15th July - SR & ArShi: From Lennzie with love

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello my cuppycakes! 😳

I am not making any post today as my life is kaam ke bojh ki maari these days.πŸ˜†... however , there is a brilliant writer called Lennie on this forum who never posts on the main forum. Her ability to see the good and the depth in every virtue and vice is marvelous. She has a beautiful understanding of not only SR but Arshi as well and she has written such a cool piece on both the couples that I just had to post it on the main forum for everyone to read. Lennzie ,Sajjo ( sajni786) and Sunny (Sun29) have a great grip on both the couples , but they do not post in MF. I hope that after Lennz, i'll be able to do the same for those two  as well.

Below is Lennie's analysis and please , this piece is my responsibility , so for the sake and courtesy of a peace-loving writer like Lennie, please fry your fury mushrooms in the oils of your own kind. If you are in a mood to show the world how low you can get, just LAY OFF. 😳

SR

SR were the adorable and cutest, its so beautiful and so precious to see them settled and contented in themselves and with each other - that they are, how they are there for each other, and with each other and happy

Comfort level has set in so much - still setting in, you could see it in their body language how they set with each other, all relaxed and talking (but one thing i have noticed that Ridz hasnt yet touched him freely, yes she's hit him, pushed him, tapped him but she hasnt yet touched his hand, his arms or shoulder, his face in a loving way)

Its lovely to see Ridz helping Sid out, and telling him this is how you do it, and Ridz waiting for a thank-you and Sid goes yah yah but goes off to talk about her not telling him she is leaving or waiting for him
Loved Sid explaining to her that she doesnt listen - and he is the only one who can tell her that and the expression and the way Ridz blows away her hair can see her annoyance at being told and also an example πŸ˜†
You knew it even if you didnt watch the precap yesterday that after Ridz agreeing to follow his rules so nicely she said it there would be a BUT......   but at home my rules will be followed and Sid's classic face and Ridz with her sweet smiling face saying Goodnight.....sweet dreams, he couldnt even say anything πŸ˜†

SR are gonna have some fun times teasing each other and RIdz annoying him (me thinks also for Sid's attention on her), esp with this rule thing, now that Ridz has messed with his beloved Playstation and broken his bat (aww at Sid's face) and bechare forked behind πŸ˜† - i feel Sid will get back to her in his own way - i think deep down Ridz cant wait to see what he does or will come up with, he does normally surprise her everytime πŸ˜† 
I loved RIdz knowing what reactions and the screams Sid will do and she even times the Riddhima shouting one πŸ˜†

Wow wow wow - she called Sid darling, well wrote it atleast thats something, its big something, she could of just put Sorry. but she put Sorry darling awwwww

SORRY DARLING - LOVE YOUR WIFE 😍

I think Ridz went into sleep in Sid's room where he has been staying not the original thats why Sid saying how will i sleep in the bedroom and talks about the other bedroom and she has cleverly locked it πŸ˜† and left a note 😍 - Ridz expresssion were priceless everytime behind that door

Sid telling her to come out was cute and funny, he was really trying to be serious and stern

Ridz Modi def knows how to get to her hubby, and i love the teasing thing she has going on now πŸ˜† - cant wait to see more 😳

Chudail Wifey is here, and that is so great to see, such a typical wifey esp kinda banning him from his PS πŸ˜†

AS (with hints of SR πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

I think i said mostly about Armaan yesterday in my analysis and also Shilpa and why this was all needed and today i say the same

When Shilpa says he is coming in-between SR, with all know what that means but to Shilpa all it means is Armaan is creating a rift between them in the sense Ridz has gone gussa on Sid again due to the pranks etc - and also Shilpa also said that imagine how it must feel for a wife to see her hubby in this state

All i can see is Shilpa is getting under Armaan's skin and unleashing emotions that needs to come out and confront them and confront himself (i do sense he has some anger to himself as well), yes ppl will say Shilpa is harsh or has no right but the way she sees it she is telling him, and she is ripping open something that she doesnt know, and seeing more anger in Armaan - but like i say all this will worth it for Armaan and also ArSh

I think he needs this more then anything - his flashbacks on SR kinda confirms that he has indeed kinda purposely shunned away from actually looking at SR fully or accepting them fully and how they are with each other,  Shilpa repeated words echoing in him esp saying 'that Ridz has love for Sid in her eyes' etc  - its effecting Armaan, Shilpa has got to Armaan where he refused to let anybody near in the sense rip him open but he so needs to be ripped opened fully to finally heal himself and someone to heal him
As far as i can see Armaan is open about his emotions and lets them out, so this is case he needs to let them out

I did think the Ishq Leta song and Shilpa following was well done, in the sense wind blowing and pulling Shilpa towards and fate again that she didnt see who it was, but found the white paper with lyrics on it, i have to say it was something else when Shilpa was reading from the paper - her voice saying those words was beautiful shall i say, and taking the white paper, thats another kind of clue that something will come out from that paper with that song it that she has

Shilpa's comment who can write these words and has a sweet voice has to be a sweet person as well - cant wait till she finds out its Armaan which i think she needs to find out herself, and also witness it and feel it

Now that Armaan been ripped open i do believe he will be having some fb's of Ridz, its natural in a way, esp as he is confront them, and emotionally pouring it out one by one, so in the future if we do see that and then only Shilpa can stop whatever mode Armaan will be in, and whatever condition - it might be harsh and it might be one of intrigue for Shilpa and it will pull her towards Armaan

Armaan's acceptance on SR fully will happen and is happening and like i said - Shilpa is proving those jolts and that too from an outsider who has noticed what SR share, what Sid and Ridz feel, the love they have for each other
Ridz still there, thats why the anger and flicker of hope he has, and that has been unleashed coz after the final bb goodbye, Armaan let go in a way, but never fully did - for himself he needs this, to do it himself with someone else's being there

Ridz cant help him and cant repeatedly tell him what she told at the BB court, she can wish he lets go and moves on for his own sake and hers - she cant help him, as her only step is forward and moving on with Sid, building her relationship with Sid - and she is doing that, as she has let go ages ago

Precap - Again you see the flicker of hope of Armaan, and the way he says Ridz - hoping she comes, and she does but she looks real as anything and Armaan with hope in his eyes and that smile says something else
I do believe Ridz has probably come to say something about Sid and the prank, i dont believe Ridz will lash out at him who knows but her facial expressions didnt give any sign of anger, just look of wanting to talk but i think she saw something else on Armaan's face eagerness which i think would make her feel uncomfortable
Maybe Ridz says something that confirms to him what Shilpa was telling him about Ridz love for Sid etc

As for Armaan saying she always misunderstands him, i guess its from his anger and hurt, something must of happened for him to get to the point but lets not forget he is already emotional and opened up, another eye-opener is gonna get him to the point we saw him angry in the precap

And i do believe tomorrow mostly everyone will bash Ridz, i mean why - she hasnt done anything wrong in the sense, yes Armaan is going through this phase now but i also think back to what Ridz went through and to the point of how she was going to end her life - and she also went through a phase - she was a broken, bitter woman, who forgot how to live, she was breathing but hardly living at all - and she was never her normal self

Now for Armaan ripping everything up, thats a good sign, coz it means in a way he letting the memories go, which he needs to coz he cant keep holding onto those mementos (slowly finally he is letting one by one go) - its kinda like how Ridz burned her and Armaan mementos at the wedding, that was her final goodbye, she turned all of them into ash, and did a final rites to them

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
Lenzzzoooooooooo. I'm so glad your writing and brilliant skill is finally coming out for the world to see!!! I agree with mostly everything..except a couple of parts. I'll come back to talk about those laterrrrr
Love You!!!
marveloussssssssssssssss piece of arttttttttt..........πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks nitzoo for doing this for usπŸ€—........tho my eyes now opened in ur capability coz I may wanna secretly hide my thots from u .......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lennie is such a beautiful n poignant writer and the way she puts her words so simply and utter depth..........its a bliss to read 😳
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
Thanks at for the lovely post Poco.......... I too was desperately waiting for some teasing banter between the two.......... I just loved how Ridz settled comfortably beside Sid. But what I fail to understand is why she hirts him........... Teasing ok.........but hurting with a forkπŸ˜•πŸ˜’

I did not really understand why she had to lock the other bedroom......... hurt him with a fork.......break his playstation and bat when the guy has had such a hard day at work.......... people teasing him so much ......blackening his face........... I would never do that to someone I love. And please I am not bashing coz I am truly an SR fan............ but sometimes I feel it would be good if I could get an insight into Ridz mind...........

I was so looking forward to some teasing between the 2........ but not with a broken bat. I mean I have a bf who is a cricket freak.......... and I would NEVER NEVER break his bat...........tch tch............
Oh and Lennie........... I am truly overwhelmed with your post on AR.
Hmm Armaan's pain was so raw today........ And its true that he needed to be ripped open. His pain is almost like some kind of internal bleeding which a surgeon needs to cut before he can stop the internal bleeding and stich back the cut..........

In Armaan''s case the surgeon is our very own Shilpa who has now ripped him open.......... onc she gets to see his pain she will surely heal  him with her love........... sure the cut and the stiches will remain but minus the pain❀️
thxx Poco Di😳...Lennie's Post is  just amazing...it's beautiful...😳

we see SR setting into a comfort zone n Arsh yet to do so..bt the happenings is defo paving way to dat...SR wer Cutiee pies of the day..
day seemed so at ease wid other...it's gud to see them convesing abt all as wen Professional or personal self concered...we see the hesitation moving way...now we see Riddhima sitting close to Siddhant n speaking her heart...n their cute fights r a part n parcel of their life..SR r somehow incomplete widout it....the maoin thg Imp here is we see SR happy at the end of the day..in a way Riddhima mak'g it clear 4 Sid how she is ..Much professional n personal at times...SR r defo on the path of recovery n at far hav covered it too...

n 4 Armaan it's the beg of his recovery ..tud i thk the whole song seems to rejuvinate hm wid her memories...his song singing n Shilpa hearing the voice signifies dat it's Shilpa who is to tk Armaan's call..Armaan is calling 4 love...i really hope Tomz AR convo gvs himan ultimatum....somtyms Man's anger cums as his mark strength..may dis helps armaan hold his lif ewell n proceed paving way to Shilpa's heart..somewere Armaan still seems to b in sum mist or hope...so, he's nt able to tk it away....Armaan himself neds a final call...hope soon...

First of all thanks pocu for posting Lenzies analysis!! Like you said she, sanj and shilpu are some of our best writers who never venture out of our posh palace but who are brilliant!!

Shilpus promised to write in the MF when c-night happens so hoping for that soon!!😳😳

Anyway, back to lenzies post!! It was amazing!! Lenzie, you've said everything so wonderfully theres nothing left for me to add!!Like you said, SR were at their cutest today and the comfort level is increasing daily.

I found it very interesting that in armans flashback everything went into reverse until it was just him and ridhimma to before the shootout! Its as if he's trying to erase everything that happened after that betweem them!

Im becoming a bigger fan of shilpa daily!! She might be harsh with arman now, but eventually she will bring him back love and laughter to his life!!

Lovely Lenzoo!😳
amazingπŸ‘ 

today siddhima scene was mindblowing, the way sid said everyone is going to follow my rules and even you and mrs.modi was like really, if you going to rule me in hospital then let me remind you, i will rule you in my penthouse(heaven), she had so much authroity over sid and the house, the way she was acting it was like for the first time she was haqe jataying on him and her house, it was not her cute doctor house but it was her houseπŸ‘. she was mean modi for sure, she will burst his DO rules bubble with her house rule. nobody can save sid now.πŸ˜†

also, how sid got confused and ridz came to help him, don't they always do that when one loosed the path to see things, the other one comes and show them the clear path, before sid did that by stepping back so ridz could see clearly where she needs to be and today ridz helped sid with his confusion about the schedule.

best part was after giving him a gayan,she was expecting something in return, she so didn't give that gayan for free, she wanted a sweet and cute little thank you from her cute doctor mouth. how sweet, mrs.modi want's a thank you from her husband sid and she got all happy and had the attitude like i know i am the best but when face fell when instead of thank you, she got question.πŸ˜† 

the way he said that good, good i am sleeping in the sofa, i can play my ps, without hearing someone none stop talk, boy oh boy when will sid learn not to say that about his wife, look what she has done, she broke his PSπŸ˜†.

the part where ridz was counting 1,2,3, before sid out burst tell alot, before she could know just by looking at his eyes if he was lying or not, and today she told the audience that not only she knows what he thinks just by looking at him, she also knows when he will scream and how long it will take before his outburst comes out. without looking at him or being near him, she could see what will be his action and how right she was, right after counting three times, he screamed her name. BRAVO mrs.modi, BRAVO.

before ridz used to get scared of sid angeryness, but today she broke his PS and his cricket bat, very well knowing he will get very mad at her and scream. but she still did it b/c she knows now that no matter what sid will never hurt her, he will get mad, but he will never scared the hell out of her, she is very comfortable doing the things she did today. she knows now that she is his weakness along with his most strenght. she can bend him to her desire f she wants to b/c he showed her how much he loves her. and also mrs.modi loves her cute doctor attention and to get his full attention she will make him go crazy by doing crazy things.πŸ˜†

today siddhima was truely a husband and wife, they had all the flavore that a husband and wife has. the fight, the crying, wife being the boss of her husband and the husband has no choice but to follow the rule. ridz will not only rule sid heart and soul but she will rule the modi mansion to.πŸ˜† i really really liked siddhima aprt today. mesmerzing.

Pocu, was egarly waiting for your interpretation. Very impressive insight into what happened today also the extent and depth of your skills to unlock the empahasis of the entire saga is absolutely elite.

I am seriously becoming a great fan of your writning and analysis of human/humane behaviour.

Thank you

hi

awesome analysis len, loved it. you always write everything so beautifully.

thanks pocu for posting it here in the mf

The siddhima scene was adorable, i too am wondering what sid wil do next but i am sure he will get even with rids and that in sanjeevani, bec sanjeevani mein ush ka rules chale ge. haha

Sid expressions were so cute when he was telling rids to open the door

my most fav part was indeed the letter, rids writing darling for Sid, awwww

Rids was all smily seeing/hearing sid annopyed, she loves to tease him

Shilpa following Armaan singng upto the terrace was a beautuful scene, another stromng hint for Arshi.

reg Armaan and the  precap scene of AR, i too feel she wont shout or yell, she will tell him calmly and she will do it for him too, bec deep inside she knows Armaan  still hasnt completly accepted the truth. 

but whatever happens happens for good, bec it ends up making Armaan  destroy the nsihani he has kept of rids,

shilpa will heal Armaan without even him realsie it and i am already seeing a beautful ArShi love stary in future

norzar