Fan Fictions

|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
aha....so u got in Sid to make Modi jealous....Love it Annie!!!

sahi jaa rahi ho....he will go out of his mind with jealousy!! actually it will be tons of fun to read if u get a hot girl to make Nikki jealous too...then we can get tooooooons of HOt AN scenes!!

Loved it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziffyAisha202wow123Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
hi! I'm Naina :) um I just have a quick question...when is the deadline for this? I might have missed reading it, but couldn't find it in the posts :)

By the way, this s such a great idea :)

Thanks!
~Naina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brokenmirrorsKhushboo_AN

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hey Annie , this is such a good twist , always wated something like this . Great writig .. do carry on ....
eve after the chalege is over we will ot let you stop writing heheheh
hey if u do iculcate honeys idea ...it wld be steaming hot !!!!!!!
both preteding to be datig other or likig others and yet wwhen they meet unexpectedly the eyelock ... the sparks !!!!!!!!!!!!

brokenmirrorsKhushboo_AN

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Poeple please come up with new takes on why Abhi's arm was injured and who was his past lover !

brokenmirrorsKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina.patel

hi! I'm Naina :) um I just have a quick question...when is the deadline for this? I might have missed reading it, but couldn't find it in the posts :)

By the way, this s such a great idea :)

Thanks!
~Naina

Hey Naina! Hug

Yeah the deadline is on 15th August...I added it in the first page as well. Wink

Do you intend to participate? Big smile

Glad you like the idea! Embarrassed

------

Originally posted by mitzification

Poeple please come up with new takes on why Abhi's arm was injured and who was his past lover !

Maybe that can be the theme of the next challenge! Wink

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 17 July 2010 at 3:51am

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@Annie...thats a lovely scene! Big smile So Sid makes Abhi jealous! *rubs hands together* This is gonna be super-fun!

I'm really looking forward to how this goes forward....hungry for more! Embarrassed

And The VM is beautiful! Hug Very nice way to incorporate the song in the scene! Big smile

But sweetie could you please give your scene a name? It makes the identification a lot easier.

Thanks,
Khushboo. Embarrassed

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 17 July 2010 at 3:49am

ANfan_1810

Goldie

ANfan_1810

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

YOU'RE STILL THE ONE

Part 2

Abhi was fuming as he walked down the corridor towards his cabin.  He had no clue why he lets her affect him this way. Dr. Nikita was in her usual gay mood, least affected by what had transpired  between the two of them yesterday. This made him even more angry.

He had been a fool, unable to sleep for the better part of the night, tortured by her huge accusing eyes, full of grief and tears, as she had run out of his home. He had been so worried for her safety and hoped she had reached home without getting into any harm. Inspite of everything that had been said between them,  he was worried if his anger was misplaced, if he had over reacted to her, if he had misinterpreted her intensions, if he had hurt her so deeply that she would be forced to runaway once again. Because he knew, more than anyone, that whenever she was hurt, she resorted to running away.

Unable to sleep, he had paced his room like a caged tiger. He kept on remembering all the special moments they had shared. Her soulful eyes kept flashing in front of him ... they were trying to tell him something ...  he remembered how during the boxing match she had cried, how she had brought him home and taken care of him, She had refused to accept that she cared, whereas her actions spoke other wise. After the fight with the goons ' she was so angry at him, beating him for saving her and getting worried because he was hurt. At that occasion also she had refused to accept that she cared about him and was scared senseless that the goons would harm him. And then at the pool - after Armaan had pushed him into the pool, she had not uttered a word, her eyes reflecting all her feelings for him, tears just pour down, both of them suffering his insult speechlessly. At all these occasions, he had seen the pain reflected in her eyes. She was hurting more than he himself was hurting.  She had cared so much, but had never been able to put it into words. Her actions had spoken louder than words and her eyes had spoken volumes.  Finally, accepting that he may have been wrong and misjudged Nikki, he had gone off to sleep in the early hours, making up his mind to talk to her the next day, and sort out everything.

But guess what? He could not have been more wrong! Dr. Nikita Malhotra could not be bothered by such small insignificant things in life. She was least affected  by his insults. Only if he had mattered to her, would his insults have affected her. Now more than ever, he was sure that he had been right about her using him ... to get thru this internship ... it was all an act ... and now that she had been caught ... she was hatching a new plan. But he will make sure that she did not succeed ... he will be smarter than her this time around and beat her at her own game.

As soon as he reached his cabin, he received a call, and then got sucked into his work. There was no time to think about anything else. He had not even realized and it was lunch time. Suddenly he remembered about Siddhant. He will have to make sure that he had settled down, and was comfortable. He should find out if his lunch was taken care off.. He walked to Siddhant's cabin, but was surprised to find him missing. He walked to the reception, and asked Sister Lovely  if she had seen Siddhant anywhere.

'Haan, sir. How can I miss him?' she replied getting lost in her dreams.

Abhi stared at her, nodded to himself and asked her again a bit irritatedly this time, if she can tell him where Siddhant had gone. With a sweet smile she informed him that he had gone towards the cafeteria along with the interns. Abhi started walking towards the cafeteria, in hope to catch him up there and making sure that he was comfortable and had his lunch. As soon as he reached the cafeteria, he found all the interns sitting at a table, chatting away to glory, laughing, pulling each others leg, and having their lunch. He observed that Dr. Nikita was also there. She was sitting next to Siddhant and talking to him about something very animatedly, moving her hands in the air, mischief in her eyes, and a big smile on her face. Abhi kept looking at her. He just could not get his eyes  off her. Siddhant was also deeply engrossed in what she was saying ... and suddenly they both burst out laughing, obviously to some joke that Nikita had cracked.

Abhi, disgusted and angry with himself, walked across the cafeteria. Everyone at the table fell quite as soon as they saw him approaching  ...

'Sir, good afternoon! Would like to join us for lunch?', Nikki said sweetly as Armaan kicked her from under the table, glaring at her.

'No thank you, Dr. Nikita. I am not here to have lunch nor goofing around, wasting  my time.  Let me remind  all of you  that you have duties to attend to. There are patients waiting for u.' He said glaring at them.

'Yes, Dr. Modi. We are aware of our duties. But there is still some more time before our lunch break gets over.' came the reply from Armaan. He just could not stand  Dr. Modi's high handedness,

Abhi gave him a cold stare and turned towards  Nikki, 'Dr. Nikita, please meet me at 5:00 pm in my cabin. I need to discuss a few things related to New Sanjeevani project.'

'But ....., sir...., my duty ' Nikki tries to interrupt him.

'Yes, Dr. Nikita, is there some problem?' Abhi inquires coldly.

'No, sir .... I just wanted to tell u that since my duty was getting over by 5:00 pm, I had offered to help Sid with some reports related to the New Sanjeevani finances. He had some queries and  we thought it will be a good idea to go thru them together.'

'So now you have become a financial expert too ....', Abhi asked her sarcastically.

Sid looked from one to other, unable to understand what was going on. Though it was nothing new for the other interns who knew that this was a daily affair between Dr. Modi and Nikita. They knew that they both could not stand each other, except ofcourse Riddhima who knew the actual relationship between the two.

'Dr. Modi ....' Sid interrupted the heated argument, ' is there some problem? I had no idea that u had some work lined up with Dr. Nikita. Assuming she would be finished  with her duties, I requested for her help as a personal favour'.

This got Abhi even more angry. But suddenly realized Siddhant's presence and checked his anger.

'No Siddhant, it is fine. You can go thru the reports with Dr. Nikita. I hope you have settled down and know your way around Sanjeevani now. If there is anything you need please feel free to let me know.'

'Sure .... Dr. Modi. All the Doctors here have been of a great help ... they have made sure that I am not alone and in no time I am settled here. Nikita has offered her help to clear out any doubts that I may have, since I do understand that you are extremely busy with all your responsibilities. So would not like to bother u more than it is absolutely necessary.' Sid replied with a smile, looking appreciating at Nikita.

Seeing the anger in Abhi eyes, Nikki realized that she was getting more and more into trouble. Her innocent offer to help Sid, was back firing. And she realized how absolutely right she was .... as soon as she heard Abhi say,

'Dr. Nikita, since you r busy this evening, please meet me tomorrow at 6:00 in the morning in my cabin.'

Without looking at anyone, before anyone could utter a word, he turned his back and  walked away. He went towards the nurse station and instructed Sister Lovely to  put Dr. Nikita on night duty tonight.

The gang was stunned ... but before anyone could recover and say anything, Dr. Modi had walked away. Nikki was not surprised at all. She was the only one who knew how upset he was with her. She had to be patient, she had to put up with whatever he dished out at her till all his anger drained away ... only then she would be able to get thru to him.

This was just the beginning ... there was a long way before things will sort out between them. She was slowly getting to understand him and his worst half ie. his anger better.

Part 3 updated -

Edited by ANfan_1810 - 22 July 2010 at 11:59am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subcukishank_abhinikkibmtd18abhilasha_123dm_hpcrazymitzificationmansibhartihemvbAisha202richasharma0991..Naina..ratika89wow123hapinezz13Khushboo_ANcherry_an

ANfan_1810

Goldie

ANfan_1810

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hapinezz13

aha....so u got in Sid to make Modi jealous....Love it Annie!!!

sahi jaa rahi ho....he will go out of his mind with jealousy!! actually it will be tons of fun to read if u get a hot girl to make Nikki jealous too...then we can get tooooooons of HOt AN scenes!!

Loved it!

thanks a lot honey, i am so glad that you like it. My story goes a bit differently ... lets see if you enjoy it. I have updated part 2 also. please read and comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top