Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Annie for updating ...great update as ususal...but missed more AN moments .............. want more AN together ... more time ...more moments !!!!!
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ANfan_1810

Honey Buney .............

where are u?
I am missing you so much!
Jaldi Maan to chod ke AN ki duniya mein aa jao and update karo!
It is no fun without u! I am warning you that I am going to stalk u till u update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maan ko choodon.....Aniiiiiiiie...kya bol rahi ho!!

but will def update soon sweets!!! whenever I sit in front of the comp.....the fone rings....or someone has work....uff!! n my poor Maan gets blamed LOl!!

@NAINA n AISHU.......Ammy the sweetheart is positively creepy here but am still enjoying ur FF quite a bit!!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arrey arrey...see Annie! Just SEE how agitated Honu is coz you blamed her dahling Maan! Aisa nahi karte! *shoots mock-glare at Annie*

Aww Honu don't worry...Maan is all yours...as long as you keep updating! *wink*
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

@Annie...hehehehehe ๐Ÿ˜† lovelyyyyyyyyyy...๐Ÿ‘ I can't say how much I was enjoying Nikki's jealousy! And I keep thinking of Tia as Abhi's daughter...guess the fact that she's his sister here will take some time to sink in ๐Ÿ˜† I think I'm way too much in love with 4 year old Tiu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Anyway, that's a wonderful update...Abhi wanting to keep Nikki away from Sid! ๐Ÿ˜† Good going!
But please don't tell me Abhi's 32 years old! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ    I know, main bhi wohi soch rahi thi......
Nooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ Sapna bhi toot gaya aur dil bhi. Am sure Sheenu must be crying buckets somewhere in her end of the world! Lol....hospital main behet ke *joins Sheenu in wailing over Abhi's age*
I protest! He shouldn't be that old!  At most he should be 29...not more!Arre, he should be 26! 29 bhi nahin!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Now I want a scene with a younger Abhi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ANfan_1810 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hapinezz13

Maan ko choodon.....Aniiiiiiiie...kya bol rahi ho!!

but will def update soon sweets!!! whenever I sit in front of the comp.....the fone rings....or someone has work....uff!! n my poor Maan gets blamed LOl!!

@NAINA n AISHU.......Ammy the sweetheart is positively creepy here but am still enjoying ur FF quite a bit!!

Honu .........

Maan to bechare koh 1 hour ke liye chodo baas, not more than that! usko bhi break chahiye! ๐Ÿ˜†

in that time write an update .....๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..... thats all!

We miss u too, dear! Jaldi wapas a jao! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am sad without u and your updates! very very sad!

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Annie There is problem goin on in my head.While reading ur ff I imagine Tia of Remix which played Shweta gulati and Nikki character also played by her.So u understand how terrible it look where Shweta urff Tia playing Abhi's sister.๐Ÿ˜†I m no t able to imagine other Tia so its better u provide me pic of Tia as well.I loved ur update but something spice is missing.Do add some ingredient including all characters in some khurafat.

@Naina n Aish Well i liked how the convo goin on btw each character. I don't get what exactly Armaan intention. He is trying to woo Nikki in front of Abhi. Loved overpossessive Sid n Abhi reaction toward her over reacted wife๐Ÿ˜†Continue.......................   
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great work Khush๐Ÿ˜Š I have read some of the one shots and they seem awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am definitely taking part.. Though I am not that creative, will try to put up something for AN..โ˜บ๏ธ
ANfan_1810 thumbnail

Ok guys here I go once again .... seems like a lot of confusion due to Tia's name and age .... and am sorry about it. This is my first FF and am learning with each new character and a new update .....

So here is the character sketch with pictures for all the characters after 14 updates  ....

Dr. Abhimanyu Modi

played by our own Amit Tandon  - he is a senior doctor in Sanjeevani  just like that in DMG. Sorry girls, but he has to be 32! But believe me that is not as bad as you guys think ...... for they say men are like wine .... they get better as they  age  .....  afterall  all that experience should make them better, na? Just imagine, he has been guarding his heart so closely for so long, just for our sweet Nikki  ....  

Dr. Nikita Malhotra

played by Shweta Gulati ' I am sure you wouldn't have anyone else ... so no confusion there!  And she is 25, just about to finish her internship in Sanjeevani. Her character is same as that shown in DMG. She is a beautiful girl with a heart of gold, extremely caring towards all those she loves. She has been deeply hurt by her parents as they have let her down and she is running away from them.  She also has a problem confessing her true feelings to Abhi as she has been disappointed in love a multiple times.

Siddhant Shah

played by Karan Wahi. His character is same as that in DMG who is fun-loving and light-hearted person, though not a doctor! He is a 24 year old management graduate who is a great guy at heart and has taken a special liking to Nikki. He has finished his MBA from US and just returned to India. He is in Sanjeevani temporarily working on the financial viability of New Sanjeevani project and is assisted by Nikki.

Tia Modi

She is a 20 yr old fun loving, beautiful, innocent girl. She is Abhimanyu Modi's little sister who is 12 years junior to him. Abhi has practically brought her up and is more of a father figure to her than a brother. He is  responsible for everything that she is today! Guys ... what I am trying to show here a beautiful brother-sister relationship ..... not sure if I am succeeding at it or not ! She is the apple of her big brother's eye. Both are very close and very protective towards each other and would do anything for each other.

Anitha Modi 

She is a beautiful lady who is in her mid fifties. Modern, easy going, fun loving, absent minded mom to Abhi and Tia. She is the cutest mom, more of a friend to her children than a mother.

Mr. Shah

A successful businessman in his early 60s. He is the owner of Ace HealthCare chain of hospitals, which has hospitals around the world. His is interested in investing in New Sanjeevani Hospital and has put his son Siddhant to do the financial viability of the project.

Ayesha

is a  7 year old.  She is suffering from Blood Cancer for more than a year and has been a patient with Sanjeevani, who has been hospitalized off and on.  She does not have her parents, but is taken care by her grandmother who is old and has health and wealth problems herself. Ayesha looks upto Nikki as her didi. And Nikki as usual .... has become too attached to her. She loves Ayesha  like her own! Abhi who generally keeps his distance from everyone, succumbs to her charm and has become a very good friend of Ayesha and they call each other Girlfriend and Boyfriend! I loved 'Sexy's' character in the movie Cheeni  Kum and this character is inspired by her.

Goofy

I have already introduced him to you guys  ..... my dearest, naughtiest  puppy ..... he is a pug .... and has been gifted by Nikki to Ayesha on her b'day, though stays with Nikki for now till Ayesha can take him to her house. And Goofy jusssst lovessssssss Abhi ! They both are the best of friends ! You should see when they both are together!  Goofy is always ready to take on to Abhi! Apparently he thinks he is Nikki's protector ...... and she needs protection from Dr. Modi! He is not threatened at all by their difference in sizes!  

And rest of the gang is pretty much the same as that in DMG ' Armaan, Ridhimma, Atul, Anjali, Muskaan and Rahul.

Part 15 updated at -

Edited by ANfan_1810 - 13 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
hey ................like tia ....wh is she .needless to say like goofy too
jsha thumbnail
hi guys how r u all im new to this forum and every one writing here best of luck to all of u guyz and please continue soon ok take care love u all bye