Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I totally forgot to post this in the afternoon, but the look here on Manohar's face is priceless:

LOL  Looks like Manav bhagwan has another bhakt.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-tv_madness-ALI---Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
OMG, Manav 's ego took a real beating today . even Sushant was saying that in SBS ... Poor thing kept looking down ..

Monohar  Rao  is giving good expressions ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-gaurimisha

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Oh God TB! That pic is awesome!!!

Any reference to Manav 'Bhagwan' just sets me rolling with laughter. First Kools and now you...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13--Hope--gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

I totally forgot to post this in the afternoon, but the look here on Manohar's face is priceless:

LOL  Looks like Manav bhagwan has another bhakt.

Superbbbbbbbbbb TB ! Muvaaaaaaaaa !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13gaurimisha

MagicianPrayas

IF-Rockerz

MagicianPrayas

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
thanks kool,
for ur wonderful & electrifying commentary
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

-SD-

Goldie

-SD-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hi Kool

I couldn't help laughing when I went through these sentences.

1.where the moment the groom comes all make him sit in the pandal and dance before him like idiots
2.The direction was the moment he kept down the phone ARchus face was shown with Dosti agenda written all over it .

tell me do you really intend to make the readers laugh or is it the way you talk? Whatever it may be, hats off your sense of humour.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsgaurimishakoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
OMG.. Luvd ur commentary kool.. Luv ur humour..

@TB: lolz.. Awesome pic.. I thnk manohar ws nt abl 2 blv it nd wud hv doubted his specs..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

-Maahii-

-Maahii-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kool commenting in brief on Vaishu's wedding , after a long long time guys.

Manju was being bitchy .She is getting on my nerves .She has been tremendously arrogant since she set foot in post leap . Archna has NOT given her an effective blasting , todays was not enough . Archna STILL placates her , we saw the last two episodes . And Archna STILL looks after her kids like an ayah .I was maha irritated to see Archna happily with that Ruchi all the time .I understand its her brothers daughter but ...........why cudnt Archna dance on the stage ? She is a young gal .Its Punni all over again ........Archna looked after Punni like an ayah and that mentality has not gone yet . Serving Manju is her forte and its disgusting .She cud have lifted Ruchi , pampered her and given her to Manju and join dancing on stage . Why this placatory attitude to Manju ? Im FED UP . Initially Archu did it as she was in the house , not highly educated so she didnt have spirit of her sisters , coz she constant looked at her bro's face as they didnt want him to seperate .But Now all those reasons have GONE . Bro has seperated anyways so reason of tolerating Manju for bro has gone .........She has better job than Manju and is financially independent . so why tolerate Manju's bitchiness anymore ? She defended Manav today , I admit but it needs to be MORE SHARP . The way she lashed out at Rasika .I wanna see FEAR in Manjus eyes when she talks to Archu .........Manju is being bluntly bitchy .

Its the first time I've read your commentary & the following discussion and its a great insight! Clap Most of the points are extremely sensible.

I have an issue with a rather minor point you raised : abt Archana acting like an Ayah to Vinod's children and Manju taking unfair advantage of her.

What you say is correct, Manju is shunning her responsibiliy, Archana is being nice to Manju (by caring for her children) who behaves very badly with her and does not deserve such treatment from Archana.

However, I feel that Archana takes care of Punni & Ruchi simply because she feels pity abt the children with a 'bad' mother. Understood that Manju & Archana don't see eye to eye, but Archana still wants to be there fr her children because she cares about them (on humanitarian gronds and also becuz they're her nieces). And in this case, I feel that she is doing the correct thing, because neglect can be very difficult, painful and harmful for children. I feel that the welfare of the children is greater than the dislike harbored for / un-deservingness of Manju.

And this is actually what makes me admire Archana, for her ability to see that the childrens' welfare is of greater importance than sorting her personal equation with Manju. Even if she does act like an "ayah", what is wrong? [Especially if you meant ayah in a derogatory way] I am sure that the children will grow up appreciating her, and even otherwise, she is still accumulating merits in life in that sense.

Having said that, this issue is rather subjective, so your opinion is completely respected! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars-ALI-gaurimishanikitagmc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top