Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

i want to see tapasya suffer....and one thing she cant bear is seeing ichcha happy......she will get another chance to gloat on the fact that vansh is now dead....

true...guilt my sandal ki heel...regrets??initial shock shayad ho coz first time she saw a guy dying on her like this..after tht she will be back to manipulating the situation to HER advantage..tht is the tapasya thakur we knw and hate...vansh poor fellow..THT is guilt..she went on and on wid her "hamara pyar" crap...when she dsnt even know the meaning of love...other thn self love...
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yes vijaya I dont disagree at all...without some bigtime penance she cannot be forgiven for her sins! I dont know why today hit hard at me...possibly because i realised that mostly whatever Vansh and Sid said to tapu was undeniably true! Such as the fact that she has destroyed many lives!

and now she has destroyed the bundela family
one son dead ...other one behind bars ...
veer must be cursing himself the day he went to see taps ...

and if she wants to be guilt free her only repentance is to unite veer-ichha and go behind bars ...
but she would never do that ...
Edited by vijaya_ls - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Are that's why she is called mother of all chudails 😡😡😡
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

and now she has destroyed the bundela family
one son dead ...other one behind bars ...
veer must be cursing himself the day he went to see taps ...

and if she wants to be guilt free her only repentance is to unite veer-ichha and go behind bars ...
but she would never do that ...

u know i was thinking the exact same thing..the bundelas wud be cursing the day veer ka rishta thakurs ke paas gaya...the sado-masochistic jodi of both the girls has screwed the family beyond repair..
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

You know shonnu her fans will soon say...look at her confidence...woh toh aise hi kuch bhi bolti hai...she is innocent....woh toh sudharne wali thi ki sid aa gaya 👏

Yep Rahul Last time when Vansh was shown the pics before his marriage they told it was Vansh's mistake that he believed whatever she told Now it's Vansh mistake that he fell into Tapasya's trap again
nutmeg7 thumbnail
tapasya ne nani ko bhi piche choda......now i want to see who blames nani for tapasya's actions......
divy609 thumbnail
This show has gone beyond repair now Pata nahi how the CVs will bring Veer-Ichcha together(Will they,I doubt) Tapasya Cannot be compared to any other Vamp She's above everyone......Look at the confidence she exudes when she tells all her crimes "Hamare Pyaar" Heck which Pyaar And she even calls him Nashedi and Paagal 😡 Why does it happen this way in this show....
nutmeg7 thumbnail
its a real sick show....thank god i dont watch it...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now now come u guys! u guys are really going overboard! we have said today tapu overdid it and she really hurt all her fans alot who cant see her like this but please guys she never presumed that vansh would kill himself! anywayz remember I had always said that the last chance for tapu would come when she witnessed or experienced some horrible life changing experience? well this is it! this is her last chance we fans are giving her! now rashami has said that she'll experience guilt so im hoping shes right! waise i have told u if tapu doesnt repent now...and if she puts herself b4 veer in this case...knowing that he is innocent then I will fully hate her! bassss a few more epis and I will once and for all knwo the truth!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How can u justify her actions, she did it all on purpose she drove him to kill himself, what the heck!  Then she smirked after all that!  I will say whatever I feel like about tapu, no one can stop me today!!!  She is a chudail, daayeen and lots of others name I can call her!