Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Awesome Kool,n helloSmile

Vaishu was looking gorgeous in navwari, Dharmesh is giving the dash of comedy....hope he do not create rukus on money issues

My doubt is why everyone was served pohe and samosa???Wacko
Was it to lessen their appetite before actual khana?

Also i thought haldi will take place, none of K's daughter got haldi rasamErmm

Hope no one else than Manju saw Boss Archu serving pohe to Worker ManavLOL

Satish is one sensible person out there, he justified his move not to tell about Manav....actually

Exactly . Pohe and samosa ! Just before lunch ! What a menuLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishanikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hi kools! I absolutely loved your commentary and am glad you are back! I agree with you completely. Archana needs to move on because clearly Manav is trying to. She is the one who stopped him from putting sindoor on her a year ago and insisted they part ways. Now she should live with the consequences of her decision and back off.

I don't think the factory employees will question Archu's post or claim she got the job only because she is Dharmesh's SIL. I think the company is coming across as a family business. Satish is Dharmesh's partner and brother-in-law and Archu the administrative assistant or whatever her title is...nothing odd about that if it's a family business. It irks me a bit that Dharmesh is being shown as the great saviour for the Karanjkers and their extended family. I mean Satish had a perfectly good job...why did he leave it to partner up with Dharmesh? I do like Dharmesh though. I feel he will bring something fresh to the show. Jaywant may be brought in as the guy who falls for Archu and makes Manav jealous. Eventually they will mess with Manav's character too and make him chase after Archu. They are already trying to show Archu as the "other woman" soon they will show that ArMan are having an illicit affair.

--Hope--gaurimisha

-Shraddha-

IF-Rockerz

-Shraddha-

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Unhappy

Edited by simplyshraddha - 16 July 2010 at 11:23am

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks TB for the clip

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandeepa108

Hi kools! I absolutely loved your commentary and am glad you are back! I agree with you completely. Archana needs to move on because clearly Manav is trying to. She is the one who stopped him from putting sindoor on her a year ago and insisted they part ways. Now she should live with the consequences of her decision and back off.

I don't think the factory employees will question Archu's post or claim she got the job only because she is Dharmesh's SIL. I think the company is coming across as a family business. Satish is Dharmesh's partner and brother-in-law and Archu the administrative assistant or whatever her title is...nothing odd about that if it's a family business. It irks me a bit that Dharmesh is being shown as the great saviour for the Karanjkers and their extended family. I mean Satish had a perfectly good job...why did he leave it to partner up with Dharmesh? I do like Dharmesh though. I feel he will bring something fresh to the show. Jaywant may be brought in as the guy who falls for Archu and makes Manav jealous. Eventually they will mess with Manav's character too and make him chase after Archu. They are already trying to show Archu as the "other woman" soon they will show that ArMan are having an illicit affair.

Sandeepa so good to see u dear .

The Im boss here then Dost here with the dutiful madonna face will soon  become unnerving . Manav has truly moved on and she hasnt . She gave up marraige to be the other woman is the story and I dont like it a bit . Coz this Dost business is hypocrisy ............She clearly is in love with him , tells mom he is BHagwan then tells him we r Dost ........who told her to do all this ?Either stay put wherever ur and Ignore him or truly give up job .

Manav on the other hand fully understands[ to this point] what a DIVORCE means.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_p--Hope--gaurimishanikitagmc

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I feel like I just rewatched Varsha's wedding, it was like the exact same thing except Manav doesn't look as chubby this time.

Although I guess it was nice of Archana to go up to Manav, it was highly unnecessary and rather uncalled for.  He obviously was not there to mingle and eat, he didn't interact with any of the Karanjkars nor did he touch the food Archana handed him the first time.  The "I am your dost giving you food" business just felt somewhat inappropriate to me, similar to the times when Manav used to say it before the leap.  Then when Archana was answering Manjusha, saying all of that "he is special" stuff made for a really awkward situation.  If he is so special why did nobody openly acknowledge him in front of Dharmesh or the other workers?

I wonder how bad Manav's timing will be tomorrow when going back to give Vaishali the ring, he tends to show up at inopportune moments.  LOL

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
If Manav knows what really divorce means....Then why is he giving the ring to  Vaishali ...kools?.She is not his sister in law anymore right?.Smile
You wrote to this point,does it mean before the precap

Edited by archanamanav - 15 July 2010 at 1:14pm

star_warsgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

I feel like I just rewatched Varsha's wedding, it was like the exact same thing except Manav doesn't look as chubby this time.

Although I guess it was nice of Archana to go up to Manav, it was highly unnecessary and rather uncalled for.  He obviously was not there to mingle and eat, he didn't interact with any of the Karanjkars nor did he touch the food Archana handed him the first time.  The "I am your dost giving you food" business just felt somewhat inappropriate to me, similar to the times when Manav used to say it before the leap.  Then when Archana was answering Manjusha, saying all of that "he is special" stuff made for a really awkward situation.  If he is so special why did nobody openly acknowledge him in front of Dharmesh or the other workers?

I wonder how bad Manav's timing will be tomorrow when going back to give Vaishali the ring, he tends to show up at inopportune moments.  LOL

I agree with u . With each and every word .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top