Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
pearl is no less than ekta in breaking viewer's heart......i no time she will also emply multiple marriages and all.... for so long we were waiting for pratigya to fall in love with krishna and now this happens......this is wat to give us for being so much loyal to ur show? is this wat we receive.... nvr evr gonna trust SPELLBOUND PRDUCTIONS like i dnt trust BALAJI AT ALL....CryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meremitrSaima2010zanish_kkingini_aardraShashi2011FishfishFilza.geesPreternatural

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pearl no less than ekta...." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Shaant munni shaant! LOL
Abhi ek episode hi hua hai, just wait for the lawyer's intentions now! He saw Pratigya and well he behaved normal! Thats good sign! LOL

I guess its time for you to update MOCK Pratigya! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlmostHonestkasturika_kashuPreternatural

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
PEARL STARTING TO OBEY EKTA'S RULES DAT  DO ALL THINGS WHICH WILL NOT LET THE MAIN LEADS  UNITE TOGETHER! URGGGGGG M HAV GOT IRRITATED! I GUESSED RIGHT DAT NOW PRATS WUD BE ATTRACTED WID DIS NEW GUY'S BRAVERY N HIS ATTITUDE! AS HE IS ALSO FROM HER COMMUNITY N EDUCATED TOO! N ABOVE ALL SHE WILL GET A  BIG SUPPORT WID HER AGAINST KRISHNA! AS SHE THINKS DAT KRISHNA SUPPORT HIS DAD COZ HE IS JUST LIKE HIM! {AS A GOON, }THUS WEN DIS LAWER WUD HEPL HER DEN SHE WILL NOT NEED KRISHNA AT  ALL! I WILL HATE DIS SHOW IF SHE  WUD GET ATTRACTED TO D NEW GUY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

Preternatural

IF-Sizzlerz

Preternatural

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
oyee plzz yaha ekta ko maat kheecho yaarr,,,mood kharab ho jayegaa....ekta ki sirf ek hi power hain her actors baas aur kuch nahin..
and as for the naya banda jus wi8 and watch for few epis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

AlmostHonest

AlmostHonest

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Prats won't fall for the new guy! I have a feeling this guy will fall for her and might create problems between Kriya .. but she'll remain loyal to Krishna... have some faith on Prats Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNanu-skasturika_kashugeespritiraystanthya

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlmostHonest

Prats won't fall for the new guy! I have a feeling this guy will fall for her and might create problems between Kriya .. but she'll remain loyal to Krishna... have some faith on Prats Big smile

That would be really awesome! I seriously wanna see some feelings from Pratigya's side for Krish! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

an_jaanianu-sgeesMERARAI

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

hey i know prats is nt heartless...i still dint forget how she cared for him wen he got hurt evn after the honeymoon fiasco bt i have no faith in the CVs......Angry if after the truth is out...krishna does something really bad(u know wat i mean) then u shud understand that the CVs build kriya to destroy it.....CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

agreee with you 200 per cent / his cumming in the way will make her realise how much she loves krishna and this will be a turning point in their relationshipSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top