|AN Writing Challenge~Closed*UPDATE pg 150* - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by wow123

Hey Nice one Annie.Loved it dear but i find it something similiar to Minni role in AR story.

Well its good atleast u n rati making this thread moving.

Love u both.I m soon goin to join u guyz.πŸ€—
Hi thanks .... dear. But I am not aware of the role of minnie in AR story, since I was not watchin DMG then. But this role is inspired by the little girl in 'Cheeni kum'. I loved that girl...... she was so cute. But since this is a short story, each character has a very small part ot play ..... I will not be dragging it very long.....
*EDIT*

Wow Rati...I loved the last part! Excellent! πŸ‘

The whole build up to the situation was good...LOL at his pathetic joke 🀒 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It was horrendous, but still so cute...and SO like him 😳 πŸ˜†

But the last few lines were beautiful. Great job, Ratz! ⭐️

Waiting for the next part! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago

*EDIT*

Awww Annie...I loved this scene! Really cute...I wonder how Abhi doesn't say anything about Sid's close proximity to Nikki when they work together πŸ˜• 

But the Nikki-Ayesha scene was really nice. Boyfriend part was good πŸ˜† Abhi does seem to be the type who would love kids 😳 Want to see the convo between boyfriend and girlfriend later on if you decide to write πŸ˜‰

Abhi taking advantage of her sleep and touching her...😳 I loved that! But Nikki must've shocked him...I hope he remembers her words and his conclusion that she still cares πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon!

A tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm ready to trust you again."

He sighed. "I know, and that's why I want to make it up to you. Please don't do this. It hurts."

"It hurts? You know what hurts the most? When someone betrays your trust. When someone whom you trust with your life, your happiness, lets you go, leaves you alone. That hurts. It hurts more than anything. That's why I can't trust you."

There was silence between the two for a couple of minutes, until she got up and brushed the tears off her face. "I'll be happy if you come, but if you can't, I understand," saying that, she left.

He sighed once more, and looked again at the invitation in his hand.

"Rohan weds Nikita" it read.

The wedding preparations were on in full blast, and everyone was happy. That is to say, everyone except the bride.

Why am I doing this? To keep myself happy? No…it can't be, because I'm not happy. Why am I not happy? He's being punished for his acts. Then why do I feel as if this is going to be the biggest mistake of my life?

There was a knock on the door, and Siddhant and Riddhima entered. (NOTE*- SR are not married)

She looked at them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Bhabh-" Before Sid could complete the word, she glared at him. "Sorry, I meant Dr. Nikita, please don't do this to bhai. He…he loves you…a lot. We've all seen it. He's regretting his actions. Please don't do this. I know you love him too. Bhai loves you…" he trailed off, and gestured for Riddhima to continue.

"Nikki, Sid is right. You and Abhi love each other. Don't make this mistake. And he's ready to marry you. Nikki, you'll regret this all your li-"

Nikki cut her off. "Riddhima, he should have thought about all this before he did what he did. He distanced me. He made me a stranger. He made me a stranger to our love. So I am doing the same thing to him. Don't I have a right to do that? If you were in my place, after what he did, would you forgive him?"

Riddhima sighed. "No, I wouldn't. Fine, Nikki. If that's your decision, then we can say no more. But think about it some more, okay? He loves you. And you know it."

"I do know, Riddhima. But I have made my decision. And I won't change it."

Once they were out of Nikki's room, Siddhant spoke. "I don't know why bhabhi is doing this. Abhi bhai got his punishment already. It's just bhabhi who doesn't realize this."

"You know Sid, they love each other so much. Abhi's heart will break to see her getting married to someone else. We can't let this happen!"

She looked at him for a second, then smiled. "You know, I never thought the day would come when we actually could work together."

He laughed. "Anything for bhai. I've never had a real brother, but bhai filled in for one. I love him, and I just want to see him happy."

"They deserve to be happy, and Nikki is definitely not happy. We need to do something."

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 13 years ago
WOAH..! NIKI WEDS ROHAN...that's a shock more than surprise...lol!!
good going, I want to see what happens..
arrre Abhi bhi na....itna gussa kyun karta hai!!

hez gonna give her a piece of his mind when she goes in his office!!

great part Annie....just that "Boyfriend" hardly featured....n I missed him sorely....need some hot hot hot An moments....me waittttttttttttting!!!
Wow sheena or Rhea thats was wonderful even i think about this idea to write it down.

But i think i only keep thinking of ideas which never change into story.Its good atleast u give creations to ur idea.I loved it.Continue it.

U do all this even when u r on bed.I m feeling that i m useless who only makes excuses.arhhh

Love u all who r writing in this thread. 
*topples over chair*

😲 Rohan weds Nikita? 😲  And Nikki went to invite Abhi to the wedding??? 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

OMGGGGG...Sheena, Rhea, whoever you are, please update soon coz I can't wait for this! πŸ˜ƒ

But why is Nikki so angry at Abhi? What happened? Explain karo! πŸ˜‰

Moved here:

Wow Khush so finally u arrived.

I m thinking that "Why Khush is not here with her update uptill now??"So glad to watch u here with an update.

Its really nice one Khush.Love it how u expressed feelings in words n specially nikki's feeling.Its amazing to read ur update.Continue it soon.

Well i hav one surprise for u n all.Watch my post beneath this postπŸ˜†