|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys suggest me some good title for my story.I hav already posted   part 1 (https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1438785&TPN=6)on )pg 6.

Love doesn't understand Logic

Part 2

All eyes were on Nikki, she was not able to think what she was going to say to her friends and how she could make them understand. She didn't know what excuse she was going to make in front of her friends when she herself didn't understand up till now why she couldn't stop herself from loving Abhi even after knowing that he was married. She still kept trying to live in a false hope that he was going to separate from his wife. She was trying to find out the answers of question which her friends were going to ask her.

Armaan asked "Abhimanyu's wife'''When did you get married??" with confused expression that he might have heard it wrong. Jiah replied "Two years ago" and this answer also broke one more hope for Nikki . Now she couldn't even tell her friends that "Things didn't work btw her-and Abhi and He married someone else". She thought of that answer to end of all her friends' questions but nothings was working in her favor. She felt that every thing around her was conspiring against her.

Armaan tried to start his enquiry by asking further question to Jiah but Atul moved forward to push a waiter towards  Jiah , causing juice to fall on her clothes. Atul said "Oh'see what have you done". Waiter said " I m sorry sir'.I mean mam". Atul said "its ok u may leave."" Why don't you go and use the wash room? I'll show u the way". Atul  left with Jiah and Nikki was left alone  to face five pairs of eyes, her one only support Atul  also not with her.

Armaan moved forward to sort out the confusion with Nikki but she was too nervous to even face her most beloved friend. Suddenly all lights went out which made the place so dark that no one could see who was standing besides them. Sudddenly Someone shouted "Please all of you stay where you are. It's a power failure and we are soon going to start the generator". The Light comes back but Nikki had disappeared from Armaan's vision. All tried to search for her but soon understood that she had left.

In the meanwhile Atul called on Jiah's phone from the reception and said to  her  "Mr. Bakshi  wants to meet you right now at Star hotel regarding a business proposal". This trick of Atul worked out and he was able to send Jiah from this party but he found himself caught by all his friends around him. Armaan asked him "U know everything right ?". Atul couldn't lie to Armaan so he simply noded a yes. "Then why didn't u tell us champ" Armaan asked in a furious mood. Atul replied "Nikki doesn't want to tell you about this and I m just helping her". Armaan just turned around and said to Atul "I can't believe that my friends have been lying to me from so long". Atul put a hand on Armaan shoulder and said "I don't want to but I m doing this only because Nikki wants me to do this. I don't want her to loose trust on me also, she has already lost it on herself". Atul said "Nikki has gone through a lots in these six months but she never allowed anyone to share her pain, not even me". Atul explains "I m trying to give her my support whenever she need so that she dosen't feel lonely. Now she needs our help rather than the question u all want to ask her". Atul pleaded with them "We all should give her some time n space to talk to us about this ,when she wants". Finally all agreed to what Atul said as he was the only one who had seen all that she had gone through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Nikki was walking on the road but didn't have the courage to go home or back to Sanjeevani, her friends might be waiting there for her to answer their question. She was not ready for it, but she needed someone right here with her who didn't raise question but listened to her quietly. The one and only name that came to her mind was Abhi. She dialed his no on her mobile and heard the voice which always gave her  pleasure. Abhi asked "Nikki, are you alright" . He was worried as she had never called him in the last six months . Even for emergencies she told thr nurse to call him.

"I want to meet u right now" Nikki said, subduing  her fast beat n her feelings which were flowing like crest n trough. She coulf feel that the intensity of her love for Abhi had not decreased  with distance instead it made her to go weaker , craving of his love. She  just hated these feelings as they  never understand the bitter side of the situation: that he was married n can't be hers in this lifetime. Abhi told her "U come to Sanjeevani.I m here" to which Nikki reluctantly answered "No, I can't talk to u there.  Please come to mall road, I m waiting here. Please don't tell anyone that u r going to meet me". Abhi understood that there was something very serious happening n he assured Nikki that he was coming.

Abhi reached at the place but found no vehicle or person there. He called Nikki on her mobile "where r u Nikki??I can't find u". To which Nikki replied "Leave ur car there n take a left turn from signal, there is a small garden after 5 min walk. Ur car can't come here as its having a small path". She disconnected the phone. Abhi follows the path which Nikki told him and found one shadow standing there.

He spoke softly "Nikki". Nikki turned st the sound of his voice n looked at him in silence. Abhi again asked "Nikki''.. What happened?" Nikki tryied to stop her tears from flowing down n asked him "Now u r happy. U got  what u want." Abhi was confused "I m not getting what r u trying to say". Abhi innocence mades her more furious n she screamed "Now don't act as if u don't know anything. I know this is all ur plan to insult me in front of my friends". Abhi was shocked and asked her in calm voice "Will u please explain to me in clear words what happened?" Nikki asked in her fury "U have sent ur wife there to insult me". This line was enough for Abhi to understand what had happened as he knew Nikki hadn't told her friends about his marriage.

"What was Jiah  doing there?" Abhi said in thinking the reason to which Nikki asked him "That's the same thing I want to know, what was she doing there?" Abhi looked up to sympathize with her situation and came forward to console her but she pushed his hands away. She was now able to stop her tears from flowing ,she asked   "Why don't i deserve a single day of happiness in my life?...'Why??" Last one had totally broken  her inbody mind and spirit. Abhi came forward but with Abhi's each step , Nikki steped backward. Abhi again raised his hands to stop her from crying but she once again pushed him away. She asked "Why all the people I loved r leave me, first u and now my friends?.....Why??" She starts sobbing loudly n this time he catches her in his arms. 

She tried to hit him hard on the chest to free herself but he held her tightly. Her attempts at hitting kept loosing force n finally she kept her head on Abhi's chest. He started moving his hands up n down  her back to sooth her . She had poured her heart's feeling out in her tears after so long, and could  feel the burden which was she carrying for six months had lightend by just one hug. She was never able to share her pain with anyone not even her friends but why things were so easy in front of Abhi. The person who hurt her most was the only one with whom she could share her pain without any fear. This was something which she couldn't understand up till now.

Both stood quietly for a long time hugging each other possessively. The feelings which were stored deep inside their hearts, started showing in their actions. Abhi held her tight in his arms n Nikki hid her head in btw his shoulder n chest. Nikki nose touching his bare neck which arose feelings in Abhi to feel her more. Abhi dug his head in her hair to get to feels her ,he had missed it  badly for  the past six months. Now, both were completely lost in each other and both lifted their heads in attempt to move closer to the other. They both forgot their pain n wanted to be like this forever. Abhi's nose touched Nikki n both wanted each other so desperately that they could die for it also. Abhi couldn't control his feeling for Nikki n put his lips on her. Even she couldn't stop her feelings n responded to him with hunger. It took a few second for Nikki to realizes what was happening n she drew herself back. Abhi opened his eyes n saw Nikki with tears glistening in her eyes, standing far from him. He felt as if someone had taken his life from him. His eyes begged her for love which she couldn't return and she turned her face to compose herself. He lowers his eyes n run his fingers in his hair in reaction ,of rejection from his own love.

Abhi had always lived alone, with no friends or relatives in his life but had  never felt lonely. He always loved to live alone as he enjoyed his independence n wanedt to take all his life decision without any one interrupting him. He was a very ambitious person n nothing was more important in his life other than work, he wanted to excel in everything in which he put his foot. But everything hds changde after Nikki came to his life, his whole perception towards life had changed . The person whose life had no room for emotions n feeling had slowly started changing since he met Nikki. Nikki was  totally opposite in natureto him ,she gave preference to love more than her own career which was difficult for Abhi to understand. She was one girl who gave up every precious thing of her life without expecting anything in return. For him it was stupidity, she was ready to give her career to the one (Armaan) whom she loved or not, she didn't even know. Every time he tried to understand her, he was spell bound with her courage to give up her desire with a smile. Abhi himself doesn't realize that Nikki had slowly lef ta  great impact on him which attracting him towards her.

From the last six month, Abhi felt loneliness which made him more reserved than before. His loneliness made him miserable from inside which he couldn't share with anyone as he had no friends n relatives. First time in life he hated the fact that he was alone, which he used to enjoy earlier. The distance from Nikki made him feel unwanted n undesirable for the world.

It takes few minutes for Abhi-Nikki to control their feelings n talk about the matter for which they were here. "R u ok now" Abhi asked in concern. Nikki replied with lowered eyes n hardly audible voice "humm". They both blurt out "Sorry" simultaneously which made their eyes meet again. To avoid the awkwardness Abhi asked  "What they asked u Nikki?" this brought the whole incident  back to her mind. She realized why she was here. She told him what had happened in the party. He told her that it  all happened because of him but he has no idea about Jiah's presence in the party. He himself got the invitation of the party but dropped the idea as he knew it would create problem for her. How Jiah  came to the party as she has not even the invitation for the party. The invitation was only for Sanjeevani staff, he didn't know . Abhi thought hard than said "May be she found my invitation card to enter the party." Abhi feels guilty "I m sorry Nikki, if I knew that I would have defiantly stop jiah to go for the party". Nikki replied "Its ok, I know its not your fault. I have to be a little more cautious". Abhi was amazed to hear this , how was it that she always understood him so easily when other not even sympathized with him.

"Now what next??" he asked her what she was goin to do now. She said "All r very angry with me. I don't know what m I going to do. Please Abhi will you go from Sanjeevani for sometime. In the meanwhile I will settle the matter here." Abhi stared at her unbelievingly,after all that happened btw them she  still loved and cared for him. Abhi couldn't stop himself for asking "Why do u still care for me? U want to save me from ur friends foul mood why? At this time u have to think about urself  but u r thinking about me." Abhi came forward n cupped her face with his hands n begged "Please Nikki think about urself not me. Don't worry about me. Just put the blame on me, I'll handle it. I m not going to leave u in this situation to suffer alone". Nikki gets teary hearing this, he was always there for her even when she didn't expecte him.

Abhi n Nikki spent whole night in the garden. Nikki was not ready to go home n Abhi knew that very well. Both were quite but still giving each other strength to fight. They were not conversing but still were there for each other.

It was difficult for both of them to make ppl understand why  they loved each other ,as it was a sin in the eyes of other. All looked at their love as a crime but only the two of them knew how much they feel for each other but can't express it as its against the norm of culture.

Guyz joote chappal bhi chalegi.par pheko to sahi.Waiting for response to continue it or not.
Edited by wow123 - 13 years ago
Hey jhute -  chappal kyun? you need to be showered with flowers....
it was an amazing update. really touching. loved the way the story is going ... and loved the connection between AN.... please continue ..... 'The special bond' that is my name for you FF.
Edited by ANfan_1810 - 13 years ago
Hey khushboo ......

now u have a lot of people writing scenes / FF ..... but not many readers .... need to get more AN fans to visit this thread ..... u need to think of something creative to get more readers ......๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks annie dear for ur lovely comment.

Actually i m scared to post this story as mostly ppl doesn't like the twist of Abhi as married man to fallen for a girl. Mostly ppl always judge things in right n wrong but feelings r beyond of all logic,truth,good and bad things.

Thats why i want to know whether i continue this story or not.Well i liked the title u suggested.thanks once again.

Originally posted by ANfan_1810

Hey khushboo ......

now u have a lot of people writing scenes / FF ..... but not many readers .... need to get more AN fans to visit this thread ..... u need to think of something creative to get more readers ......๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I can't believe that first we all find AN ff to read.
Now time changed , we hav to find the readers.๐Ÿ˜†
OMgG , u guys rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this challenge has taken every single writer to the next level in terms of ideas and writing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its absolutely brilliant.
Aish , Honey ...........ur great simply. Just love both ur ideas , a welcome break from the same stories we were readin since long
Originally posted by wow123

Thanks annie dear for ur lovely comment.

Actually i m scared to post this story as mostly ppl doesn't like the twist of Abhi as married man to fallen for a girl. Mostly ppl always judge things in right n wrong but feelings r beyond of all logic,truth,good and bad things.

Thats why i want to know whether i continue this story or not.Well i liked the title u suggested.thanks once again.

don't worry .... your ff is great ... the way you have portrayed the bond between AN is beautiful ... everyone will love it ... with or without Jiah as long as there is magic between AN we all love it.
Originally posted by ANfan_1810

don't worry .... your ff is great ... the way you have portrayed the bond between AN is beautiful ... everyone will love it ... with or without Jiah as long as there is magic between AN we all love it.
Yes ur ff is great sply the bond between AN . even when Jiah came in their life , Nikki madly loved Abhi and when he asked her to leave she was heart broken because inside her hard and rude demenor she stilled lived cause she could see him every day !!!!!!
so waiting to see what happens with Jiah
cAN U POST PHOTO OF jIAH .. HINT HINT ..........id love to see Sonal Sehgal aas jIAH  she has class, Jiah in DMG had no class. She was worse than a psycho !
I mean psychos can be cool!
Hi mitzi u always get first chance to read my part as u r editing it for me.

Well in my ff Jiah is not psycho.She is a selfcentric person thats all.The things btw Abhi n Jiah marriage never worked out properly.

@Annie...lovely part! I like the confusion in Abhi's mind. And he deserves to suffer! ๐Ÿ˜ก As much as it hurts to say this... He really did go too far this time! Waiting for Sid to knock some sense into his head! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Naina and Aisha...that's such a cute start! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved it to bits! Would you believe me if I say that I'm looking forward to the menu for dinner as much as I'm looking forward to what happens next? ๐Ÿ˜† Main bhi na...continue soon!

And everyone else, I'll read and comment later, as right now I've to rush...life's really busy! Ouch