Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Mera,

Read the article again ....the one related to Piyush Sahadev ...it will tell u clearly that Piyush was never meant for Aarushi ....

Everybody assumed that Aarushi is the single one,this single guy will be hitched to her....

This Guy if he is going to be hitched will be hitched to Pratigya...of that I am very sure ...whether Pratigya will reciprocate or.........that's another matter.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pearl no less than ekta.... (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hey Tanthya..it was juz my guezz dear!!
that Aman will mned Krishna's ways!!! :-)

Aman fallinf for Pratigya..ohh Goddddddddddddddd!!!
another set of hurdles for the couple's bonding!!!

But one thing..if the CVs are gonna follow the novel...it will be interesting to read Krishna making mistakes one after the other n finally uniting with his wife...
but to watch that too as adaily soap..it will test ur patience yaar...seriously...it will be such a dragging one..eventually the viewership will fall!!

lets wait for a few more episodes..to know wats in store for this couple!!

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Tanthya, can you tell me whts the name of the novel that you are talking abt here? Smile

I think its good to take inspiration from novel's charcaters, but copying them as it is is real bad, then you shd give credit to the novel, which I don't think is done here! Tongue

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Tanthya, can you tell me whts the name of the novel that you are talking abt here? Smile

I think its good to take inspiration from novel's charcaters, but copying them as it is is real bad, then you shd give credit to the novel, which I don't think is done here! Tongue

just like aamir n co. didn't wanna give credit to chetan bhagat LOL n said 'shut up' ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napsteranu-s

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

just like aamir n co. didn't wanna give credit to chetan bhagat LOL n said 'shut up' ROFL

yeah! Indians love to choori and then seena zori! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napsteranu-s

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

yeah! Indians love to choori and then seena zori! Wink

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napster

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

No , Priti it is not letter by letter copy.....it has been adapted to indian milieu ..so lets us see what Star plus will do now...if the TRP's fall...they have to revert back to Kriya love story..don't they ...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

No , Priti it is not letter by letter copy.....it has been adapted to indian milieu ..so lets us see what Star plus will do now...if the TRP's fall...they have to revert back to Kriya love story..don't they ...?

ohk, cool news! Big smile So if its not an exact copy, then I am releaved! then Peraly Grey will not want to lose her loyal viewers by splitting Kriya! LOL

In my opinion Pratigya shd tie a rakhi to the lawyer, as her real brother is actually very useless! ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top