT*

Awww Annie...I loved this scene! Really cute...I wonder how Abhi doesn't say anything about Sid's close proximity to Nikki when they work together Confused 

But the Nikki-Ayesha scene was really nice. Boyfriend part was good LOL Abhi does seem to be the type who would love kids Embarrassed Want to see the convo between boyfriend and girlfriend later on if you decide to write Wink

Abhi taking advantage of her sleep and touching her...Embarrassed I loved that! But Nikki must've shocked him...I hope he remembers her words and his conclusion that she still cares Big smile

Update soon!

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 21 July 2010 at 3:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Great parts guys!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

A tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm ready to trust you again."

He sighed. "I know, and that's why I want to make it up to you. Please don't do this. It hurts."

"It hurts? You know what hurts the most? When someone betrays your trust. When someone whom you trust with your life, your happiness, lets you go, leaves you alone. That hurts. It hurts more than anything. That's why I can't trust you."

There was silence between the two for a couple of minutes, until she got up and brushed the tears off her face. "I'll be happy if you come, but if you can't, I understand," saying that, she left.

He sighed once more, and looked again at the invitation in his hand.

"Rohan weds Nikita" it read.

The wedding preparations were on in full blast, and everyone was happy. That is to say, everyone except the bride.

Why am I doing this? To keep myself happy? No…it can't be, because I'm not happy. Why am I not happy? He's being punished for his acts. Then why do I feel as if this is going to be the biggest mistake of my life?

There was a knock on the door, and Siddhant and Riddhima entered. (NOTE*- SR are not married)

She looked at them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Bhabh-" Before Sid could complete the word, she glared at him. "Sorry, I meant Dr. Nikita, please don't do this to bhai. He…he loves you…a lot. We've all seen it. He's regretting his actions. Please don't do this. I know you love him too. Bhai loves you…" he trailed off, and gestured for Riddhima to continue.

"Nikki, Sid is right. You and Abhi love each other. Don't make this mistake. And he's ready to marry you. Nikki, you'll regret this all your li-"

Nikki cut her off. "Riddhima, he should have thought about all this before he did what he did. He distanced me. He made me a stranger. He made me a stranger to our love. So I am doing the same thing to him. Don't I have a right to do that? If you were in my place, after what he did, would you forgive him?"

Riddhima sighed. "No, I wouldn't. Fine, Nikki. If that's your decision, then we can say no more. But think about it some more, okay? He loves you. And you know it."

"I do know, Riddhima. But I have made my decision. And I won't change it."

Once they were out of Nikki's room, Siddhant spoke. "I don't know why bhabhi is doing this. Abhi bhai got his punishment already. It's just bhabhi who doesn't realize this."

"You know Sid, they love each other so much. Abhi's heart will break to see her getting married to someone else. We can't let this happen!"

She looked at him for a second, then smiled. "You know, I never thought the day would come when we actually could work together."

He laughed. "Anything for bhai. I've never had a real brother, but bhai filled in for one. I love him, and I just want to see him happy."

"They deserve to be happy, and Nikki is definitely not happy. We need to do something."

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 23 July 2010 at 1:43pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subbmtd18abhilasha_12327dhannoempty1990ANfan_1810richasharma0991..Naina..mich09ratika89wow123Khushboo_ANsplnhapinezz13cherry_an

ratika89

IF-Rockerz

ratika89

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
WOAH..! NIKI WEDS ROHAN...that's a shock more than surprise...lol!!
good going, I want to see what happens..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richasharma0991AbhiNikiLuverwow123

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
arrre Abhi bhi na....itna gussa kyun karta hai!!

hez gonna give her a piece of his mind when she goes in his office!!

great part Annie....just that "Boyfriend" hardly featured....n I missed him sorely....need some hot hot hot An moments....me waittttttttttttting!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziffyANfan_1810wow123Khushboo_AN

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Wow sheena or Rhea thats was wonderful even i think about this idea to write it down.

But i think i only keep thinking of ideas which never change into story.Its good atleast u give creations to ur idea.I loved it.Continue it.

U do all this even when u r on bed.I m feeling that i m useless who only makes excuses.arhhh

Love u all who r writing in this thread. 

AbhiNikiLuver

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
*topples over chair*

Shocked Rohan weds Nikita? Shocked Ouch And Nikki went to invite Abhi to the wedding??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

OMGGGGG...Sheena, Rhea, whoever you are, please update soon coz I can't wait for this! Big smile

But why is Nikki so angry at Abhi? What happened? Explain karo! Wink

AbhiNikiLuver

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Moved here:

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 30 July 2010 at 3:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subbmtd18abhilasha_12327dhannoempty1990ANfan_1810richasharma0991..Naina..wow123hapinezz13cherry_an

Post Reply New Post

Go to top