Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
aftr seein 2days epi...i think i wud b happy if Geet herself gives her resignation....Approve..

i mean only coz u r d boss n its u who hs bn hving a thing fr her....u r reluctant 2b close 2 her doesnt mean dat u treat her lk dat.....if she wud hv done sumthing wrong in her work den dis decision wud hv bn justified.....bt wats dis....ConfusedConfusedConfused........

its nt dat m upset wid maan ...hw can i b.Day DreamingEmbarrassed...hw can ny1 her b fr dt matter...v can understand wat he is goin thru bt dis is nt d only way.. geet ..she hs self respect...i wud love 2 geet standin fr herself....

but i thing i knw fr sure is dat dis phase wen geet ll b absent frm d maan arena...ll maan realize her importance in his life....he ll admit dat he is in love wid geet...haaayyeee...
Morph

way say ????......

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveManeetdivineplanpisces16marziareenasvsimplytoxicSarahwahidsravani899anufaDoJinVJ-LNMDJ--Revv--jamoshi2507OfTheHeartSofnat_areebmuskanpwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "v wud b happy if she...." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Confused

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
no comments...wt happen evry1 is so upset...

papa.ki.pari

papa.ki.pari

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
U r right Smile.........now he's made Geet as the incharge of the project launch, which means she'll be on the venue.....aur wahaan jaane ke liye Maan ke liye koi bhi bahana chalega, par woh office main bilkul nahi rahega...........LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divineplanjamoshi2507adits7Sofna

divineplan

divineplan

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hey adits nice post sweeti! i feel exactly the same yar....geet shud either give her resignation or shud start distancing from maan. this way both will realize each other's importance in their lives! besides, now he'll start missing watching her from between the binds from his cabin...more so if geet starts getting friendlier with adi...tab toh dhamaka!!! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16jamoshi2507

Sarahwahid

Goldie

Sarahwahid

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Agree wid u !!!

muskanp

IF-Sizzlerz

muskanp

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
nahi yaar!!! just read it!!! sorry...
ummmh make sense but i think if she leaves the job ...then he may ask her leave after completing the project!!! that will be really rude again !! it will be a win win situation for Maan's rudeness!!! so i was just wondering how will they work all this outShocked

AGulf

Goldie

AGulf

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hope also that geet for love toward maan when she became far from him and not seeing him daily hope so

im dieing to geet in love form maan and dream about maan only hope this day come soon before dev appear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top