Fan Fictions

|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hey annie , i read ur ff now fully . I had initially left it in the middle as I dint like how abhi behaved wid nikki .
But now as i have read it fully ........ its really really great !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PLS Keep writing !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANfan_1810Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* (Page 150)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
waiting for next challenge hope it starts soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

NOTE

Well...FINALLY I'm updating the info LOL

Yeah so, the next Writing Challenge will start on 14th February. We haven't decided the deadline, but you can expect it to be somewhere around the first week of July.

The theme, as you know, is Abhi Ka Past.

But...

We've added something to it. Alongside Abhi's Past, it's compulsory (yes, I may sound like a primary schoolteacher but it is compulsory Wink) that you have a particular song in association to it. It might not concern the entire work, but there has to be some song (of your own choice) revolving on AN. How you put it is up to you...further details regarding this will be put up on the thread itself when I open it Embarrassed

Anyway, we'd like a few new writers to participate, please...Big smile Don't be shy, we'd love to read anything based on AN that's thrown our way! Star

And of course, our veterans...please keep writing and entertaining as we know you're experts in doing Wink

So...about the rest, well you can happily PM Marausha or me (Khushboo) for further info if you need it. Of course, everything will be clearly written on the thread once it's opened.

If you wish to enroll your names (I really do sound like a teacher, don't I? Confused LOL) before the thread is opened then PM us, we'll make the list Big smile

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Start thinking up plots, because we have a few different award categories this time! Wink

Oh, and if you have any suggestions for awards, then please do share (via PM of course. No more spamming here Tongue)

Cheers!

~Khushboo
and
Marausha. Embarrassed

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 31 January 2011 at 5:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ANfan_1810piya-jiyajshawow123hapinezz13

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

NOTE

Okay girls...since this thread is at its end, I thought it best to reserve this spot for details about the next Challenge.

As far as Marausha and I have decided, the 2nd AN Writing Challenge will start on 14th February 2011, Valentine's Day Embarrassed We're planning to keep the deadline till 4th July or something...I forgot *sheepish grin*

And apart from that, there will be something new added to it, so keep checking this post for updates regarding the same. Big smile We still have to chalk out the exact details and finalise everything, but all we can say is that get ready for a superb Challenge ahead...and we want some more writers this time! Wink

And if you've forgotten or haven't checked by any chance, the theme will be "Abhi ka past". Added to that, there might be some other criteria but for now, keep in mind that this will be the basic structure. Star

Hope I didn't confuse you Embarrassed LOL

Start thinking up the stories! Big smile

Love you all! Hug

Cheers!

~Khushboo and Marausha. Embarrassed
25 dec se sidhe 14 feb.
Tab tak main kya karu bolo bhala.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyaKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Shale, tab tak tum araamse baethke apna naya FF likho. Chhupake rakhna, baad mein challenge mein post kar dena Wink Less work that way, see!

wow123

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
till then u people can start writing ur ff's and u can start posting when the challenge starts .............. this will also ensure completion of ur ff's
Also I want you people to start promoting this new chalenge so that we get more new writers

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

till then u people can start writing ur ff's and u can start posting when the challenge starts .............. this will also ensure completion of ur ff's  Agree. All those who can do so and have the time for it, please start off with your FFs...at least get started on a rough draft. We'll be posting the details very soon.

Also I want you people to start promoting this new chalenge so that we get more new writers definitely! Big smile

wow123

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Shale, tab tak tum araamse baethke apna naya FF likho. Chhupake rakhna, baad mein challenge mein post kar dena Wink Less work that way, see!
my new ff is nothing relate with Abhi's past.

Khushboo_AN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top