Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey Kool loved your commentary.
I was saying the same thing to myself that don't other workers see Archana hanging around Manav and on top giving him special treatment?  
I also don't understand what is with her long sleeve bouses.  Purple looked good on her and her hairstyle was better than her previous hair do.

I have also noticed that Manju has become so bold and arrogant and has no courtesy for her inlaws.  I just hope that one day she gets a good kick in her bloody ass.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

I have also noticed that Manju has become so bold and arrogant and has no courtesy for her inlaws.  I just hope that one day she gets a good kick in her bloody ass.

Oh that sounds good ....LOL

gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged

So happy to see u commenting Kool.Big smileBig smile

Its always a pleasure reading ur POV.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I guess u kno me enuf by now to know tht I disagree on the Archu part.
Didnt find anything wrong if she chose to take care of Ruchi....diff ppl find pleasure in doing diff things...ARchu just luvs kids.I dont see anything wrong with tht.U shud see my sis...she likes to sit in lonely  corners n chit chat with old ladies during celebrations...not exactly bhaving like a teenager...her way of celebrating.

As for Manav not looking up,I thot he was embarassed to look up and was really feeling uncomfortable abt it all.I've seen introverts bhaving this way when they feel embarassed in a crowd....they just dont look up.Tht too it being the Ks,it must hav been too bad for the poor guy.

Shy ppl just like to remain in a shell when they r uncomfortable....not eating wht was served doesnt mean he was controlling himself....control aur khaane ka kya sambandh.Archu forced him to eat and what a smile he gave!!!!
Only for tht smile,I think he was nt eating out of discomfort rather thn his self-control after the divorce.

Btw,I liked Archu's behaviour and also when she supported Satish infront of Varsha.Manav holds a special place for Archu,she'll never be able to forget him,thts for sure now...neither can he....and I think she'll behave more normally now,after knowing all the tht has happened in the past one yr.

I agree so much abt the Dharnesh part...he's so gud...I so wanted him for Archu...but alas,vaishu is the lucky oneLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by gaurimisha - 16 July 2010 at 5:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazstar_wars--Hope--archanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Kool, me too ..I love the commentry . don't agree with the Archu part . I don't think she was throwing herself on him at all.
She barely took 5 or 7 minutes  ( at the most 15 minutes )  of his time and that too was to make him feel better , not for herself  .
I don't think he was not looking at her because of his commitment to Shravani , I think he was looking down because he was extremely embarassed and could not see archana in the eye .
For once I sympathised a little bit with him.
His luck too has been very strange ...

I am so happy and proud of Archana for taking care of him and bringing that smile back on his face . She is right , he is special and nothing can change that. he has already done enough to earn a firm place in her heart and no one  can take that place .
that does not  mean that I do not understand his commitment to the other girl and that I do not want Archu to get her own guy ..Of  course I do .
But what manav is to her ...that is always going to be there . Tha twill never change .I think all Archana fans will just have to accept it that a part of archu's heart will always have Manav firmly seated  there ....

even I didn't like the sleeves (of Archu's blouse  )  yesterday . they were too loose , not stitched properly .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 July 2010 at 5:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
And  her taking care of Ruchi was very nice . I am also my family's favourite baby sister ....
I am always with a baby in all family functions ... have been doing so from the time I became strong enough myself to hold a child ....LOL

That is another thing I liked about archana ...her  love for babies ...

by the way I find Ruchi extremely cute ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 July 2010 at 5:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saffiyyahstar_warsgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I luv babies too..hav been the baby sitter for all my cousins...some of them r in kindergarten now...mummies go to kitchen n I baby sit,kiddos will cry n I cry with them too...silly me but cant help it.
Pamper n spoil them ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saffiyyahstar_wars

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
GM , Tanya

Ok lets leave the Archu POV , I know what u guys feel ...ok .but the Ruchi part na , heres MY POV .......

Its not about loving kids ,Its not about being a loving person . Its about her equation with MANJU . See , full life Archu took care of That Punni and what happened ? After using her services for free babysitting Manju walked off with Punni .

Ever since Manju met Archu , she is talking with gritting teeth and hatred . The jealousy and hatred is so intense one can see it in her eyes clearly . Its ENOUGH TIME now .Formerly we saw Archu just taking it , taking it , taking it . Why now ?Bhai ka muh dekh kar chup baithne ke din gaye ............Bhai toh seperate ho gaya , now what worse can happen ? Manju hardly comes to visit .......her services , money etc never were available for their house . So why this Vahini Vahini Vahini ? Why blast her ONLY when it comes to manav ? Cant Archu blast her when she is behaving high handedly in general too ?

And by all means love the kid but dud u read the commentary ....I said Why not give her to her Mom and go up and dance ? Archna is a young gal not an Amma GM . Let Manju manage her own kid while Archu dances is my point .

--Hope--

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged

I understand wht u wanted to say Kool.

Thing is I think Archu just hates dancing or something...I havnt seen her dancing at any of the weddingsLOL

What i wanted to say was some ppl dont enjoy dancing.. but she luvs babies so she just prefers to stay with babies ...on any excuse

As for blasting Manju for manav is concerned,I hav seen her same behaviour for savita as well....guess thts wht she is.Whether I like it or not.

--Hope--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top