Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Then why the leap GM ? Just to show her in long sleeved blouses ? I had demanded leap in my commentary for giving her more confidence . Why this half baked leap ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsgaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Leap was only one year Kool. How much can ap erson change in one year ??
Archan has understood one thing in life..what to give importance to and what not to give importance to.
She gives importance to Vinod and his kids and that is wh yshe keeps doing her bit for  manjusha ..She did however hit Manjusha back yesterday because it was manav that she was targetting .

As for dancing , archu has been shown as an amma right from the begining ..she hardly ever dances , would love to see her dancing though , I mean Ankita is a fab dancer ....

I would love to see her dance at a function all alone on the stage ..

star_warsgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Leap was actually purposeless.

Only to placate angry viewers and give us some feel-good epis.

Archu-Manav-SHravani hav changed as far as their physical appearance is concerned,Archu is now more educated...but nothing else has changed ...trio r still the same

star_warskoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
They were showing that both Manav an Archana ( specially Archana as she was the one who left ) did try to make a serious effort to not meet one another ..
But their fate keeps bringing them together ..

star_warsgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maahii-

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kool commenting in brief on Vaishu's wedding , after a long long time guys.

Manju was being bitchy .She is getting on my nerves .She has been tremendously arrogant since she set foot in post leap . Archna has NOT given her an effective blasting , todays was not enough . Archna STILL placates her , we saw the last two episodes . And Archna STILL looks after her kids like an ayah .I was maha irritated to see Archna happily with that Ruchi all the time .I understand its her brothers daughter but ...........why cudnt Archna dance on the stage ? She is a young gal .Its Punni all over again ........Archna looked after Punni like an ayah and that mentality has not gone yet . Serving Manju is her forte and its disgusting .She cud have lifted Ruchi , pampered her and given her to Manju and join dancing on stage . Why this placatory attitude to Manju ? Im FED UP . Initially Archu did it as she was in the house , not highly educated so she didnt have spirit of her sisters , coz she constant looked at her bro's face as they didnt want him to seperate .But Now all those reasons have GONE . Bro has seperated anyways so reason of tolerating Manju for bro has gone .........She has better job than Manju and is financially independent . so why tolerate Manju's bitchiness anymore ? She defended Manav today , I admit but it needs to be MORE SHARP . The way she lashed out at Rasika .I wanna see FEAR in Manjus eyes when she talks to Archu .........Manju is being bluntly bitchy .

Its the first time I've read your commentary & the following discussion and its a great insight! Clap Most of the points are extremely sensible.

I have an issue with a rather minor point you raised : abt Archana acting like an Ayah to Vinod's children and Manju taking unfair advantage of her.

What you say is correct, Manju is shunning her responsibiliy, Archana is being nice to Manju (by caring for her children) who behaves very badly with her and does not deserve such treatment from Archana.

However, I feel that Archana takes care of Punni & Ruchi simply because she feels pity abt the children with a 'bad' mother. Understood that Manju & Archana don't see eye to eye, but Archana still wants to be there fr her children because she cares about them (on humanitarian gronds and also becuz they're her nieces). And in this case, I feel that she is doing the correct thing, because neglect can be very difficult, painful and harmful for children. I feel that the welfare of the children is greater than the dislike harbored for / un-deservingness of Manju.

And this is actually what makes me admire Archana, for her ability to see that the childrens' welfare is of greater importance than sorting her personal equation with Manju. Even if she does act like an "ayah", what is wrong? [Especially if you meant ayah in a derogatory way] I am sure that the children will grow up appreciating her, and even otherwise, she is still accumulating merits in life in that sense.

Having said that, this issue is rather subjective, so your opinion is completely respected! Embarrassed

Thanks for replying , a very well thought out response .

Now for the ayah part . Loving children is fine , looking after a bros kid is fine too ..................but letting sumone take you for granted is NOT fine . Manju did NOt look after Punni .Archu did . But what is the real fact ?That Manju has more right over Punni anyday than Archu and when moment came she just walked off with her . Archu just stared .Archu had been royally used for her free babysitting services , preparing Manju's tiffin every morning , making Manjus bed and what not like a SERVANT , encouraged NOt to have a life of her own by her mom who seemed fINE pampering her daughter in law , not to have ANY identity of her own . Loving Ur brothers kids is fine but if ur bhabhi takes u for granted , one must draw the line and NOT offer free services .

As Far as Punni Ruchi being neglected goes , One cant do anything about it , they r after all their mothers daughters......btw I dont see Manju as a negliegient mom .She saves for Punnis future and seems to want the best for her all the time .She is selfish , but like Rasika , loves her own offsprings . May be not ASSSS perfect as Archu .

About accumalating merits ..........just for that , one cannot allow himself to be used all the time .

Granted it was just a marraige , and people lift babies etc ...............my point is , she is a young gal , instead of dancing with other youngsters why is she wearing elbow length blouses and STILL being a nanny to Manjus children ? Go up and dance , enjoy .Give the baby a kiss , hold him for two minutes and MOVE ON ........others will manage .Smile

Tanyazgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Kool,u shud sue them for taking ur ideas n twisting it around to make it look original and suit the stereotypical viewers ....ultimately ending up ruining the outcome of it allLOL

Tanyazkoolsadhu1000

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Leap was actually purposeless.

Only to placate angry viewers and give us some feel-good epis.ClapClap

Archu-Manav-SHravani hav changed as far as their physical appearance is concerned,Archu is now more educated...but nothing else has changed ...trio r still the same

So true, they never expected such a hostile response from viewers after doing the unimaginable (divorce) and now to save their skin they are doing further damage because this leap is shoddy at best and boring. Nothing makes sense.  They are dragging the show to see if viewers will gradually accept Shravani and Manav.  I WON'T.

What annoys me post leap, is we are shown fleeting appearances of the person that caused the entire disruption and destruction of this once beautiful soap and what is she doing, shaking a baby up and down whether she is sitting, standing, walking or travelling in a train.  I feel so sorry for that kid, no reason he is always crying because when he is not, he is still being shaken.Angry  That baby must be traumatized.

Are these creatives limited and on a killing spree?  They killed Sachin to introduce the "trio track" and now they have killed Kaka to stall Manav and Shravani's wedding. Is killing the only way to move forward in PR? Pathetic. 

As nikitagmc nicely put it, end the serial

saffiyyahTanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
So true , get ready for this now . These creatives will try their best, level best to sell Shravani to the viewers now . They will try their best to show her as the victim of the Manav and Archan  relationship .

They would have got her married much earlier but they did not expect this reaction. They have clearly been given orders to hold the manav and Shravani marriage till the viewers get used to the idea that manav can now live with no one else but with Shravani , because of the baby and also because Archana will never harm Shravani ...

that was always the original story , even their title montage was that .

the reason for that is that they  want to make money out of manav and Archana's pining for each other . They are not creative enough to show some real issues and have taken the easy way out of 2 marriages , the second woman and all that crap ...

The only way they can justify Shravani is by making Archana mahaan enough to love Shravani and feel for her like a sister .

Even I will not tolerate this crap . If this is what they want to do to my favourite couple and force a character like Shravani down my throat , I'd rather quit the show .
Ekta Kapoor may be in love with the character of Shravani ...I am not .

saffiyyahstar_wars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top