Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Nickita is right . If this is the direction they wish to take ...end the serial .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
even now the ratings are 5 . Nothing like the way it used to be before .
All other Ekta shows have flopped so badly . This is the only one making money . Let her take this risk of manav and Shravani's marriage .. her own company will suffer because of her love  for Shravani ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saffiyyahstar_wars

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged

It seems the heads at zee tv are being very lenient with the producers of these shows as most have appalling ratings.  Shows below 3 should be pulled off air.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
They are heading towards killing Shravni or sending her in coma......thats the reason marraige was stalled .
Ultimately Archu is gonna have a grand remarraige and Sachu .both . So do u still want the serial to end ? Isnt this what u guys wanted to see ?

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
With my thinking cap on, yes, I prefer the serial to end.  Manav and Archana having a grand remarriage would not move me one inch after their grand divorce. 

As much as I dislike this character, killing Shravani off or sending her in a coma will prove me right, that these creatives are dimwit amateurs. Like Tanya said, they are not creative enough so they will take the easy way out. 

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Hey Kool loved your commentary.
I was saying the same thing to myself that don't other workers see Archana hanging around Manav and on top giving him special treatment?  
I also don't understand what is with her long sleeve bouses.  Purple looked good on her and her hairstyle was better than her previous hair do.

I have also noticed that Manju has become so bold and arrogant and has no courtesy for her inlaws.  I just hope that one day she gets a good kick in her bloody ass.

Tulsey dear Missed u so much nowdays .We Hardly r online at same time . Yeah Even Im ticked off at Manjus attitude . Im gonna hammer CVS about it .I want Archu to bash Manju like she bashed Rasika.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SD-

hi Kool

I couldn't help laughing when I went through these sentences.

1.where the moment the groom comes all make him sit in the pandal and dance before him like idiots
2.The direction was the moment he kept down the phone ARchus face was shown with Dosti agenda written all over it .

tell me do you really intend to make the readers laugh or is it the way you talk? Whatever it may be, hats off your sense of humour.

LOLLOLLOL SD Its the way I talk daily with my family .Thats my Commentary ..........The way I talk as I see the serial , the comments that come out from my mouth . From Bachpan , yehi Aadat hai .Kya karu .Some laugh , some get miffed , but I am like this only .LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saffiyyah

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

They are heading towards killing Shravni or sending her in coma......thats the reason marraige was stalled .
Ultimately Archu is gonna have a grand remarraige and Sachu .both . So do u still want the serial to end ? Isnt this what u guys wanted to see ?

that will not happen Kool..wanna bet again ..but I guess we should not because I am so sure of the show 's glorification of Shravani and sidelining   and butchering of manav and Archana .. that I would not be around to see it for that long ....Angry

Kool, Ekta's team has rubbish writers . Just look at the TRPs of her shows . Only PR is doing well. Every other show is a huge flop . The writers just don't know how to carry a good show forward .They are now scared because their original plan of Manav and Shravani's wedding has backfired on them so badly ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars--Hope--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top