Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Annie this part is awesome that i can't express in words.

Its totally ANlicious. These both never goin to change. I think Abhi did phd in scarstic dialogue n Nikki in wild thoughts.

I ROFL by reading that Nikki is searching something to throw on his face.πŸ˜†

They both fight than ended with some passionate moments.When they returned with theri trance than again switch to commnet each other.hahaha.Lovely continue.
wow123 thumbnail
yes Khushboo i need extended date dear.I don't think i can finsih till the last day.
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aniiiiiiiiiieee.....finally....they kissed....yippee!!

Loved how Nikki got angry and put up a fight with him....she shud have scratched his eyes.....ooops sorry achha hai nahi kiya.....I forget that Sadu is the hero!! Loved it!!

@ Khushboo.......I am all for extending the date!!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@Khushboo- Yaar, kitni baar kaha hain ke I'm Rhea....... You know, I should open another accoiunt to avoid confusion....lol

But really, i'm rhea.....
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oooh this place is getting HOT!!!!!!!!!!
Good goig everyone! ......only one complaint all of u r lazy bums except annie .
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@Khush....yessssss.....extend!
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guys, this is Aishwarya aka malluangel and Naina aka naina.patel.

This is our first FF together, and it's [obviously] on Abhimanyu and Nikkita Modi!

We hope you like it, because we're working really hard on it.

Bairi Piya: Vengeful Lover

By: Naina and Aishwarya

Prologue:

"It's not that I don't love you Nikki! You know that!" Armaan knelt at her feet, his eyes searching her face. "Nikki, you're my best friend, I love you more than anything. But I can't do this right now."

Nikkita looked away, not wanting him to see the tears in her eyes; couldn't he see she was miserable?

"Nikki I don't want to hurt you."

Too late. Her hands clutched at the chair, wanting this to be over, just say it already.

"But I don't want to get married now, I can't get married now! Nikki, sweetie look at me." She looked up, hesitant to meet his eyes. His eyes softened seeing the unfallen tears, "please baby, don't make this harder!"

She let out a sob, this was hard for him? She was the one getting her heart crushed into a thousand pieces!

"Nikki I'm not saying we'll never get married, just not now!"

She sniffed, promises promises, he should know not to make promises he couldn't keep.

She somehow found the courage to look straight into his eyes, "It's now or never Armaan, and you know that."

He looked down this time, torn. She scoffed slightly, and then stood up, her mind made. Armaan got up slowly, still unable to meet her gaze, "Go Armaan." She said. He looked up in surprise, "what?"

"Go. You're right; this is a chance of a lifetime for your career-"

"Nikki-"

"You should take it, I don't want to hold you back Armaan." He shook his head sorrowfully. "And please don't hold me back either." She continues, "I think we should break up."

He gasped, his hands almost instinctively reaching for hers, "No baby."

She gently pulled away; he was the one crying now. "Yes Armaan, neither of us should be forced to wait for the other; I think it's better if we just move on."

"Nikki!"

"Bye Armaan. Just so you know, I don't regret this, and I hope one day we can be friends." She walked away before he could pull her back, back to him, back to his hesitance.

"Nikki!" he shouted after her, "come back!"

But he didn't chase after her, and that was the last Nikkita Malhotra heard of Armaan Malik.
Edited by malluangel - 13 years ago
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mitzification

oooh this place is getting HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Good goig everyone! ......only one complaint all of u r lazy bums except annie .

you too...
wow123 thumbnail
hi Aish n Naina. Ur first ff is wondeful, i loved it guyz.

I loved ur siggie also.Continue it.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Okay, so I guess we really should extend the deadline.

Since I haven't been able to talk to Marausha about this yet, I'll do it myself. πŸ˜‰

Deadline will be extended, by two weeks. Last date of submission is29th August. (LOL I'm sounding like a school teacher announcing last date of submission for projects πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

So people, take your time...πŸ˜ƒ

Also, the award categories have been changed slightly according to the kind of responses we have been getting. πŸ˜‰

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago