Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Awesome Kool,n helloSmile

Vaishu was looking gorgeous in navwari, Dharmesh is giving the dash of comedy....hope he do not create rukus on money issues

My doubt is why everyone was served pohe and samosa???Wacko
Was it to lessen their appetite before actual khana?

Also i thought haldi will take place, none of K's daughter got haldi rasamErmm

Hope no one else than Manju saw Boss Archu serving pohe to Worker ManavLOL

Satish is one sensible person out there, he justified his move not to tell about Manav....actually

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 15 July 2010 at 11:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-OnePieceTulsey--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Vaishus Wedding (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
awsome yr..........kool

really missed this commentry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiecegaurimisha

OnePiece

Goldie

OnePiece

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Kools, why did they ignore him even i dint get it..Dharmesh knew that Manav is Archu's ex..Satish already told him before..Confused

Manju seriously needs a strong dose...she has been a thorn in the foot...bah!! donno wat happened to her aftr leap.....

but Archu needs to speak up for herslf also Kools...she opens her mouth but for somebody else...first time for Savita, now for Manav....Manju also treats her in-laws badly..so why doesnt she talk then??even yesterday MAnju was making a fuss abt the sarees and RA...i really like to see the strong Archu.She looks real gud wen she blasts someoneDay Dreaming

and yes,Dharmesh is comic relief....he was even snatching the money from a fellow wen baraat was on the wayLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars..Sonii..--Hope--archanamanavgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

But Dharmesh knows Manav is Archana's ex- husband right.Smile.There is no rumor regarding this  i GUESSSmile

Does he know ? I havent seen that scene .Then I can only assume is this a CV blooper ? Coz Dharmesh is very practical and forthright and not a dramabaaz at all . R u sure he knows ? I have seen him interacting with Manav alone ..........does he know he is ARCHNA's husband ? The Girish connection is via Shravni ..maybe he knows Manav merely as Shravnis ex is what I felt .Correct me if Im wrong ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..--Hope--gaurimisha

sonika74

sonika74

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But Dharmesh knows Manav is Archana's ex- husband right.Smile.There is no rumor regarding this  i GUESSSmile

Does he know ? I havent seen that scene .Then I can only assume is this a CV blooper ? Coz Dharmesh is very practical and forthright and not a dramabaaz at all . R u sure he knows ? I have seen him interacting with Manav alone ..........does he know he is ARCHNA's husband ? The Girish connection is via Shravni ..maybe he knows Manav merely as Shravnis ex is what I felt .Correct me if Im wrong ?
Yes Dharmesh knows that manav is archana's ex. This was when archana accepted the job and calls them to the office. on the way to the office satish tells dharmesh abt archana and manav and dharmesh says what he should have known before. Dharmesh said girish uncles damad is archu's ex husband?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiecestar_wars..Sonii..gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Satish told him that Manav is Archana's ex-husband.  Dharmesh was quite surprised, but both decided to carry on with leaving Manav and Archana with their respective jobs.

Edit:

Here you can watch it if you want, starts around 2:30

Edited by toothbrush13 - 15 July 2010 at 12:11pm

OnePiece..Sonii..

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

After watching today's episode, I look forward to Arman's reunion.  I dislike Manav but my heart went out to him today.  This guy is the most unhappiest person.  I think he should not have gone to the wedding but I am relieved that Archana made him feel welcome.  She treated her obviously  embarrassed guest with respect.  Their previous meetings I did not appreciate but today she pulled it off with such dignity, one would never believe she was his ex.ClapClap

You should have had a topic for getting a new lead for Shravani.  Dharmesh and Vaishu's pair is so mismatched.  (my POV)  Seeing Dharmesh using that stool, creatives pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, with hands clasp and on bended knees, match him with Shravani. You cannot get a more compatible pair.  Both have attitude, both disrespect their elders and parents, very rude, both are rich (money would not be an issue)  and no need for that stool.ROFLROFL  Pleaseeeeeee heed this one request.

[/QUOTE]

I differ as usual about the dignity part dear .Manav was the one who conducted himself with total dignity , he doesnt even look at her face coz he is committed to another woman and perhaps knows that this Dosti rubbish wont work as they r in love with each other .It is hypocrisy , so he prefers staying away .  The dignified thing to do wud be to let him go as he very obviously was NOT interested in eating the poha but wanted to go as quickly from there as possible .Dignity is in respecting other people's feelings . Anyways , lets agree to disagree here .

As Far  As Shravnis new lead goes , I doubt CVS will takwe that road . IF shravni leaves she will take Sachu with her which Deshmukhs and Manav dont want . Cvs will take Shravni away in such a way that she will be killed or in coma and SAchu will be given to Archu . U see , Manav Archu will be Sachu's parents is the story and we will see a grand wedding .Shravni if in coma , will return in future track like Rakhi in Basera to claim child , only to find she has lost everything .

About the dignity part I wud have agreed she conducted herself with dignity if Manav was not engaged to Shravni and was single post divorce .She KNows he is still intending to marry her , so I feel she shud stay away , for thats the reason for which she divorced him . Purely my opinion .Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-OnePiece--Hope--gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Oh Ok , Now i understood the scene. Sorry guys , no wonder i was surprised . Still I dont understand why they didnt show him recognition and later showed him recogniotion in hush hush way .

star_warsgaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top