Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Bhagwan desrves a muvaaaaaa .ROFL Whatever he is ..........I can't help admiring his control . He did NOT mix with Archus family , and he DId NOT look at Archu's face . Pointedly , that too . Neither as boss , nor as Dost , he showed zilch inclination and was in tremendous control . Archu wasn't . She was staring at him with puppy eyesLOL when he ate pohe and rubbed in the Dosti factor when he didnt want any part of it . He ate the pohe out of sheer decency . He may have feelings but he sure knows how to conduct himself .Clap

I think we are gonna hear the TAB mein Boss Thi Ab mein Dost Hu dialogues in a corny way for a long time in this track .ClapClapClap

I felt sorry for Manav today StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar. He is doing his best and is CORRECT in his behaviour post divorceClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap . He honestly didnt want to eat pohe and wanted to go to Shravni so they cud go to wedding .The direction was the moment he kept down the phone ARchus face was shown with Dosti agenda written all over it .It is clear as water that CVs r making Archu the other woman .AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

Kools, loved your commentary as always!!! I really missed it!!!

The above parts were the best.... Manav's new nickname - 'Bhagwan'.... the part 'Bhagwan deserves a Muah... made me roll with laughter...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I don't know why they introduced the leap... the leap would have served some emotional or romantic purpose if they had shown that Manav does not marry Shravani out of his love and heratfelt commitment to Archana. Here there is nothing. So the leap was basically useless!!!

The storyline is bekaar. The CV's need to get a hold and in their bid to do something 'new', should stop cooking up uninteresting and impossible tales.

I liked your take on Manav. Poor chap has really succumbed to his situations and wants to keep out of trouble. I think his character right now is not the romantic lead that we wanted (or rather still want) but it is very realistic- after so many problems, he has got tired and doesn't really have the strength to go through all this once more.

Regarding Archu, I hope they show something like this- everyone decides that Archu needs a psychiatrist. In comes Dr. Happy-go-lucky who understands the girl and helps her come out of her delusional behaviour and holds the mirror for her. And Kools, since you wanted a rich lead for Archu, it can be shown that he has practised for several years in foreign and so is quite reputed and has a good income.

And then for Gods sake- END THE SERIAL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars--Hope--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

If Manav knows what really divorce means....Then why is he giving the ring to  Vaishali ...kools?.She is not his sister in law anymore right?.Smile
You wrote to this point,does it mean before the precap

Which ring is Manav returning ? The Part 4 video didnt work properly for me.

And r u denying he conducts himself with more control than Archu ?Smile He didnt want anything to do with her or her family today .

--Hope--gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Bhagwan desrves a muvaaaaaa .ROFL Whatever he is ..........I can't help admiring his control . He did NOT mix with Archus family , and he DId NOT look at Archu's face . Pointedly , that too . Neither as boss , nor as Dost , he showed zilch inclination and was in tremendous control . Archu wasn't . She was staring at him with puppy eyesLOL when he ate pohe and rubbed in the Dosti factor when he didnt want any part of it . He ate the pohe out of sheer decency . He may have feelings but he sure knows how to conduct himself .Clap

I think we are gonna hear the TAB mein Boss Thi Ab mein Dost Hu dialogues in a corny way for a long time in this track .ClapClapClap

I felt sorry for Manav today StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar. He is doing his best and is CORRECT in his behaviour post divorceClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap . He honestly didnt want to eat pohe and wanted to go to Shravni so they cud go to wedding .The direction was the moment he kept down the phone ARchus face was shown with Dosti agenda written all over it .It is clear as water that CVs r making Archu the other woman .AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

Kools, loved your commentary as always!!! I really missed it!!!

The above parts were the best.... Manav's new nickname - 'Bhagwan'.... the part 'Bhagwan deserves a Muah... made me roll with laughter...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I don't know why they introduced the leap... the leap would have served some emotional or romantic purpose if they had shown that Manav does not marry Shravani out of his love and heratfelt commitment to Archana. Here there is nothing. So the leap was basically useless!!!

The storyline is bekaar. The CV's need to get a hold and in their bid to do something 'new', should stop cooking up uninteresting and impossible tales.

I liked your take on Manav. Poor chap has really succumbed to his situations and wants to keep out of trouble. I think his character right now is not the romantic lead that we wanted (or rather still want) but it is very realistic- after so many problems, he has got tired and doesn't really have the strength to go through all this once more.

Regarding Archu, I hope they show something like this- everyone decides that Archu needs a psychiatrist. In comes Dr. Happy-go-lucky who understands the girl and helps her come out of her delusional behaviour and holds the mirror for her. And Kools, since you wanted a rich lead for Archu, it can be shown that he has practised for several years in foreign and so is quite reputed and has a good income.

And then for Gods sake- END THE SERIAL.

Niki I comment as I see and while I have criticised Manav freely for being unromantic and without passion in the past , Post divorce his behaviour seems very appropriate to me. He is not leading Archu on by flirting with her , is not even interested in being friends with her . He spoke indiffrently and politely to her family .He was interested in going back and doing his duty by Shravni as he had promised . This is what I saw .

Archu on the other hand made every excuse to throw herself in his way .........right from pohe , to dosti dialogue to meeting him and running in mid traffic , insisting she still had Haqs of some sort , That their fates were still intertwined , this and that .Post Divorce Archu disappoints me deeply ......her elbow length amma blouses , her Vahini Vahini Vahini when Vahini is not even spitting on her face bugs me. Compared to her , Manav was refreshing and very much in control . He has actually succeeded in making both .Shravni AND his family happy . I cud not help feeling a grudging admiration .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimishanikitagmc

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by archanamanav

If Manav knows what really divorce means....Then why is he giving the ring to  Vaishali ...kools?.She is not his sister in law anymore right?.Smile
You wrote to this point,does it mean before the precap

Which ring is Manav returning ? The Part 4 video didnt work properly for me.

And r u denying he conducts himself with more control than Archu ?Smile He didnt want anything to do with her or her family today .

No he is presenting her a ring.Not returning.He, no doubt has more control over his emotions than Archu does.He felt awkward in front of his boss  (archana), thats  what i felt ,to look at her.
Otherwise why can't he look at her?.

star_warsgaurimisha

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
wonderful as usual Kools

manav bought a ring from money left over after cashing in the FDs he bought for varsha and vaisali..he told archana that even though we r getting divorced...shown in flashback..-..I will give this ring as a sign of our friendship..

lets see what happens 2moro...I think that Jaywant will find out or catch manav with the family..

star_warsgaurimisha

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I thought today's episode was a refreshing break from the boring episodes that have been shown lately. Dharmesh had me laughing in the beginning, very likable character!

Kool you bring up a good point about Ajit and Vandu, would've been nice to see them there.

Manju got what she deserved today from Archana, I am so glad she is out of that house and Archana has shown the house can go on without her. Archana has a good job and is providing for her loved ones - good for her!

Manav should not feel the need to hide anything, its not like he is having an affair with Archana it related to work. I really hate that the creatives have seperated Archana and Manav for Shravani, I hate that now Shravani is what is important in Manav's life. The show is just weird now seeing this happen, its like the Twilight Zone! The creatives really screwed up here, I don't think things can ever go back to the way they used to be

Overall though, I am enjoying Vaishu's wedding. I love that Vinod was having fun and even Varsha and Satish had a cute moment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Kools, great commentary.

Dharmesh will provide comic relief for sure.  It will be a change from all the rona dhona.  I was surprised that the ex-saali wifeys were not told that Manav worked for Satish and Dharmesh.  A whole year (or was it 6 months since the start-up) later? Such a dhan ta na moment for all the Karanjikars!

Poor Manav.  He was such a reluctant guest at the wedding.  I wanted to reach out tell him it is ok for him to leave.  And then being pawed by an ex-wife and an almost wife.  Nothing has changed for him!  The tug-of war between the women in his life has remained unchanged.

Manjusha is a PITA (pain in the a**).  She has become a mini-me of Rasika and SO irritating.  But the worst part is that Archana is now padhi-likhi and still cannot stand up to her and say knock-it-off, you witch!!  I want Vinod to give Manjusha a tight slap one of these days for her insolence.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbee5--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Kools awesome comentary as usual...You write what u see with your POV...THanks for sharing with rest of us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top